Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe

I spebt 10 minutes waiting for the gif t load and hell i dint remember what ibwas doing 10 minutes ago

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe
Prof shark probed by gilgaxinon. I didnt know he was a byob mod and im also not going to care about any of this. You see im the kind of cool customer that dose t get all 'care' on thr internet

Noun Verber
Oct 12, 2006

Cool party, guys.
Forums always been dumb and gay, we all here just to watch em sputter.

Noun Verber
Oct 12, 2006

Cool party, guys.
Forums death shot was getting rid of filez, and making a bunch of weird sexual deviants like mccain and ozma mods.

King of Bees
Dec 28, 2012
Gravy Boat 2k

Isaac posted:

I spebt 10 minutes waiting for the gif t load and hell i dint remember what ibwas doing 10 minutes ago

56k no way!

Wait, what were we talking about. I can't even remember what happened nine :smuggo: minutes ago????

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe
Im the one poster who needs 56k warnings. Not rhat i remember whag we were talking about, hell i ca

crip drinkn milk
Jan 31, 2001

IS DOG VEGABLE?
I haven't really been on these forums in a very long time, maybe five years? Someone catch me up real quick on what I missed.

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)

crip drinkn milk posted:

I haven't really been on these forums in a very long time, maybe five years? Someone catch me up real quick on what I missed.

Lowtax and Schmorky fought eachother in a mudwrestling exhibition fight and Lowtax won and exiled Schmorky forever

various cheeses
Jan 24, 2013

crip drinkn milk posted:

Daaaamn look at that regdate

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe

crip drinkn milk posted:

Dont ask me i don't remember what happened 10 minutes ago

various cheeses
Jan 24, 2013

Why does my phone autocorrect "retard" to "regdate"???

crip drinkn milk
Jan 31, 2001

IS DOG VEGABLE?
ok cool sounds like everything is under control and normal

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe

various cheeses posted:

Why does my phone autocorrect "retard" to "regdate"???

I dont know. Hell i don

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
Does lowtax have a job?

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe

Zzulu posted:

Does lowtax have a job?

I dont know, h

various cheeses
Jan 24, 2013

crip drinkn milk posted:

ok cool sounds like everything is under control and normal

It was probably super uptight when you left, and people were getting probated for using a comma instead of a semicolon. On Halloween in 2013 or 2014 there was a glorious revolution where the shitpostetariat rose up and took back the means of thread production and the old GBS guard was dragged into the streets and beheaded with actual humorous posts.

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe
Hell,

crip drinkn milk
Jan 31, 2001

IS DOG VEGABLE?
random thought, a long time ago SA was "the internet". I'd go online, read the local news and whatever study I was doing and then I would pretty much read the forums, everything was here, it was kinda my whole internet

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe
H

various cheeses
Jan 24, 2013

crip drinkn milk posted:

random thought, a long time ago SA was "the internet". I'd go online, read the local news and whatever study I was doing and then I would pretty much read the forums, everything was here, it was kinda my whole internet

The front page was my home page on Netscape navigator in the late 90s. I should've bought a forums account then for GBS street cred 15 years later but hindsight is 20/20 am I right guys

crip drinkn milk
Jan 31, 2001

IS DOG VEGABLE?

various cheeses posted:

The front page was my home page on Netscape navigator in the late 90s. I should've bought a forums account then for GBS street cred 15 years later but hindsight is 20/20 am I right guys

it was a simpler, more innocent time. kids could play in the streets etc

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
where am i?

various cheeses
Jan 24, 2013

The best forum on the internet

Gatekeeper
Aug 3, 2003

He was warrior and mystic, ogre and saint, the fox and the innocent, chivalrous, ruthless, less than a god, more than a man.

a puddle of your own stoolwater I bet (^=

Gatekeeper
Aug 3, 2003

He was warrior and mystic, ogre and saint, the fox and the innocent, chivalrous, ruthless, less than a god, more than a man.

Mumpy Puffinz posted:

i count two uses of punctuation in this post

i count one effeminate shitbutt named mumpy puffinz

looks like we're both good counters :3:

tenspott
Aug 1, 2002

by FactsAreUseless

ANIME IS BLOOD posted:

I don't know much about before 2008, but I know when I got here, incorrect spelling or punctuation got you like a day or more, and it got worse from there

that's the glorious vision the administration wants to bring back to this site, starting with purging the wrongthinkers
Lowtax's current wife crashed and burned faster than I expected.

drunk dog
Apr 6, 2014

Resident Millennial

dad gay. so what posted:

i cant remember 10 minutes ago let alone a GBS or whatever whats going on? are we in danger? help i have a dead child i need to move to beeble base. they can help him. do YOU UNDERSTAND?? DOES ANYONE UNDERSTAND???

calm down of what purpose to you is a child/beeble out

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
post ur rapsheets

BAN 03/25/16 02:43pm Zzulu Didn't read LadyChat thread rules. LadyAmbien Lowtax

PROBATION 03/18/16 11:41am Zzulu Posting the daily dose without a written prescription from a doctor. User loses posting privileges for 1 week. Bad Seafood Cowcaster

PROBATION 03/16/16 07:50pm Zzulu A two word response that consists of "poo", and "lol" are not contributing anything to the thread. User loses posting privileges for 6 hours. LadyAmbien

PROBATION 12/31/15 01:23pm Zzulu Taking this spot to thank ZDR for fixing mod tools in BYOB, this would have taken forever on mobile without them. User loses posting privileges for 6 hours. Ace of Baes

PROBATION 12/06/15 03:53pm Zzulu NO GUN CONTROL CHAT gently caress OFF. User loses posting privileges for 3 days. zen death robot zen death robot

PROBATION 07/25/15 07:05am Zzulu You I know are just a loving moron so I'll give you a little extra User loses posting privileges for 3 days. gnarlyhotep Ralp

PROBATION 07/01/15 09:24am Zzulu Don't post anime in GBS. User loses posting privileges for 1 week. gnarlyhotep Ralp

PROBATION 06/14/15 08:39pm Zzulu Don't poo poo up the good thread. User loses posting privileges for 1 day. Butt Wizard Ralp

PROBATION 03/20/15 03:06pm Zzulu Here's the probation you requested. User loses posting privileges for 12 hours. gnarlyhotep XyloJW

PROBATION 03/20/15 01:07pm Zzulu Shh, shhh...have patience. User loses posting privileges for 6 hours. gnarlyhotep gnarlyhotep

PROBATION 03/15/15 12:23am Zzulu Nice anime my friendd. User loses posting privileges for 6 hours. gnarlyhotep gnarlyhotep

PROBATION 10/28/14 02:57pm Zzulu Worthless post. User loses posting privileges for 1 week. blunt for century Cowcaster

PROBATION 09/23/14 03:42pm Zzulu Light image spam of a heavy goon. User loses posting privileges for 1 day. Spanish Manlove Ralp

PROBATION 08/29/14 02:30pm Zzulu Table breaking. User loses posting privileges for 1 day. Spanish Manlove XyloJW

PROBATION 04/16/14 05:15pm Zzulu This is just fuckin bad, you suck. User loses posting privileges for 6 hours. Spanish Manlove Spanish Manlove

AUTOBAN 11/22/13 09:11am Zzulu Breaking the rules with a heart-felt thread! radium radium

PROBATION 10/19/13 11:37pm Zzulu Low content post. User loses posting privileges for 3 days. Zorak Debbie Metallica

PROBATION 10/12/13 11:42am Zzulu I've asked this conversation to stop like three times now. Unfortunately we're at the point where I literally had to probate people for it because it is that tiring. User loses posting privileges for 1 day. Zorak Fistgrrl

PROBATION 09/17/13 08:26am Zzulu Low content post. User loses posting privileges for 1 day. Zorak The Finn

PROBATION 06/07/13 11:19am Zzulu Lazy typing. User loses posting privileges for 1 day. Shine The Finn

PROBATION 02/27/13 03:22pm Zzulu I despise this thread. User loses posting privileges for 1 day. Dr Snofeld Debbie Metallica

PROBATION 01/26/13 12:25pm Zzulu This post is terrible for a variety of reasons. User loses posting privileges for 3 days. Senior Woodchuck Debbie
Metallica

PROBATION 08/19/12 05:46pm Zzulu Punctuation is hard. User loses posting privileges for 1 day. Incoherence Debbie Metallica

PROBATION 07/17/12 05:27pm Zzulu Willful ignorance doesn't make you look smart. User loses posting privileges for 1 day. Professor Clumsy Debbie Metallica

PROBATION 01/28/12 04:01pm Zzulu This is a terrible post. Good job. User loses posting privileges for 3 days. Kewpuh Fistgrrl

PROBATION 11/09/11 01:01pm Zzulu No punctuation, no shift, no content. User loses posting privileges for 1 day. Zorak The Finn

PROBATION 07/27/11 10:10pm Zzulu Gross lack of content! User loses posting privileges for 12 hours. Eggplant Wizard Debbie Metallica

PROBATION 04/19/11 10:17am Zzulu P Y F elsewhere. User loses posting privileges for 1 day. Professor Clumsy The Finn

PROBATION 04/19/11 10:17am Zzulu Incredibly unoriginal P'ing of Y F. User loses posting privileges for 1 day. Professor Clumsy The Finn

PROBATION 01/30/11 11:24am Zzulu Shift key. Seriously. User loses posting privileges for 1 day. Professor Clumsy The Finn

PROBATION 01/21/11 09:10am Zzulu Use your shift key. User loses posting privileges for 1 day. Professor Clumsy Fistgrrl

PROBATION 09/03/10 12:16pm Zzulu James Cameron just read your post and killed himself. I hope you're happy now. User loses posting privileges for 1 week.
Professor Clumsy The Finn

PROBATION 04/27/10 02:56pm Zzulu This is your third warning for leeching images. In case you have no idea what this means, it means you are embedding images that are not using space or bandwidth provided to you. Your own hosting, or a free image host, or even a forums attachment are fine. Using images on TMZ.com's servers is not okay. Stop doing this already. User loses posting privileges for 1 week. ALFbrot Fistgrrl

PROBATION 08/23/09 05:04pm Zzulu Don't leech images. Bumping this up to 3 days since you've already had one probation for it. User loses posting privileges for 3 days. Gendo Peatpot

PROBATION 07/16/09 09:34am Zzulu That's what. User loses posting privileges for 3 days. Keanu Grieves Fistgrrl

PROBATION 06/03/09 01:36pm Zzulu Don't leech images. User loses posting privileges for 1 day.

drunk dog
Apr 6, 2014

Resident Millennial
PROBATION 04/01/16 08:09am drunk dog Probation. User loses posting privileges for 6 hours. genesplicer genesplicer

PROBATION 03/28/16 04:28pm drunk dog Drunk dog,
Thank you for graciously accepting this probation! $20 has been donated to The Michael J Fox Foundation thanks to you (http://forums.somethingawful.com/sh...0#post457900279)! User loses posting privileges for 3 days. User loses posting privileges for 3 days. LadyAmbien LadyAmbien

PROBATION 03/27/16 02:02am drunk dog I asked you to drop the prof. shark thing and two minutes later you're posting about it again! Come on man! User loses posting privileges for 1 day. LadyAmbien LadyAmbien

PROBATION 03/12/16 09:06am drunk dog P(ro) T(ip) Don't tell people to kill themselves. User loses posting privileges for 1 day. genesplicer Lowtax

PROBATION 11/29/15 05:42pm drunk dog Nobody cares jackass. User loses posting privileges for 1 week. gnarlyhotep zen death robot

Gatekeeper
Aug 3, 2003

i got a permaban on my rap sheet

but here i am postin in gbs

mods????

Man Whore
Jan 6, 2012

ASK ME ABOUT SPHERICAL CATS
=3

PROBATION 07/30/14 03:44pm Man Whore I like pic posts and I cannot lie. User loses posting privileges for 1 week. Lincoln`s Wax Cowcaster
PROBATION 04/13/13 08:25am Man Whore No example of gamers.txt. User loses posting privileges for 3 days. Louisgod The Finn

Content or prob threads are loving dumb because you can't actually discuss anything posted without posting the first thing from a google search, its funny when someone posts something controversial though because everyone starts putting passive aggressive words to go with their post

Man Whore fucked around with this message at 16:52 on Apr 3, 2016

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
You got a shark in your rap sheet

respect

Horniest Manticore
Nov 23, 2013

Hello, you!
Lipstick Apathy
oct 13, 2011 was indeed a great day

Think Thin!
Sep 17, 2006
aids cum

nomadologique
Mar 9, 2011

DUNK A DILL PICKLE REALDO
soap posting itt

Man Whore
Jan 6, 2012

ASK ME ABOUT SPHERICAL CATS
=3

the best part of GBS 2.0 was the collective freak-out by the rest of the forum.

Other Barry
Jun 5, 2012

Dinosaur Gum

Man Whore posted:

the best part of GBS 2.0 was the collective freak-out by the rest of the forum.

domino theory

Shaquin
May 12, 2007

dominos pizza

Libelous Slander
May 1, 2009

... you're just creepy ...
30 minutes or less? Hell,

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012