Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Jet Jaguar
Feb 12, 2006

Don't touch my bags if you please, Mr Customs Man.

Archer's delight at tools he's used for ages is delightful. "It's just like PREDATOR!"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fateo McMurray
Mar 22, 2003

I think this show might have gotten stale for me. The only time I laughed the entire episode was Pam's "Furlock Bones" line. :(

Nostalgia4Infinity
Feb 27, 2007

10,000 YEARS WASN'T ENOUGH LURKING
Kay

Fateo McMurray
Mar 22, 2003

Hey if you're cool watching a show that's 95% the same jokes just reworded a little then go for it. It's gotten old for me.

Henchman of Santa
Aug 21, 2010
Kay

Piell
Sep 3, 2006

Grey Worm's Ken doll-like groin throbbed with the anticipatory pleasure that only a slightly warm and moist piece of lemoncake could offer

Young Orc

Jet Jaguar posted:

Archer's delight at tools he's used for ages is delightful. "It's just like PREDATOR!"

Nah, the heat vision is new, they used to be just night vision.

Tiggum
Oct 24, 2007

Your life and your quest end here.

Fateo McMurray posted:

I think this show might have gotten stale for me. The only time I laughed the entire episode was Pam's "Furlock Bones" line. :(

I thought this was something of a return to form after the last couple of seasons.

HopperUK
Apr 29, 2007

Why would an ambulance be leaving the hospital?

I'm in it for the character comedy and that just keeps getting better.

Fateo McMurray
Mar 22, 2003

Tiggum posted:

I thought this was something of a return to form after the last couple of seasons.

I feel that way too. But the return to form just isn't doing it for me anymore for some reason. I don't know why, but I'm sad about it.

edit: in before "kay"

Nostalgia4Infinity
Feb 27, 2007

Fateo McMurray posted:

I feel that way too. But the return to form just isn't doing it for me anymore for some reason. I don't know why, but I'm sad about it.

cool story bro

Grem
Mar 29, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 17 days!

Fateo McMurray posted:

Stop watching then I'm sure you'll loving survive.

Fateo McMurray
Mar 22, 2003

That's what I'm going to do! I didn't know this was a Positive Opinions And Quotes Only thread. Sorry if me saying I am disappointed I no longer enjoy the show hurts you in some way.

MariusLecter
Sep 5, 2009

NI MUERTE NI MIEDO
This is an objectively bad show but I like it anyways.

Are we not doing phrasing?

Vishass
Feb 1, 2004

got to go pop in on all the TV shows I don't watch and let them know I don't watch them

Nostalgia4Infinity
Feb 27, 2007

Vishass posted:

got to go pop in on all the TV shows I don't watch and let them know I don't watch them

Right? When I stop watching a show I don't pop into the thread to dump all over it.

Nostalgia4Infinity fucked around with this message at 23:53 on Apr 6, 2016

The_Doctor
Mar 29, 2007

"The entire history of this incarnation is one of temporal orbits, retcons, paradoxes, parallel time lines, reiterations, and divergences. How anyone can make head or tail of all this chaos, I don't know."

So this exists. http://figgis.agency

Diet Poison
Jan 20, 2008

LICK MY ASS
Oh my god, Milton: Toast to Toast.

taqueso
Mar 8, 2004

:911:
:wookie: :thermidor: :wookie:
:dehumanize:

:pirate::hf::tinfoil:

Tiggum
Oct 24, 2007

Your life and your quest end here.

MNZWFTXGKUDBRVAJMYJUCNKKW

HIS CLUE IS A LOCK TO LAY WASTE,
ASSISTANCE IS NEEDED POST HASTE!

Anyone manage to open insurance.zip yet?

xzzy
Mar 5, 2009

Isn't that mostly a reskin of the last website? Right down to the Krieger login and security cam stuff?

The_Doctor
Mar 29, 2007

"The entire history of this incarnation is one of temporal orbits, retcons, paradoxes, parallel time lines, reiterations, and divergences. How anyone can make head or tail of all this chaos, I don't know."

You can use 'Pam/guest' as a login too. The other characters' names just lead to a quarantined screen.

smashpro1
Mar 1, 2009

Shirley, these things happen in video games. We can't get hung up on real-world morality.
The Handoff
Archer and Lana are on a case that involves a problematic handoff requiring care and skill to pull off; the rest of the group stays back and listens to what they consider to be the best voicemail.

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

xzzy posted:

Isn't that mostly a reskin of the last website? Right down to the Krieger login and security cam stuff?

I think it's still there. Or at least, there is a second 'site' under the first one. Did the last one have 'phone pics' of Pam and 'pinup' pics of Archer and Krieger? Or an Arsonist game?

TheAngryDrunk
Jan 31, 2003

"I don't know why I know that; I took four years of Spanish."

Fateo McMurray posted:

Hey if you're cool watching a show that's 95% the same jokes just reworded a little then go for it. It's gotten old for me.

The fact that this thread is only on page 4 suggests you're not alone.

I still like the show, but yeah, it's not as magical as it once was.

swickles
Aug 21, 2006

I guess that I don't need that though
Now you're just some QB that I used to know

TheAngryDrunk posted:

Four pages for one episode on a dying forum! My god this show must be terrible!!!

tsob
Sep 26, 2006

Chalalala~
The forum is dying?

Babe Magnet
Jun 2, 2008

we are all dying

Carlosologist
Oct 13, 2013

Revelry in the Dark

TheAngryDrunk posted:

Last year's thread got to page 4 after like, two or three episodes. Season 6 was affected by the poor reaction to season 5, so I'd say it's stronger this year

xzzy
Mar 5, 2009

TMMadman posted:

I think it's still there. Or at least, there is a second 'site' under the first one. Did the last one have 'phone pics' of Pam and 'pinup' pics of Archer and Krieger? Or an Arsonist game?

Yeah, there was an arsonist game last time.

Carlosologist
Oct 13, 2013

Revelry in the Dark

Archer going meep is probably as funny as his tinnitus

Maxwell Lord
Dec 12, 2008

I am drowning.
There is no sign of land.
You are coming down with me, hand in unlovable hand.

And I hope you die.

I hope we both die.

:smith:

Grimey Drawer
"I'm standing right here."

"Yes. And clearly, we're running low on Triple Sec, so..."

Dilber
Mar 27, 2007

TFLC
(Trophy Feline Lifting Crew)

holy poo poo, this monologue

Kwyndig
Sep 23, 2006

Heeeeeey

Nobody's going to recognize them... except the dogs.

Henchman of Santa
Aug 21, 2010
Only this show would have a reference to a French forensic scientist within the first five minutes

smashpro1
Mar 1, 2009

Shirley, these things happen in video games. We can't get hung up on real-world morality.
MILTON!!

GLOSS
Apr 10, 2005

PEARL GROWLS "TAKE OFF THAT SHIRT, STEVEN." I COMPLY, REVEALING THE FULL LENGTH SHIRT TATTOO. PEARL RETREATS INTO HER GEM, DEFEATED.
This phone joke is just amazing...

Carlosologist
Oct 13, 2013

Revelry in the Dark

the return of Mulatto Butts

Vishass
Feb 1, 2004

Tiggum posted:

MNZWFTXGKUDBRVAJMYJUCNKKW

HIS CLUE IS A LOCK TO LAY WASTE,
ASSISTANCE IS NEEDED POST HASTE!

Anyone manage to open insurance.zip yet?

The insurance file was last year's puzzle prize. It contained a massive pc crashing image of a blueberry muffin.

The old Algersoft website was linked so casual fans had access to that content. You had to decode a hexcode, put a youtube video audio through a spectrogram and use that code as a pad for a cipher hidden in a like a craigslist post that took you to a flickr account that had the link buried in Krieger's user bio.

This season's website was on screen in episode 1 in plain text. The rest of the puzzle is not so kind.

Maxwell Lord
Dec 12, 2008

I am drowning.
There is no sign of land.
You are coming down with me, hand in unlovable hand.

And I hope you die.

I hope we both die.

:smith:

Grimey Drawer
It would've been.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Alkarl
Aug 26, 2011

Bonus EXP: 300
MVP: Ike
New Ally: Petrine, Greil, Soldier, Soldier, Soldier, Soldier, Soldier, Soldier, Soldier, Soldier, Petrine, Greil, Mordecai, Lethe, Ranulf, Soldier, Soldier, Soldier, Soldier, MPID_BLACKKNIGHT, Greil, Ike, Greil, Ike, Black Knight, Greil, Ike
Holy gently caress that was amazing

• Locked thread