Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

Baba Ganoush posted:

Yeah, I'm the one prancing around, chanting things like an imbecile and disrupting society.

I'm glad you've come to terms with your posting abilties

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

stump collector
May 28, 2007
straw purchase him a gun...not

Baba Ganoush
Oct 12, 2014
Dinosaur Gum

the great deceiver posted:

welcome to the no-fly list bitch :unsmigghh:

Posthuman
Jan 10, 2005

I give all those dicks and cocks sir

Waltzing Along posted:

He's muslim and a cool guy. We get along well. But now I am uncomfortable because I have no interest in become a terrorist. I mean a muslim.

He said just read a little bit. I said I read a little bit already (I did many years ago. It was that or the bible and I was bored.)

Anyway, I don't want to make things uncomfortable but feel this was inappropriate for the workplace. What should i do?

What translation is it?

• Locked thread