Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Whatev
Jan 19, 2007

unfading

Agreed

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

wilfredmerriweathr
Jul 11, 2005
my roommate finally got his first college crush in bed and upon opening her legs the room started to smell like a dingy fish market in some baltic state. She left like 10min after getting naked, he never saw her again. good riddance to stinky pussy

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice
this girl i used to chill with back in the day named ann frank knew how to get down but i couldnt return the favor cause her snatch smelled like stale unleavened bread and ashes with a hint of mustard

cnut
May 3, 2016

THE oval office SMELL IS COMING FROM INSIDE THE THREAD :staredog:

Pontificating Ass
Aug 2, 2002

What Doth Life?
This thread stinks worse than any oval office i ever met

Dog Kisser
Mar 30, 2005

But People have fears that beasts do not. Questions, too.

dad gay. so what posted:

like an old rotten french fry? a dirty octopus? some dead skunk rear end in a top hat? who knows? not me!!!

whatever you smell like

Waffle House
Oct 27, 2004

You follow the path
fitting into an infinite pattern.

Yours to manipulate, to destroy and rebuild.

Now, in the quantum moment
before the closure
when all become one.

One moment left.
One point of space and time.

I know who you are.

You are Destiny.

Crickets. Ever been to a pet store and opened that bin of feeder crickets?

LP0 ON FIRE
Jan 25, 2006

beep boop
In my experience all cunts smell more or less the same with different degrees of intensity

cmndstab
May 20, 2006

Huge Internet Celebrity!
All Cunts Smell Beautiful :tem:

Kaedric
Sep 5, 2000

Holy poo poo this thread is making me have traumatic oval office-flashbacks. Girls that were lost to memory are now flooding back.

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

Kaedric posted:

Holy poo poo this thread is making me have traumatic oval office-flashbacks. Girls that were lost to memory are now flooding back.

what were the mens names?

ChrisHansen
Oct 28, 2014

Suck my damn balls.
Lipstick Apathy
Ewwwwwww

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

a dog from hell posted:

Clean your pussy. Is it that hard??
my ex used a bidet and that didn't help at all. some girls just have terminally rank pussy

Schneider Inside Her
Aug 6, 2009

Please bitches. If nothing else I am a gentleman
ants

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

"love skel, i can't do anything about the confusing amount of toilet paper that somehow enters my vagina and forms a gross paste"

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Sort of like dead feet and fish and a gym sock that's been rolled up in a sleeping bag for a few years, that's MY oval office. :smuggo:

kazr
Jan 28, 2005

Y-Hat posted:

my ex used a bidet and that didn't help at all. some girls just have terminally rank pussy

29% of women have bacterial vaginosis aka stinky pussy caused by infection, it is very much effected by diet :)

Masturbasturd
Sep 1, 2014

VendaGoat posted:

Would you like to, would you like to, would you like to smell my finger?

Seriously, that's how I first smelled vagonal musk(?) Around age 13, a friend had a hot makeout session with slutty Kelly. When we asked about his poo poo eatin' grin he let us smell his finger. THE MIDDLE FINGER

What is up with girls named Kelly being total sluts? Must've been a decade thing.

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

kazr posted:

29% of women have bacterial vaginosis aka stinky pussy caused by infection, it is very much effected by diet :)
unfortunately my ex is the pickiest eater that i've ever met, so her pussy will remain rank as hell. oh well, not my problem anymore

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Y-Hat posted:

unfortunately my ex is the pickiest eater that i've ever met, so her pussy will remain rank as hell. oh well, not my problem anymore

What she would only eat foods that made her oval office stink? Wtf? :shrug:

Like is biscotti ok? What about tacos? Now I'm wondering :tinfoil:

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

i have no idea what foods contribute to terminal pussy stink, but i can definitely say that she didn't like eating rice

kazr
Jan 28, 2005

lots of processed poo poo, and a lack of fruits and vegetables

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Y-Hat posted:

i have no idea what foods contribute to terminal pussy stink, but i can definitely say that she didn't like eating rice

God I hope it's not spaghetti. I have to only eat one food a week and sniff my oval office all the time to figure out what it is. (God I hope it's not spaghetti) :jerkbag:

The Walrus
Jul 9, 2002

by Fluffdaddy
I bail if it smells. Sorry girlie call me when you learn some personal hygiene.

Harald
Jul 10, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
doritos

Baxter
Sep 13, 2000
she asked for pine forest; I gave her new car

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Homo Simpson
Oct 21, 2014

by Smythe