Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Karl Barks
Jan 21, 1981

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DxfMUEf9otQ

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

386-SX 25Mhz VGA
Jan 14, 2003

(C) American Megatrends Inc.,
aaa she spoke in speech cadence, shes gotta work on that

Trumps Baby Hands
Mar 27, 2016

Silent white light filled the world. And the righteous and unrighteous alike were consumed in that holy fire.

jesus gently caress

that makes me want to kill myself

Trumps Baby Hands
Mar 27, 2016

Silent white light filled the world. And the righteous and unrighteous alike were consumed in that holy fire.
I understand not voting for trump or voting against trump by voting for hillary, but anyone that watches that vid and remains "excited" about her as a canidate or as a person is an enemy of humanity

Radbot
Aug 12, 2009
Probation
Can't post for 3 years!
Hillary's finger drops like a hammer

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:
People itt are both most likely to ironically make fun of a millennial for being "triggered" by something and unironically triggered by a geriatric lady in a pantsuit

Trumps Baby Hands
Mar 27, 2016

A geriatric lizard in an aging human suit

Trumps Baby Hands
Mar 27, 2016

I almost called the police

mlmp08
Jul 11, 2004

Prepare for my priapic projectile's exalted penetration
Nap Ghost

This has done more than any Bernie supporter to make me disgusted with Hillary.

R. Guyovich
Dec 25, 1991

Al! posted:

People itt are both most likely to ironically make fun of a millennial for being "triggered" by something and unironically triggered by a geriatric lady in a pantsuit

i have never done either of those things and it's doubtful i ever will, weirdo

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer

Homework Explainer posted:

oh sure, i loved that era of daily show like most teens did at the time. america the book was fused under my arm. but i was an al franken liberal then and no doubt if i watched some of that stuff now as a Literal Communist i'd be rolling my eyes

Jesus Christ I didn't know anyone actually got that book and didn't just flip through it through Barnes and noble

R. Guyovich
Dec 25, 1991

fits my needs posted:

Jesus Christ I didn't know anyone actually got that book and didn't just flip through it through Barnes and noble

high school freshman.

ate shit on live tv
Feb 15, 2004

by Azathoth
I read "lying liars and the lies they tell," it was pretty good imo.

the bitcoin of weed
Nov 1, 2014

I got the book for Christmas cuz my parents noticed I watched the show a lot

it's alright but that style of humor doesn't translate to text very well

Pomplamoose
Jun 28, 2008

https://twitter.com/AP/status/730213541194702848?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw

stoutfish
Oct 8, 2012

by zen death robot

oh sure, i loved that era of daily show like most teens did at the time. america the book was fused under my arm. but i was an al franken liberal then and no doubt if i watched some of that stuff now as a Literal Communist i'd be rolling my eyes

it must be difficult to consume media as a communist

unless you interpret everything as pro communist

Wheeee
Mar 11, 2001

When a tree grows, it is soft and pliable. But when it's dry and hard, it dies.

Hardness and strength are death's companions. Flexibility and softness are the embodiment of life.

That which has become hard shall not triumph.

he probably just drinks a lot

Jewel Repetition
Dec 24, 2012

Ask me about Briar Rose and Chicken Chaser.

Concerned Citizen posted:

chelsea controls blackpeoplemeet.com, and black people then vote for hillary. coincidence?

Chelsea controls black people, black people vote for Hillary, Bernie Babies die, Bernie absorbs their cuteness, becomes too cute to take seriously, our less likeable candidate gets the nomination, Trump wins, lets Chelsea Clinton use his golf course.

Jewel Repetition
Dec 24, 2012

as i alluded to earlier, noticing these specific hillary things is a good start. overwhelmingly the western media presents images and narratives promoting the dominant ideology, in this case capitalism. hillary, being the "establishment" choice ("establishment" being a euphemism for the imperial bourgeoisie) has the institutional clout to make these instances of propaganda synergy happen.

but if sanders had won his candidacy would have been incorporated by those same forces. it's not like we don't have a million examples of counterculture being commodified, though i think describing the sanders campaign and his supporters as a counterculture is generous, to say the least. co-opting trump will be an order of magnitude more difficult in the event he wins the presidency, but it can and would be done. and to clarify this isn't to suggest there's some shadowy boardroom where these decisions are being made, these outcomes are the result of a confluence of relatively independent actors operating on their own interests and those interests happen to align. no conspiracy necessary.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bRmtpau8sOU

Jewel Repetition
Dec 24, 2012

The Legend.

Jewel Repetition
Dec 24, 2012

high school freshman.

Like most teenagers, Homework Explainer had a lot of silly political ideas, but now that he's an adult he... oh.

R. Guyovich
Dec 25, 1991

your flailing at me is a lot more embarrassing than just not bothering to read my posts, weirdo

stoutfish posted:

it must be difficult to consume media as a communist

unless you interpret everything as pro communist

nah most stuff is garbage propaganda. luckily i find consuming/criticizing that stuff fun, perversely enough

Jewel Repetition
Dec 24, 2012

your flailing at me is a lot more embarrassing than just not bothering to read my posts, weirdo

I can't do that because your posts are interesting, in spite of or perhaps because of being batshit communist.

Trumps Baby Hands
Mar 27, 2016

Ordinarily I wouldn't find this offensive since it was, delegates or not, a Thing That Happened, but the AP didn't release splash graphics for similar symbolic primaries where Bernie had won. Definitely a part of the global Clinton conspiracy.

I wasn't planning to, but after seeing this I went ahead and voted in the Washington symbolic primary to be sure that she doesn't get another underserved propaganda boost

Trumps Baby Hands
Mar 27, 2016

nah most stuff is garbage propaganda. luckily i find consuming/criticizing that stuff fun, perversely enough

Jewel Repetition posted:

I can't do that because your posts are interesting, in spite of or perhaps because of being batshit communist.

Jesus, just kiss already

R. Guyovich
Dec 25, 1991

Trumps Baby Hands posted:

Jesus, just kiss already

No.

Pomplamoose
Jun 28, 2008

"I was a teenage Franken liberal"🎵

https://youtu.be/u3hisYcaL1E

Pomplamoose
Jun 28, 2008

http://gawker.com/the-new-york-times-had-an-awful-lot-of-second-thoughts-1765130013

This was from a while back, but lol.

http://newsdiffs.org/ lists changes to news articles.

GenderSelectScreen
Mar 7, 2010

I DON'T KNOW EITHER DON'T ASK ME
College Slice
"If we ignore all the terrible poo poo she has done she's a pretty good candidate." :rolleyes:

The Kingfish
Oct 21, 2015

A lawyer and a senator?? How much more trustworthy can you get?!

Fat-Lip-Sum-41.mp3
Nov 15, 2003
can I get a google plugin that warns me when a website is owned by IAC

or maybe just a plugin that always tells me the parent company of the website im looking at

like for instance if I go to somethingawful.com ill get a pop-up of lowtax in his underwear

Terror Sweat
Mar 15, 2009

LegoPirateNinja posted:

or maybe just a plugin that always tells me the parent company of the website im looking at

like for instance if I go to somethingawful.com ill get a pop-up of lowtax in his underwear

they're all owned by 1 of 6 different companies

Trumps Baby Hands
Mar 27, 2016

The Kingfish posted:

A lawyer and a senator?? How much more trustworthy can you get?!

except for somethingawful, which remains blissfully and honestly owned by

LegoPirateNinja posted:

lowtax in his underwear

Although considering how much this forum has raised for the Sander's campaign, I'm not sure somethingawful LLC can legally be defined as neutral in this fight

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler

except for somethingawful, which remains blissfully and honestly owned by

Although considering how much this forum has raised for the Sander's campaign, I'm not sure somethingawful LLC can legally be defined as neutral in this fight

actually every dollar that has been spent on red texts, sanders avatars and titles, and the hen emote has been funneled to a clinton superpac

Fat-Lip-Sum-41.mp3
Nov 15, 2003

logikv9 posted:

actually every dollar that has been spent on red texts, sanders avatars and titles, and the hen emote has been funneled to a clinton superpac

maybe not. never discount richard's ruthless business acumen. the forum will get more traffic during a Trump presidency.

the bitcoin of weed
Nov 1, 2014

LegoPirateNinja posted:

IAC, Comcast, Disney, and Fox legit own like 3/4 of the internet by now so you can just assume everything you read is written by corporate shills unless the site has a disclaimer specifically stating otherwise

Trumps Baby Hands
Mar 27, 2016

DISCLAIMER: I am a dumb gay Chelsea Clinton Corp Robot Posting Algorythm that has, through a series of wacky accidents, achieved a rudimentary sentience. Please keep these facts in mind when consuming my posts

Lord of Pie
Mar 2, 2007

LegoPirateNinja posted:

maybe not. never discount richard's ruthless business acumen. the forum will get more traffic during a Trump presidency.

does the secret service traffic count, though?

gobbagool
Feb 5, 2016

by R. Guyovich
Doctor Rope

DISCLAIMER: I am a dumb gay Chelsea Clinton Corp Robot Posting Algorythm that has, through a series of wacky accidents, achieved a rudimentary sentience. Please keep these facts in mind when consuming my posts

Any time I read a Hillary fanboy post my general assumption is that there's rudimentary sentience behind it. Yours has a level of self awareness heretofore lacking, so nice work on the skynet beta testing

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

zimboe
Aug 3, 2012

FIRST EBOLA GOON AVOID ALL POSTS SPEWING EBLOA SHIT POSTS EVERWHERE
I'm literally retarded
Hillary clinton is a loser. Or Loserette. Or loseraitrix?

Some new nicknames:
Hillary"I do not have a penis!" Clinton
Hillary "Some sad old oval office" McRapist.
gently caress her. gently caress 'er, I says.
But not with my dick. A blind man with no nose wouldn't gently caress her.
poo poo, you bloody blind PC fools elected that cream 'n' coffee pussycunt, and that has worked out not so well.
Now you wanna elect some wrinkly old dump-truck loasbian?

Well hell- I gotta an idea- how 'bout electing the standard competent white male like we always did before?
It is important that the Prez can be a hard guy and a serious bastard when required.
Bammy don't make it. Pooty-poo-Putin knows this and has made Oboe his butt-bitch.
Business selects for competence (Trump).
Politics selects for "votyness" (Oboe) and a basic sneaky corrupt bastardary.
Our democratic system now selects the LCD (inoffensive bought-and paid-for-garbage-heads) for our leaders.

This is total failure, folks. Hell and anarchy is just down the street.
I am cutting mercury loads as I speak.
I'm so dreadfully sorry.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

• Locked thread