Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Demonachizer
Aug 7, 2004

ClamdestineBoyster posted:

He can't go to baseball games because he has gender anxiety every time the umpire says "2 balls". :smith:

I always assumed that people like that just hung out at carnivals or something.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Demonachizer posted:

I always assumed that people like that just hung out at carnivals or something.

No you have to have a shirt that doesn't cover the bottom of your belly and Capri pants and flip flops for that. :gay:

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

He can't go to baseball games because he has gender anxiety every time the umpire says "2 balls". :smith:
ur thinking of lance armstrong

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

numberoneposter posted:

ur thinking of lance armstrong

Ur thinking of Pants Armstrong. :colbert:

spacetoaster
Feb 10, 2014

Dreddout posted:

I wish your posts would transition into something less lovely!

I simply cannot trust the words of someone with an empty rap sheet.

TEAH SYAG
Oct 2, 2009

by Lowtax

Demonachizer posted:

The process is actually pretty cool. They tape the lips shut then apply a huge suction to the nostrils and the pecker sort of just flips inside the body become a pussy hole. The balls can either be stuffed up inside or chopped off though there is an extra fee for hacking the balls off. It is super important for trannies to not hold in sneezes otherwise they might reinflate their pussydongs.

wow. all that loving BS and your not even close to a biologically functional female. Might as well wait until VR hits and get a virtual persona and forego the faux mods

The Kingfish
Oct 21, 2015

In ten to twenty years we will all look back on this whole sexual reassignment thing the same way we look at lobotomies today.

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

The Kingfish posted:

In ten to twenty years we will all look back on this whole sexual reassignment thing the same way we look at lobotomies today.

Dreddout
Oct 1, 2015

You must stay drunk on writing so reality cannot destroy you.

spacetoaster posted:

I simply cannot trust the words of someone with an empty rap sheet.

:shrug: I'm a good goon who reads the rules everyday, and prays to Lowtax everynight to save my eternal postcount from the gas chambers.

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
lmbo you think sports illistrated still gonna put him on the cover naked if he back to being a boy?

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

wtf are you talking about lobotomies are awesome. with the freedom of handsfree talking, i can do all my business on the go.

Shaquin
May 12, 2007

Orkin Mang posted:

with the freedom of handsfree talking, i can do all my business on the go.

BeefThief
Aug 8, 2007

When asked about still having a penis, Jenner responded,

"To all the haters out there who say I'm not a real woman because I still have a dick, I have one thing to say to you. Suck it."

Kitsunegari
Aug 5, 2013
is it even ethical to turn someone's penis inside out if they're clearly mentally ill

BeefThief
Aug 8, 2007

Kitsunegari posted:

is it even ethical to turn someone's penis inside out if they're clearly mentally ill

cash is king baby

Kitsunegari
Aug 5, 2013

BeefThief posted:

cash is king baby

I walk into the operating room making it rain and drooling on myself then I poo poo in my pants and tell the doc to deglove my dick cause I'm feeling pretty

BeefThief
Aug 8, 2007

Kitsunegari posted:

I walk into the operating room making it rain and drooling on myself then I poo poo in my pants and tell the doc to deglove my dick cause I'm feeling pretty

i take your money and faithfully execute on our agreement to invert your peener. you are awarded woman of the year

TEAH SYAG
Oct 2, 2009

by Lowtax

The Kingfish posted:

Necessary and available to anyone that can afford a power drill.

Trumps Baby Hands
Mar 27, 2016

Silent white light filled the world. And the righteous and unrighteous alike were consumed in that holy fire.
I would love a lobotomy tbh

phasmid
Jan 16, 2015

Booty Shaker
SILENT MAJORITY
Just be bi. That way you can say "Bruce/Catilyn, no matter what gender you are, you are loving ugly." If that doesn't faze xir, tell xem xe also have trash for a soul.

boom boom boom
Jun 28, 2012

by Shine
She wasn't bad for a sixty year old man. Now she got a plastic surgery face

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

where were all these fawning assholes when we got Chaz Bono and Lana Wachowski

The Kingfish
Oct 21, 2015

big nipples big life
May 12, 2014

Did anybody say Bruce Gender yet?

phasmid
Jan 16, 2015

Booty Shaker
SILENT MAJORITY

Y-Hat posted:

They were perverts. This is a rich athlete married in to a richer family.

8-Bit Scholar
Jan 23, 2016

by FactsAreUseless
Caitlyn Jenner is gonna be posing nude soon on the cover of some magazine with her gold medal that she earned.

Al Cowens
Aug 11, 2004

by WE B Bourgeois

Y-Hat posted:

Chaz Bono got a lot of press too.

I don't think too many people gave a poo poo about Lana because The Matrix was a long rear end time ago. But then again so were Jenners' gold medals.

BeefThief
Aug 8, 2007

Chaz was an irrelevant whiner

BeefThief
Aug 8, 2007

wait, thats all of these people

Business Octopus
Jun 27, 2005

Me IRL

Y-Hat posted:

The other wachowski also transitioned lmao. They're sisters now.

A Stupid Baby
Dec 31, 2002

lip up fatty

Kitsunegari posted:

Given the majority of mental healthcare is guesswork and applying medication to symptoms, sure

They don't exactly make a pill that makes gender identity issues go away, they can't even really reliably treat depression

Even if someday they could I don't give a poo poo if someone wants to fix their body to match their mind or vice versa

A Stupid Baby
Dec 31, 2002

lip up fatty

Y-Hat posted:

I dunno about the film people but Chaz was really grotesquely fat so nobody could tell the diffo anyway

Zeluth
May 12, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
I use cheats so I am good at it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8va4YGGA3wE

A Stupid Baby
Dec 31, 2002

lip up fatty

Lmao at this rube who think that umpires are capable of actual, human speech instead of weird grunting

bring back old gbs
Feb 28, 2007

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

good for her. so brave

Jen X
Sep 29, 2014

To bring light to the darkness, whether that darkness be ignorance, injustice, apathy, or stagnation.

phasmid posted:

No matter the outcome, the moral here is once again: "Never date a Kardashian."

Twinty Zuleps
May 10, 2008

by R. Guyovich
Lipstick Apathy

Y-Hat posted:

See, this is why I said no one is going to take it seriously after Schrodinger's Jenner. Most other famous folks that transition don't shout about it from the hills and arrange photoshoots to show the world they got boobs now, and after a month no one gives a poo poo. Say what you like about Jenner forcing the issue into the square of public discussion, feel however you want about that. The fact is that it was all very visible and heavily advertised, and if it turns into a wishy-washy back-and-forth ordeal then everyone is going to associate that flip-flop with any trans topic for years and years and years.

Al Cowens
Aug 11, 2004

by WE B Bourgeois
Yeah Lana Wachowski was on the down low for a while and they've never been nearly as prominent attention seekers and it was more-or-less paparazzi types following her around and noticing every little detail of her appearance slowly becoming more and more feminine over the years.

Al Cowens fucked around with this message at 07:53 on May 13, 2016

Twinty Zuleps
May 10, 2008

by R. Guyovich
Lipstick Apathy
it better just be made up bullshit that the PR rep isn't actually lying about

we have better things to be upset about

like how disappointing season 6 has been so far

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JediTalentAgent
Jun 5, 2005
Hey, look. Look, if- if you screw me on this, I shall become more powerful than you can possibly imagine, you rat bastard!

Wulfolme posted:

See, this is why I said no one is going to take it seriously after Schrodinger's Jenner. Most other famous folks that transition don't shout about it from the hills and arrange photoshoots to show the world they got boobs now, and after a month no one gives a poo poo. Say what you like about Jenner forcing the issue into the square of public discussion, feel however you want about that. The fact is that it was all very visible and heavily advertised, and if it turns into a wishy-washy back-and-forth ordeal then everyone is going to associate that flip-flop with any trans topic for years and years and years.

But another element that might come out of this is even with money, celebrity, social status, popular and media support and so on... not even all those advantages could end with a successful transition.

Will the dialogue become that's how toxic the transphobic mentality of our society is? If a person like Jenner couldn't survive in their gender identity in the US with all the advantages on their side pre/during/post transitioning, who can?

The other possible extreme might be the commentary that gender identity is more fluid and the talking point becomes that we should treat gender identification issue as one people can change in and out of all the time at any time? The idea of people needing permanent gender identity assignment/reassignment is in itself a sort of 'transphobic' philosophy?

• Locked thread