Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
nice and clean 👌🏻

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RaceBannon
Apr 3, 2010
i just shined my boat shoes up with some kiwi polish

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

VagueRant posted:

I want to get some boat shoes, or even some driving mocs...but I do not understand HOW THEY WORK.

I try them on in the stores, and either they're tight on my toes, or my heel just slips right out of them. 100% serious - how are they supposed to stay on your feet? The physics do not make sense to me. I assume they shouldn't be slapping about like chunky flip-flops. For that matter, I don't understand chelsea boots (although they look AMAZING) either, my heel slides up and down all over the place in them.

You just need laces and high eyelets so you can STRAP the sole to your foot. That's how shoes work!

It means you have fat feet and have to buy wide sized shoes

FedEx Mercury
Jan 7, 2004

Me bad posting? That's unpossible!
Lipstick Apathy
Just put on boaut shoe

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

notZaar posted:

Just put on boaut shoe

GTFO sock wearer :gibs:

FedEx Mercury
Jan 7, 2004

Me bad posting? That's unpossible!
Lipstick Apathy
Uh you have to wear socks or the feet get smelly and the skin chafes.

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
wearing socks when youre at work is courteous thing to do esp during the summer nobody wants to smell your gross feet in the office

Theokotos
Jan 22, 2015

Fallen Rib
I work on boats but don't wear boat shoes :(

Best replacement for socks are washable insoles. 'Bout $7 on Amazon.

nomadologique
Mar 9, 2011

DUNK A DILL PICKLE REALDO
used to wear these, don't wear them anymore

thanks for the amble down nostalgia lane tho lmao

extra stout
Feb 24, 2005

ISILDUR's ERR
i only wear a pair of timberlands all the time so everyone thinks im 2 inches taller than i really am, even if i were invited to a wedding i would just paint them black

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot
I had no idea boat shoes were a type of shoe, very informative OP. probably because I think knowing about clothes and fashion are for retards except making sure your pants match your belt

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
daddy's back. and he's wearing boat shoes :cool:

• Locked thread