Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

been keeping an eye on r/ps4deals and the spreadsheet lists DQ Heroes being on sale at Gamestop only, dafuq

I dont think it got very big retail release at all

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

It was an awesome game though, I havent really touched the endgame content yet. the sequel has 4 player online coop and comes out in like 2 months though, and I bet that will be even more awesome.

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

the Nathan Drake Bundle is 300 at target this weekend but i don't really want to play those games lol

They're ok. 2 is intensely overrated imo.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

I like the Uncharted games but the collection doesn't even include the multiplayer from 2/3 which was actually pretty fun

A cool damn horse
Jan 25, 2009

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

the Nathan Drake Bundle is 300 at target this weekend but i don't really want to play those games lol

The game doesn't have any resell value either which sucks rear end. It still looks like the best deal for the system though

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

reminds me of the time i got my PS3 bundled with Arkham Asylum (p sweet at the time) and Infamrear end

A cool damn horse
Jan 25, 2009

I only played like 2 hours of uncharted 2 but I thought it was boring generic rear end. Maybe I'll give it another shot but idk what's supposed to be appealing about that series.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I got my vita in the Assassin's Creed Vita Exclusive Bundle. Sometimes we have to make sacrifices

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up
my ps3 came bundled with disney infinity 2 and its shocking that we give games that lovely to children

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

I been looking at the Destiny bundle since it's the game I want to play the most out of all the ones their offering and it's the cheapest bundle, but I don't want to play it plus the console has a destiny theme on it which is ugly. So it's a bigtime fail.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

as long as it's not some embarrassing tribal tatted PS4 with Destiny/Star Wars logos on it

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Imagine if the only way you could buy a SNES was a bundle with Bubsy 2

PleasingFungus
Oct 10, 2012
idiot asshole bitch who should fuck off

In Training posted:

As long as it has skippable cutscenes I'm in

the only cutscenes are the endings.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

In Training posted:

It was an awesome game though, I havent really touched the endgame content yet. the sequel has 4 player online coop and comes out in like 2 months though, and I bet that will be even more awesome.

i'm getting it for sure, but it would be a bummer if i had to wait a week for it to ship to me

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Pablo Gigante posted:

Imagine if the only way you could buy a SNES was a bundle with Bubsy 2

http://www.gamestop.com/ps-vita/consoles/borderlands-2-limited-edition-playstation-vita-bundle/113858

A cool damn horse
Jan 25, 2009

At least it's not the last of us bundle going on sale... Oh my loving god.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

and its the bad vita revision to boot.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

A cool drat horse posted:

At least it's not the last of us bundle going on sale... Oh my loving god.

I might buy that instead since at least the console is black.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

The rear end of Us

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

as long as it's not some embarrassing tribal tatted PS4 with Destiny/Star Wars logos on it

I got the Darth Vader PSP that came with the PSP Battlefront game.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Can't they just bundle it with a 50 dollar PSN card so I can buy the Puyo Tetris game and that one about being a techno cat and going into different puzzles or whatever it was...

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Me, entering Gamestop like a shadow in my Watch Dogs cosplay and my big collar up, i don't even make a sound as i weave thru the fuckasses buying bullshit all around me and small children yelling BLOPS. I hand Allen my copy of Dragon Quest Heroes and I'm out the door back into my waiting vehicle driven by my mom.

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

This was Sony's last attempt at marketing the Vita in America.

Normally I'd say something like "lol" or "lmao" here but it's actually very sad.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Wormskull posted:

Can't they just bundle it with a 50 dollar PSN card so I can buy the Puyo Tetris game and that one about being a techno cat and going into different puzzles or whatever it was...

Pix the Cat

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

i would much rather take a year of PSN+ over any of the games bundled

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Lumpy the Cook posted:

This was Sony's last attempt at marketing the Vita in America.

Normally I'd say something like "lol" or "lmao" here but it's actually very sad.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

In Training posted:

Pix the Cat
Pix the Cat is awesome

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

In Training posted:

Pix the Cat

Thank you.

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

pix the cat is on steam now

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

elf help book posted:

pix the cat is on steam now

WTF.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

It's on sale for $2.49

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

It's a fun game

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Pablo Gigante posted:

It's on sale for $2.49

I bought it but I'm on my alternate account so I went to check to make sure I hadn't bought it already on my other one. lol

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Alt steam account?? What kind of sick alchemy is this

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

It's a long story that would make me sound even more insane.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Wormskull posted:

It's a long story that would make me sound even more insane.

More insane than donating plasma so you could play APB?

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

In Training posted:

More insane than donating plasma so you could play APB?

I had already thought of all the things floating around about me currently and decided that yes, it is more insane than that as well.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Wormskull posted:

I had already thought of all the things floating around about me currently and decided that yes, it is more insane than that as well.

• Locked thread