Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Tsunemori
Nov 20, 2006

HEEEYYYWHOOOHHH
Thank you

Their developers are going to check the logs to see what people have been making and they're going to wonder what the gently caress

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Windows 98
Nov 13, 2005

HTTP 400: Bad post

:five:

Stinky_Pete
Aug 16, 2015

Stinkier than your average bear
Lipstick Apathy

steinrokkan posted:

The sky is a city. There are two tall towers. The towers stand next to each other. The right tower is smoking. There is a plane facing the left tower. The plane is close to the left tower. An eagle head is portrayed above the scene. The eagle head is facing the towers. The eagle is crying.

And a follow-up:

That Robot
Sep 16, 2004

ask me anything about robots
Buglord
A man.
A man has big hair.
Seven dragon balls.
Seven dragon balls are next to a man.

BIG-DICK-BUTT-FUCK
Jan 26, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

Putty posted:

tried the program myself, it's pretty good!

"local idiot does what he does best"

LMAO

Jukeboxblues
Jul 29, 2015

Grimey Drawer

Stinky_Pete posted:

Couldn't get checkered ground, but I added some embellishments

I got the bust by typing "communist"

this is vaporwave as gently caress.

:five:

I have tears in my eyes from laughing at this one

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
A man sleeps. A monkey sits on the man's face.

It's the simple things in life, really.

Mega64
May 23, 2008

I took the octopath less travelered,

And it made one-eighth the difference.
A man carries a printer. A bed. Panties on the bed. A woman laughs.

---

A man. A woman. A pizza on the floor.

TheMostFrench
Jul 12, 2009

Stop for me, it's the claw!

I'm a stupid moron with an ugly face and a big butt and my butt smells and...I like to kiss my own butt.

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay

Mega64 posted:

A man carries a printer. A bed. Panties on the bed. A woman laughs.

[

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay
my magnum opus

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot

the passion of the printer-carrier

gentle pete
Feb 21, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo

SirEvelynTremble
Dec 25, 2013

FUCK YOU HITLER
STALINGRAD
ROFLMFAO
a supermarket trolley floats over buddha. the fish swims. briefcase on the lawn

Windows 98
Nov 13, 2005

HTTP 400: Bad post
Has anyone had any luck on figuring out posing for the people and what not? Also I added it to the OP already but here is a link to the website itself http://www.wordseye.com/ . It appears account creation is much more open than it was months ago. So you goons can go hog wild with this now.

Windows 98 fucked around with this message at 16:01 on Mar 11, 2016

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

"From each according to his ability" said Ares. It sounded like a quotation.
Buglord

Windows 98 posted:

Has anyone had any luck on figuring out posing for the people and what not? Also I added it to the OP already but here is a link to the website itself http://www.wordseye.com/ . It appears account creation is much more open than it was months ago. So you goons can go hog wild with this now.

I registered and got an account maybe an hour later.

You can also render in "HD" for tokens that you get by visiting the site. Perfect for a sick vapourwave album cover.

Puella
Oct 31, 2013

The meaning of life is The Sims.

Shinjobi posted:

A man sleeps. A monkey sits on the man's face.

There's something poetic in this. Probably.

Stinky_Pete
Aug 16, 2015

Lipstick Apathy

SirEvelynTremble posted:

a supermarket trolley floats over buddha. the fish swims. briefcase on the lawn

I can't find a buddha model, but I want to use it for this and other ideas. Does anyone know if there's a repository of freely available models to sift through?

Windows 98 posted:

Has anyone had any luck on figuring out posing for the people and what not?

All I've got is you can say "the man is facing down" or up or north, south, east, west, and play with it until you have what you want. Every model has a different "front." When I was doing the waterboarding scene, the soldier was diagonal on the table so it was hard to get the other object positioned, so I tried making him face northwest, northeast, but they both made him perpendicular to the table, so I just figured better then nothing and rolled with it.

I think the models are just meshes with textures, no joints like in Unity or SFM, but I guess that's something to ask for, and it would up to the person uploading the model to label what each "part" is (e.g. hand, head). I kinda want to apply to work for them because computer vision and semantic processing has been a dream field for me since college. Like, they have a framework for very stilted language structure now, but if they can add more constructions and evolve the semantic learning of the system, they could potentially even create new (accurate) models out of phrases by people who are naive about computers, but I'm getting ahead of myself. In the meantime, the system's infancy is hilariously fun.

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay
yeah i just put them in, face them around and just use "on" and "in" and left/right to try to angle it correctly

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

"From each according to his ability" said Ares. It sounded like a quotation.
Buglord
Apparently you can do poo poo like change the suns azimuth. Jeez.

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

A duck sits at a counter. He says the fat radio man's talking points from two weeks ago. A man drinks heavily while driving his car; the man is angry. Nearby, a dog is large.

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

there is an orange cat. the orange cat is fat. he is sitting behind a tray of lasagna. the orange cat looks unhappy. a calendar 5 feet to the right of him is titled "Monday".

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

I wanna do one for Dustin too but I don't know how this algorithm would visually portray "emotional abuse", "learned helplessness", or "codependence"

Stinky_Pete
Aug 16, 2015

Lipstick Apathy

Improbable Lobster posted:

Apparently you can do poo poo like change the suns azimuth. Jeez.

Nice. I'll have to look into adding light sources. I would pay some big buckaroos to get the software package on my computer so I don't have to wait for my pan request to traverse the series of tubes and back, especially if it allowed tweaking of positions and angles once the objects have been placed by the words. Like, let me say Gorilla is facing 30 degrees away from Clown, then when it's 30 degrees CCW and I wanted CW, I can just click and drag a circle like in Unity, and it also changes the text as I do it, so that we still preserve the one-to-one concept of the text to scene.

Odysseus S. Grant
Oct 12, 2011

Cats is the oldest and strongest emotion
of mankind
"The car is on fire, and there's no driver at the wheel
And the sewers are all muddied with a thousand lonely suicides
And a dark wind blows"

or "We're trapped in the belly of this horrible machine
And the machine is bleeding to death"

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay

Cathulhu posted:

"The car is on fire, and there's no driver at the wheel
And the sewers are all muddied with a thousand lonely suicides
And a dark wind blows"

or "We're trapped in the belly of this horrible machine
And the machine is bleeding to death"

my dude

SirEvelynTremble
Dec 25, 2013

FUCK YOU HITLER
STALINGRAD
ROFLMFAO

Stinky_Pete posted:

Nice. I'll have to look into adding light sources. I would pay some big buckaroos to get the software package on my computer so I don't have to wait for my pan request to traverse the series of tubes and back, especially if it allowed tweaking of positions and angles once the objects have been placed by the words. Like, let me say Gorilla is facing 30 degrees away from Clown, then when it's 30 degrees CCW and I wanted CW, I can just click and drag a circle like in Unity, and it also changes the text as I do it, so that we still preserve the one-to-one concept of the text to scene.

link this thread and email them ... i reckon you have a good chance of getting it sent

Sylvia Plathetic
Nov 15, 2009
A house. A basement. A computer is in the basement. A man is in the basement. A beard is on the man's neck. A sock is in the basement. A man is in the house. A woman is in the house. The man and woman are disappointed. There are stairs in the house.

dreezy
Mar 4, 2015

yeah, rip.
there are two girls. there is a cup.

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

i would like to see:

two human. the human are friends. the friends are 10 feet 2 inche and 8 feet tall. the friends are having fun. the friends are on the beach. the beach is 4 feet tall. there are 2 palm threes the trees are 19 feet tall. on the palm tree is a secret man. the man is watching the friends. the man is 12 feet tall. the man has binocular. the friends bounce the ball. the ball is red and green. i do not understand the imperial measurement system. it is four o clock in the morning

thanks

AbbadonOfHell
Jul 16, 2004
You know I would try to think of something funny to put here but ill just pass on that and threaten people with a + 2 board with a nail in it.

lonesomedwarf posted:

i would like to see:

two human. the human are friends. the friends are 10 feet 2 inche and 8 feet tall. the friends are having fun. the friends are on the beach. the beach is 4 feet tall. there are 2 palm threes the trees are 19 feet tall. on the palm tree is a secret man. the man is watching the friends. the man is 12 feet tall. the man has binocular. the friends bounce the ball. the ball is red and green. i do not understand the imperial measurement system. it is four o clock in the morning

thanks

SirEvelynTremble
Dec 25, 2013

FUCK YOU HITLER
STALINGRAD
ROFLMFAO

dreezy posted:

there are two girls. there is a cup.

go on

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
There are four hundred thousand trains.

Stinky_Pete
Aug 16, 2015

Lipstick Apathy
I have big dreams for this software. If they can get verbs to correspond with animations, we might one day all have the power to be Taiwanese Animators.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V7wKf47WMfo

flakeloaf
Feb 26, 2003

Still better than android clock

Zzulu posted:

There are four hundred thousand trains.

There are -722e91 trains

AbbadonOfHell
Jul 16, 2004
You know I would try to think of something funny to put here but ill just pass on that and threaten people with a + 2 board with a nail in it.
The demon in the middle of a large hockey arena with a spotlight 2 feet in front of him.

Mega64
May 23, 2008

I took the octopath less travelered,

And it made one-eighth the difference.

Oh my god

Brinty
Aug 4, 2012

Internet.

bagual
Oct 29, 2010

inconspicuous
there is a 256 feet tall man
in front of the 256 feet tall man there is a 128 feet tall man
in front of the 128 feet tall man there are two 64 feet tall men
in front of the two 64 feet tall men there are three 32 feet tall men
in front of the three 32 feet tall men are five 16 feet tall men
in front of the five 16 feet tall men there are eight 8 feet tall men
in front of the eight 8 feet tall men are thirteen 4 feet tall men
in front of the thirteen 4 feet tall men are twenty-one 2 feet tall men
in front of the twenty-one 2 feet tall men there are thirty-four 1 foot tall men

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post

i was going off my memory

• Locked thread