Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Creamed Cormp
Jan 8, 2011

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Kitchner posted:

denounced by all the Muslim organisations in Britain
lol

lol x2 if you really believe that

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stick Figure Mafia
Dec 11, 2004

this wouldn't have happened if those pedestrians had a car

Flesh Croissant
Apr 23, 2010

by FactsAreUseless

Eventually i think SJW goons are going to start going out and committing mass shootings in order to increase the margin that are in fact, straight white dudes lol.

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

EorayMel posted:

Remember that time a chubby spokesperson advocated against brexit then got killed by some homemade 1700's antique cannon and brexit happened anyway so she died in vain :lol:

I think she was probably killes by the anti-brexit people

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Kitchner posted:

Yeah but all those deaths are just gang warfare, or drug related, or general stupidity of the average Londoner so they don't count.

Isn't the unusual thing about british violence that many of the assualts actually happen to normal people out on weekends, as opposed to the us where it's almost all other criminals

chippy
Aug 16, 2006

OK I DON'T GET IT

unpacked robinhood posted:

Did he poo poo himself ? Suspicious brown sludge near the shoes

That is a shoe, you numpty.

walgreenslatino
Jun 2, 2015

Lipstick Apathy

chippy posted:

TEST RESULT

IT
WAS
SHOE

qkkl
Jul 1, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
The reason it's much more alarming when a stabbing is committed by someone from a different tribe rather than your own tribe is because if the stabbings are committed by your own tribe then at least it means members of your own tribe are still alive after the stabbing (the stabber), but if the stabbing is done by someone from a different tribe then if you extrapolate the stabbing then it would mean eventually every member of your tribe will be dead while members of the different tribe will still be alive.

DrPlump
Oct 5, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Sounds like the gun was good in this situation possibly even a hero.

Thots and Prayers
Jul 13, 2006

A is the for the atrocious abominated acts that YOu committed. A is also for ass-i-nine, eight, seven, and six.

B, b, b - b is for your belligerent, bitchy, bottomless state of affairs, but why?

C is for the cantankerous condition of our character, you have no cut-out.
Grimey Drawer

BigBadSteve posted:

Would it be so hard waitimg until after the bodies are cold to mske jokes?

That takes forever, they're always draping blankets over the bodies.

The Fuzzy Hulk
Nov 22, 2007

ASK ME ABOUT CROSSING THE STREAMS

Wow, last night I was watching pedestrian vs vehicle accident compilations on youtube. After this they don't seem so funny.

The Duchess Smackarse
May 8, 2012

by Lowtax

qkkl posted:

The reason it's much more alarming when a stabbing is committed by someone from a different tribe rather than your own tribe is because if the stabbings are committed by your own tribe then at least it means members of your own tribe are still alive after the stabbing (the stabber), but if the stabbing is done by someone from a different tribe then if you extrapolate the stabbing then it would mean eventually every member of your tribe will be dead while members of the different tribe will still be alive.

But what if your tribe is bigger and you stab the other tribe at a 1:1 ratio? Checkmate minorities

Baxter
Sep 13, 2000

chippy posted:

Note that you have never seen the word "numpty" used before, but that you are immediately able to figure out its general meaning based on context.

Also, that is clearly a shoe.

DrPlump
Oct 5, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Jimmy Hats posted:

But what if your tribe is bigger and you stab the other tribe at a 1:1 ratio? Checkmate minorities

Last member of tribe hits big red button that stabs the world.

Loving Africa Chaps
Dec 3, 2007

We had not left it yet, but when I would wake in the night, I would lie, listening, homesick for it already.

The Policeman has died. RIP

Kitchner
Nov 9, 2012

IT CAN'T BE BARGAINED WITH.
IT CAN'T BE REASONED WITH.
IT DOESN'T FEEL PITY, OR REMORSE, OR FEAR.
AND IT ABSOLUTELY WILL NOT STOP, EVER, UNTIL YOU ADMIT YOU'RE WRONG ABOUT WARHAMMER
Clapping Larry

DrPlump posted:

Sounds like the gun was good in this situation possibly even a hero.

It's because in our country only the good guys are allowed guns.

Check mate terrorists

ditty bout my clitty
May 28, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe
But somehow making guns unavailable to bad guys will result in more bad guys getting guns

WonderfulWino
Sep 26, 2004

The grape wont cut me loose.
Healthy young people walking down the street, gets run over by bus, stabbed and die - MUSLIMS. Many such cases!

SAD!

Kitchner
Nov 9, 2012

AND IT ABSOLUTELY WILL NOT STOP, EVER, UNTIL YOU ADMIT YOU'RE WRONG ABOUT WARHAMMER
Clapping Larry
Come on guys we don't know for sure he's Muslim just because of his skin colour and beard and terrorist activities.

Secular Humanist
Mar 1, 2016

by Smythe
did you guys know not *all* muslims are terrorists?

stop generalizing about an entire group. also: broad brush. also: crusades.

did my good deed for the day!

Kitchner
Nov 9, 2012

Clapping Larry

Secular Humanist posted:

did you guys know not *all* muslims are terrorists?

stop generalizing about an entire group. also: broad brush. also: crusades.

did my good deed for the day!

Thanks friend, if only more people would post things like that on social media and dead, gay Internet forums the world would be a better place.

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Kitchner posted:

Come on guys we don't know for sure he's Muslim just because of his skin colour and beard and terrorist activities.

Well they don't really have mexicans there...

Secular Humanist
Mar 1, 2016

by Smythe

Kitchner posted:

Thanks friend, if only more people would post things like that on social media and dead, gay Internet forums the world would be a better place.

agreed :911:

fishing with the fam
Feb 29, 2008

Durr

LOL CNN

Looks like she'll never be the head of a major corporation.

Krustic
Mar 28, 2010

Everything I say draws controversy. It's kinda like the abortion issue.
Today Shia Laboof took his Hewillnotdivideus art project back online in the UK and now this happened hours later. Coincidence?

Kitchner
Nov 9, 2012

Clapping Larry

fishing with the fam posted:

LOL CNN

Looks like she'll never be the head of a major corporation.

At least this terrorist attack actually happened though, which is an improvement from the Bowling Green Massacre.

Secular Humanist
Mar 1, 2016

by Smythe
I anticipate a new entry in sye ten atheist's "truck of peace" series

Tortuga
Aug 27, 2011

Runner-up, TRP Sack Race 2021/22

Krustic posted:

Today Shia Laboof took his Hewillnotdivideus art project back online in the UK and now this happened hours later. Coincidence?

More like Sunni Laboom

buckets of buckets
Apr 8, 2012

CHECK OUT MY AWESOME POSTS
https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3681373&pagenumber=114&perpage=40#post447051278

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3681373&pagenumber=91&perpage=40#post444280066

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3818944&pagenumber=196&perpage=40#post472627338

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3788178&pagenumber=405&perpage=40#post474195694

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3831643&pagenumber=5&perpage=40#post475694634
terrorists are too afraid to attack the north, they always go after london. They're too terrified of northerners. Sad!

Kitchner
Nov 9, 2012

Clapping Larry

buckets of buckets posted:

terrorists are too afraid to attack the north, they always go after london. They're too terrified of northerners. Sad!

To be fair they should be. Last time a terrorist attacked the North they drove into Glasgow airport, set themselves on fire, and a Scottish dude dragged them from the car, put them out, and beat the poo poo out of him

Krustic
Mar 28, 2010

Everything I say draws controversy. It's kinda like the abortion issue.
I read that the attacker was described as Asian in appearance. I guess we'll see.

mbt
Aug 13, 2012

apparently its this guy
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abu_Izzadeen

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
lol wiki is loving quick

e: LOL why would you let that dude back out he is literally like "I want to explode you"

a_gelatinous_cube
Feb 13, 2005

Kitchner posted:

To be fair they should be. Last time a terrorist attacked the North they drove into Glasgow airport, set themselves on fire, and a Scottish dude dragged them from the car, put them out, and beat the poo poo out of him

Secular Humanist
Mar 1, 2016

by Smythe
did you know that we are the real terrorists?

i mean, not really, but in a kind of vague figurative symbolic way, if you ignore a bunch of stuff and assume a bunch of things, then we kind of are

OMG JC a Bomb!
Jul 13, 2004

We are the Invisible Spatula. We are the Grilluminati. We eat before and after dinner. We eat forever. And eventually... eventually we will lead them into the dining room.

I'm not surprised that they didn't prevent this. He seemed like a pretty mild-mannered, stand-up guy until today. Quintessentially British, one might say.

mbt
Aug 13, 2012

this situation summed up

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001
Three Strikes would've taken care of that fucker had he tried the same in the states!

Tezzora
Feb 26, 2017

by FactsAreUseless

Secular Humanist posted:

did you know that we are the real terrorists?

i mean, not really, but in a kind of vague figurative symbolic way, if you ignore a bunch of stuff and assume a bunch of things, then we kind of are

in the sense that we violently kill millions of people for political reasons = vague, figurative, symbolic

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Spunky Psycho Ho
Jan 26, 2007

by zen death robot

Tezzora posted:

in the sense that we violently kill millions of people for political reasons = vague, figurative, symbolic

Political? Naw, politics is the justification for profit

• Locked thread