Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

this is the most important takeaway from this season

https://twitter.com/MikeGarafolo/status/818215389285019650

https://twitter.com/RapSheet/status/818216573739667458

Ehud fucked around with this message at 23:05 on Jan 8, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nooneofconsequence
Oct 30, 2012

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.

Early forecasts showing snow in Foxborough.

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night stays these couriers from the swift completion of their appointed shitposting.

seiferguy posted:

- Finally nice to see our running game flourish. Rawls suddenly now owns the franchise record for rushing yards in a playoff game..

I loved the post game interview where the reporter told him that and it's clear he had no loving clue until that moment. His face just lights up completely.

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

nooneofconsequence posted:

Got half a foot yesterday, here's hoping :toot:

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

goddamnit why didn't they fire fox and just promote gase

Nodoze
Aug 17, 2006

If it's only for a night I can live without you

nooneofconsequence posted:

Last nights snow would have been great for a playoff game, but I don't want any more next week

tarbrush
Feb 7, 2011

ALL ABOARD THE SCOTLAND HYPE TRAIN!

CHOO CHOO
I do wonder what the Dolphins are going to do in the offseason. They could very easily spend all their cap space extending people like Landry, Stills and Alonso and try to build through the draft, but the back 7 is so bad and thin you kind of expect them to need an impact FA somewhere just to beat the red queen and stay a fringe playoff team.

Seems like a D heavy draft, so hopefully we just draft all defenders.

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

https://twitter.com/Michael_Fabiano/status/818219903064780800

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

tarbrush posted:

I do wonder what the Dolphins are going to do in the offseason. They could very easily spend all their cap space extending people like Landry, Stills and Alonso and try to build through the draft, but the back 7 is so bad and thin you kind of expect them to need an impact FA somewhere just to beat the red queen and stay a fringe playoff team.

Seems like a D heavy draft, so hopefully we just draft all defenders.

Landry is under contract for one more season.

Flikken
Oct 23, 2009

10,363 snaps and not a playoff win to show for it

Lol

tarbrush
Feb 7, 2011

CHOO CHOO

Yesssssss

Evrart Claire
Jan 11, 2008
Ben has a foot/ankle injury like 90% of the time he plays. He'll be out there next weekend with several syringes worth of morphine injected between his toes.

tarbrush
Feb 7, 2011

CHOO CHOO

Ehud posted:

Landry is under contract for one more season.

Yeah, but do you want him to get a good look at FA?

Also we apparently have $55M in cap space if we cut Williams and Misi, so fuckit, lets re-sign everyone.

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

I got a taste for blown saves

tarbrush posted:

Yesssssss

This is a bad post

But I am on the other hand looking forward to a rematch of the clock management game

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

psst you wanna do a communism?
https://twitter.com/TheSteeICurtain/status/818209523039084546

Blarfk
Dec 26, 2003

I agree

Strobe
Jun 30, 2014
GW BRAINWORMS CREW

Intruder posted:

This is a bad post

But I am on the other hand looking forward to a rematch of the clock management game

A bad post, but it is definitely a good break for KC.

Ammanas
Jul 17, 2005

Voltes V: "Laser swooooooooord!"
Yeah Ben is the black knight from Monty Python. Only worry if Bell or Brown had that injury.

absolomb
Nov 26, 2004
Putting the "emo" back in "chemotherapy".
Phil Simms praising the concussion protocol and its effectiveness after Matt Moore literally died was the highlight of that game imo

Raku
Nov 7, 2012

Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of lights with whom there is no variation or shadow due to change.

Roll Tide

you could say the same thing about the jets last year...

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

Raku posted:

you could say the same thing about the jets last year...

lol

No Irish Need Imply
Nov 30, 2008
The Dolphins have a quarterback though

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

No Irish Need Imply posted:

PTS

Mughe
Mar 17, 2007

I'll tolerate you until I can replace you.
Tomlin didn't have to keep Roethlisberger in the entire fourth quarter. What were you thinking my dude?

Kurgarra Queen
Jun 11, 2008

GIVE ME MORE
SUPER BOWL
WINS

No Irish Need Imply posted:

Honestly, Matt Moore looked better than Fitzpatrick did against every team except the Bills. And that's comparing their back-up to the Jets "starter".

Miss Lonelyhearts
Mar 22, 2003

PFF posted:

The big deficit from early in the game left the Dolphins’ pass rush without a platform to affect this game, with James Harrison eventually racking up more pressures himself than the entire Miami defense combined.

:thurman:

D-LINK
Oct 1, 2007

I was talking to peachy Peach about kissy Kiss. He bought me a soda.
What's up Steeler haters?

Blarfk
Dec 26, 2003

Mughe posted:

Tomlin didn't have to keep Roethlisberger in the entire fourth quarter. What were you thinking my dude?

He'll be fine, there were no trainers or medical staff around him, they're just being overly cautious.

Detroit_Dogg
Feb 2, 2008
Aaron Rodgers is gay and lame and oh please cum in me Aaron PLEASE I NEED IT OH STAFFORD YOUR COCK IS NOT WORTHY ONLY THE GAYEST RODGERS PRICK CAN SATISFY MY DESPERATE THROAT
James Harrison is the best linebacker to ever play the game

Blitz of 404 Error
Sep 19, 2007

Joe Biden is a top 15 president
Connor Cook put up more points than most wildcard losers

D-LINK
Oct 1, 2007

Detroit_Dogg posted:

James Harrison is the best linebacker to ever play the game

10 tackles. 2.5 sacks, 1 TFL and 1 FF and he is 38 years old lol

TheBizzness
Oct 5, 2004

Reign on me.

MY NIGGA D-LINK posted:

Beat the Pats and we cool.

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

i'd much rather the steelers win the superbowl than the pats, falcons, cowboys, or seahawks.

D-LINK
Oct 1, 2007

TheBizzness posted:

Beat the Pats and we cool.

I want nothing more than to flip the script on 2004 but the Steelers in Foxboro is always a clownshow

Benne
Sep 2, 2011

STOP DOING HEROIN
The Giants offense is trash

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Aw hunny, these came out GREAT!
The Chiefs can beat the Pats I think but I don't think they'll get past the Steelers

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

YOU SAY MY POSTS ARE THE RAVINGS OF THE DUMBEST PERSON ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH BUT YOU YOURSELF ARE READING THEM. CURIOUS!

MY NIGGA D-LINK posted:

I don't think anyone thought you were gonna lose.

Strobe
Jun 30, 2014
GW BRAINWORMS CREW

a neat cape posted:

The Chiefs can beat the Pats I think but I don't think they'll get past the Steelers

I am worried about basically the opposite of this. Getting the Steelers at home is nice, but going to Foxborough didn't go so well last time.

D-LINK
Oct 1, 2007

Scroll back a couple pages. I was gonna quote them but I'm still trying to get warm

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Aw hunny, these came out GREAT!

Strobe posted:

I am worried about basically the opposite of this. Getting the Steelers at home is nice, but going to Foxborough didn't go so well last time.

Yeah, but then you look at the rosters and then realize that outside of QB and HC, the Chiefs are better than the Pats at every position.

Granted QB and HC are pretty important, but whatever

• Locked thread