Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Maoist Pussy
Feb 12, 2014

by Lowtax
Guns are for use against burglars, agents of the state or motherfuckers trying to muscle in on your corner. This was just an old-fashioned dust-up.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a shiny rock
Nov 13, 2009

i dont like nazis and also do not think people should be assaulted in america for their political beliefs

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot

Parallax Scroll posted:

i dont like nazis and also do not think people should be assaulted in america for their political beliefs

racist

Nathilus
Apr 4, 2002

I alone can see through the media bias.

I'm also stupid on a scale that can only be measured in Reddits.
Despite the antifascists' decision to use the wrong tools for the job, i am down with bash da fash.

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Parallax Scroll posted:

good thing the Nazis were assaulted in Canada

Nathilus
Apr 4, 2002

People with opinions that are disagreeable to me should be mobbed and beaten for their wrongthink. This is natural, just, and proper.

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy

Parallax Scroll posted:

in a general way i agree but anarchists gotta be anarchists and fascists gotta fash so :shrug:

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
they're like ... cats and dogs if you think about it. they don't go together. if they meet on the street, they'll start getting all hissy and barky at each other.

and then they get bitey.

Pinch Me Im Meming
Jun 26, 2005

Parallax Scroll posted:

lol

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Nathilus posted:

People with opinions that are disagreeable to me should be mobbed and beaten for their wrongthink. This is natural, just, and proper.

I am gonna beat the poo poo out of you

The Protagonist
Jun 29, 2009

The average is 5.5? I thought it was 4. This is very unsettling.
someone please offer up a solution for unbashed fash

A ILL BREAKFAST
Jun 9, 2007

*unsheathes katana*
the recurrence of "but.. they think bad things! rip and tear their flesh!" in this thread is a glaring indictment of our current state of political discourse

Segata Sanshiro
Sep 10, 2011

we can live for nothing
baby i don't care

lose me like the ocean
feel the motion

:coolfish:

Nathilus posted:

if they're nazis, yeah

proof of concept
Mar 6, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

Parallax Scroll posted:

I don't think people should be arrested for their beliefs, but I'm perfectly fine with shooting nazis

Apoplexy
Mar 9, 2003

by Shine
I unironically support the anti-fa movement.

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

A ILL BREAKFAST posted:

the recurrence of "but.. they think bad things! rip and tear their flesh!" in this thread is a glaring indictment of our current state of political discourse

Nazis don't get that chance.

Nathilus
Apr 4, 2002

Mumpy Puffinz posted:

I am gonna beat the poo poo out of you

Cum at me brah.

Apoplexy
Mar 9, 2003

by Shine

Parallax Scroll posted:

Why not? Their political beliefs include the genocide of Jews, blacks, gays, and whoever else they deem as Not White Enough. They deserve a loving steel-toed boot to the noggin after being knifed in the liver.

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot

A ILL BREAKFAST posted:

well when "racist" stops sticking because it's been more overprescribed than penicillin theres only one way to go

Maoist Pussy
Feb 12, 2014

by Lowtax

proof of concept posted:

I don't think people should be arrested for their beliefs, but I'm perfectly fine with shooting nazis

Mods.

Apoplexy
Mar 9, 2003

by Shine

Quit trolling this thread and the open relationship-cuckfag thread.

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Apoplexy posted:

Why not? Their political beliefs include the genocide of Jews, blacks, gays, and whoever else they deem as Not White Enough. They deserve a loving steel-toed boot to the noggin after being knifed in the liver.

Once you commit genocide, you lose all your other rights.

gently caress. I just condemned all Americans, didn't I?

Maoist Pussy
Feb 12, 2014

by Lowtax

Apoplexy posted:

Gays are pretty white, actually.

Robot Pride
Aug 2, 2010

by exmarx
i wonder what candidate the neo nazi's are endorsing........

Nathilus
Apr 4, 2002

“Have no fear, For when the vastness of creation is mine, and they gather about my throne to sing hosannas to my name, I shall reward the worthy and cast down those who are hateful in my sight.”

Apoplexy
Mar 9, 2003

by Shine

Maoist Pussy posted:

Gays are pretty white, actually.

AND YET fascists seem to have a problem with the gay man.

Aaronicon
Oct 2, 2010

A BLOO BLOO ANYONE I DISAGREE WITH IS A "BAD PERSON" WHO DESERVES TO DIE PLEEEASE DONT FALL ALL OVER YOURSELF WHITEWASHING THEM A BLOO BLOO
it's regretful that it has to come to violence, but when it comes to fascism it's literally an ideology about systematically annihilating and oppressing every cultural and societal system that isn't theirs with no mercy or regret, using violence and terror to regress the world to a point in time that never existed outside their inbred masturbatory fantasies, so

gently caress it, bash the fash

A ILL BREAKFAST
Jun 9, 2007

*unsheathes katana*

Mumpy Puffinz posted:

Nazis don't get that chance.

what if i told you that there is undoubtedly a group of people that find what you believe to be as abhorrent as you find nazism to be? that they would find it a good and just thing to pummel you about the head and neck with 2x4s because of what you believe? how would their political violence be any different from this, except in terms of ideology?

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy

Robot Pride posted:

i wonder what candidate the neo nazi's are endorsing........
Here's the Obergruppenfuhrer of the Sacramento Nazi club btw:

:goonsay:

paul_soccer10
Mar 28, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
no one attacked any cops, these antifa (shocker) aren't serious

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy

Apoplexy
Mar 9, 2003

by Shine

A ILL BREAKFAST posted:

what if i told you that there is undoubtedly a group of people that find what you believe to be as abhorrent as you find nazism to be? that they would find it a good and just thing to pummel you about the head and neck with 2x4s because of what you believe? how would their political violence be any different from this, except in terms of ideology?

MAYBE

THERE'S A DIFFERENCE

BETWEEN MODERN LIBERALISM

AND EXTREME ULTRA-RIGHT FASCISM

I CAN'T QUITE PUT MY FINGER ON WHAT IT MIGHT BE, THOUGH

COULD IT POSSIBLY BE THE GENOCIDING

Apoplexy
Mar 9, 2003

by Shine

Aaronicon posted:

gently caress it, bash the fash

Robot Pride
Aug 2, 2010

by exmarx

Wikkheiser posted:

Here's the Obergruppenfuhrer of the Sacramento Nazi club btw:

:goonsay:

i'm so shocked i just dooked in my pantaloons

i would be even double shocked if their support was 100% total of their shameful membership

paul_soccer10
Mar 28, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
if these bernie bros were interested in anything beyond assuaging their their own self loathing or being seen by their friends wearing their anarchy costume there would have been gunshots and dead cops everywhere

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

A ILL BREAKFAST posted:

are you really this loving stupid?

proof of concept
Mar 6, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

A ILL BREAKFAST posted:

itt a poster with a samurai av defends nazis

A ILL BREAKFAST
Jun 9, 2007

*unsheathes katana*

Apoplexy posted:

MAYBE

THERE'S A DIFFERENCE

BETWEEN MODERN LIBERALISM

AND EXTREME ULTRA-RIGHT FASCISM

I CAN'T QUITE PUT MY FINGER ON WHAT IT MIGHT BE, THOUGH

COULD IT POSSIBLY BE THE GENOCIDING

apoplexy indeed, lol