Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
CaptainSarcastic
Jul 6, 2013

I think the people saying French are doing it more from easy stereotyping than from actual familiarity with the language.

It looks like we are arriving at a pretty authoritative decision on Swedish, though.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

treasure bear
Dec 10, 2012

lady cunnilingus

SwimmingSpider
Jan 3, 2008

Jön, jön, jön a vizipók.
Várják már a tólakók.
Ez a kis pók ügyes búvár.
Sok új kaland is még rá vár.
whatever language i happen to be speaking :duckie: :taco:

Oh Hell No
Oct 10, 2007

I've got the world on a string.

if we're including regional variations, i nominate Cuban Spanish

Tuxedo Gin
May 21, 2003

Classy.

Horniest Manticore posted:

so which is the gayest asian language then?

thai

Hedenius
Aug 23, 2007

autoaim.cfg posted:

En finnjävel som tycker att svenska låter 'bögigt', well color me surprised. :tipshat:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=erDjNtl5rLc

Jen X
Sep 29, 2014

To bring light to the darkness, whether that darkness be ignorance, injustice, apathy, or stagnation.
100% swedish

RaceBannon
Apr 3, 2010

CaptainSarcastic posted:

I think the people saying French are doing it more from easy stereotyping than from actual familiarity with the language.

but you're wrong

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
north polish

a star war betamax
Sep 17, 2011

by Lowtax
Gary’s Answer
French is a cool and widely spoken language and it is def not gay at all it is super herto

hey welcome to the show!
Jan 22, 2014

nobody loves me
Hungarian

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kikkelivelho
Aug 27, 2015

swedish

• Locked thread