Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Lmao but also agreed

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

VERY COOL MAN
Jun 24, 2011

THESE PACKETS ARE... SUMMARILY DEALT WITH

Black Baby Goku posted:

I will be buying my AV at midnight and Very Cool Guy is epic. Thank you

you're welcome. merry Xmas

The Kins
Oct 2, 2004
i really liked max payne 3. i don't think that's a very popular opinion these days. i just wish the multiplayer lasted longer before the interest ran out and the cheaters squashed it dead.

there's an official three part comic you can read online for free that was a collab between the writer of mp3 and the writer of mp 1 and 2.

In Training posted:

There's a Max Payne 1/2 bundle on steam for 15 bucks. Anybody play it there? I know older games can have problems when you try to play it on a newer system.
i think you'll need to get a patch to get sounds working on max 1 since they use a weird codec... should be a guide on steam community or something

other than that, just play in a window and don't use a widescreen resolution (those games don't handle it properly so everything'll just look fat) and they'll play fine

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

if rockstar made max payne 3 but didnt call it max payne everyone would say it wasw a dece attempt at a max payne style game by rockstar, the studio that make bad games that people love for some reason

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

trying to jack off posted:

if rockstar made max payne 3 but didnt call it max payne everyone would say it wasw a dece attempt at a max payne style game by rockstar, the studio that make bad games that people love for some reason

Sorry bro. That's where we disagree. Red Dead Redemption was one of the best games of the last generation imo

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

thats why i call it Retard 4

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

Black Baby Goku posted:

Sorry bro. That's where we disagree. Red Dead Redemption was one of the best games of the last generation imo

i couldnt get into it and stopped playing at herding cattle with your son. not seeing the epic conclusion of the main character dying ftw

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

People love bad games as long as they're huge and boring for some reason.

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

the best 3d rockstar game is bully

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
The gameplay of Max Payne 3 is awesome, the problem is that the game has long load times which they covered up with cutscenes, which normally would be fine, except the story was pretty bad and I got tired of listening to the linguica slave voice actors about 10 minutes in. If they did a better job making it have optimized graphics that load fast it would way fewer people complaining, I think.

So basically they should make a Remastered version that has all the cutscenes taken out, so there's no story except Max rambling to himself and sometimes flashing back to Panama or New York. That would be cool I think

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up
i think i got 100% in bully 3 different times, and thought red dead was dull

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!
Red Dead Redemption is probably going the best Rockstar game for at least several more years.

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
I loved bully but RDR was like the best open world rockstar game IMO

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

i love being a cowboy

qnqnx
Nov 14, 2010

the best 3d rockstar game is bully

it gets close

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

RDR is cool

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs
i should replay bully

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs
very cool man, turn this into an avatar. please and thank you

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

elf help book posted:

i think i got 100% in bully 3 different times, and thought red dead was dull

You thought red dead was dull because you can't kiss men in it.

Eleanor Pwnsevelt
Dec 25, 2003

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

i love being a cowboy

VERY COOL MAN
Jun 24, 2011

NickRoweFillea posted:

very cool man, turn this into an avatar. please and thank you

i don't know anything about wrestling, what games you like, or what drugs you smoke while playing call of duty: black ops III. give me some context and i will make you an avatar my dude

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
[Driving to work super late because you stayed up all night playing SMT4]: My insane pace.

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs

VERY COOL MAN posted:

i don't know anything about wrestling, what games you like, or what drugs you smoke while playing call of duty: black ops III. give me some context and i will make you an avatar my dude

My favorite games are Killer7, Silent Hill 2, MGS3, and Dark Souls. I have also switched my posting brand to Rusev (the big dude in the middle). Go wild, I trust your artistic sensibilities after the masterpiece you made BBG.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

...Put your scarf back on.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

VERY COOL MAN can you make me a new av too. Something with Elvis Costello and gaming

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Could someone make me a pixel art smiling orange squid with weird droopy eyes and have it be exactly what I'm imagining to be.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

It would be sweet if the schmorkster could make some avs for the gang.

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

net cafe scandal posted:

Could someone make me a pixel art smiling orange squid with weird droopy eyes and have it be exactly what I'm imagining to be.

I whipped this up in Photoshop for you

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

That looks like complete crap.

Average Bear
Apr 4, 2010

net cafe scandal posted:

Wots the name of the squid

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
Sorry. I'm still new at this

Bill Barber
Aug 26, 2015

Hot Rope Guy

net cafe scandal posted:

That looks like complete crap.
dude, turn your monitor on. Lmao.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Black Baby Goku posted:

I whipped this up in Photoshop for you

Really impressive stuff.

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Bill Barber posted:

dude, turn your monitor on. Lmao.

Oh. Whew. Thought he was talking about the squid I drew for him :sweatdrop:

starbarry clock
Apr 23, 2012

king of teh portal

net cafe scandal posted:

It would be sweet if the schmorkster could make some avs for the gang.

:todd:

Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Max Payne 3 is rear end.

This

Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
Max paybe 1 = jncredible
Max payne 2= flawless
Lumpy do you still like mgs5 enough for another avatar

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!
*nods*

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

VERY COOL MAN
Jun 24, 2011

NickRoweFillea posted:

My favorite games are Killer7, Silent Hill 2, MGS3, and Dark Souls. I have also switched my posting brand to Rusev (the big dude in the middle). Go wild, I trust your artistic sensibilities after the masterpiece you made BBG.

you have good taste i hope you like this

• Locked thread