Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene
whose're running

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

The Muppets On PCP posted:

ossof

apply directly to the forehead

ossof

ossof

lmao

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

i saw a poll post-debate showing ossoff up by 7, but in this country, the polls have been thoroughly unskewed. what was supposed to be a close race for the virginia dem gubernatorial primary ended up being a comfortable win for Northam over self-styled (and possibly insincere) progressive Perriello, and what was supposed to be a comfortable win for Gillespie for the gop equivalent was a narrow one over a guy who once used the word "cuckservative" in a reddit AMA. and in new jersey, the ex-goldman sachs executive won their dem primary. he's not a complete waste because his proposed state bank for infrastructure projects is a good idea, but i'd have much preferred Brannan or Johnson

if the turnout in this election is what it was for the VA primaries, ossoff should win- over there, dems had about 150k more votes in their primary than republicans. but seeing as we have an unenlightened dem electorate, an ostensibly left party that refuses to change, and just enough republicans to keep grinding out victories, i have no reason to be optimistic about this or any future elections

get that OUT of my face has issued a correction as of 04:52 on Jun 18, 2017

comedyblissoption
Mar 15, 2006

get that OUT of my face posted:

if the turnout in this election is what it was for the VA primaries, ossoff should win- over there, dems had about 150k more votes in their primary than republicans. but seeing as we have an unenlightened dem electorate, an ostensibly left party that refuses to change, and just enough republicans to keep grinding out victories, i have no reason to be optimistic about this or any future elections
im also not voting so this could swing it too

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

comedyblissoption posted:

im also not voting so this could swing it too
imo you should vote for ossoff, then if he wins, dedicate time and energy to make sure he's accountable. if that fails, throw your efforts behind somebody better for primaries

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene
im not voting for this ossif charcarcter

who could vote 4 sum1 who has such disrespect 4 star wars intellectual porperty rights

Potato Salad
Oct 23, 2014

nobody cares

:cripes:

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

get that OUT of my face posted:

imo you should vote for ossoff, then if he wins, dedicate time and energy to make sure he's accountable. if that fails, throw your efforts behind somebody better for primaries

that's more effort than not voting and then bitching on a comedy website thou

The Muppets On PCP
Nov 13, 2016

by Fluffdaddy
i'm not voting for ossof either, so suck it nerds :colbert:

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon
not voting for ossof either

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound
neither am i

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

Karen Handel owns, I knock on doors for her

Ferdinand the Bull
Jul 30, 2006

Ossoff will bring gay treefogs to the Atlanta zoo. Don't trust Ossoff's San Francisco liberal agenda.

Nanomashoes
Aug 18, 2012

Azathoth
Apr 3, 2001

In about 15-20 minutes, you're gonna get one that says "SUCK IT CUCKSERVATIVES, OSSOFF WINS FOREVER." Or at least they follow that pattern in my inbox.

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal
I am not voting for Nancy Pelosis'ses gay tree frog loving pool boy. I also don't live in Georgia. I also just got my first Obama is going to end gerrymandering send money spam mails so much for the liberal left.

Donkwich
Feb 28, 2011

Grimey Drawer

new democratic party motto lookin good

Mia Wasikowska
Oct 7, 2006

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=91sfrw106xs

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth
lol the georgia GOP head is going around telling anyone who'll interview him 'we're 100% gonna win tomorrow for sure', god I hope he looks like an idiot.

Azathoth
Apr 3, 2001

And saying that some Republicans getting shot was just the thing they needed to get themselves over the top. Guy sounds like a class act all around.

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sh7ZiddrkmI

i'm starting to like this ossoff guy now

the black husserl
Feb 25, 2005

If he wins, will Ossoff be the first person to be elected after shooting a bunch of congressman in a baseball field? hosed up...

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound
vote for ossoff if you lust for gop politician death (or at least getting their dick shot off)

Agean90
Jun 28, 2008

the black husserl posted:

If he wins, will Ossoff be the first person to be elected after shooting a bunch of congressman in a baseball field? hosed up...

hopefully the democrats take note

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme
ossing people off will soon be a thing and the congress rethuglicans will run scared as they are ossed off one by one

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

Top City Homo posted:

ossing people off will soon be a thing and the congress rethuglicans will run scared as they are ossed off one by one

if only this was hillarys message instead of going to her website

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene
hillary cumton

The Muppets On PCP
Nov 13, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

Top City Homo posted:

*democrat voice*

INSTEAD of STEPPING ON our OWN DICKS, we should be SHOOTING off THEIR DICKS

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme

The Muppets On PCP posted:

*democrat voice*

INSTEAD of STEPPING ON our OWN DICKS, we should be SHOOTING off THEIR DICKS

*Democ-RATS DECLARE PEOPLE'S WAR; RETREAT INTO WOODS*

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

Top City Homo posted:

*Democ-RATS DECLARE PEOPLE'S WAR; RETREAT INTO WOODS*

if loving only

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene
the democrats of nimh

Vox Nihili
May 28, 2008

latest poll shows ~1% edge for Handel (https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B4lhKxf9pMitSUE2X2ItLWhoYVU/view)

https://twitter.com/NateSilver538/status/876911485083111428

RIP

Concerned Citizen
Jul 22, 2007
Ramrod XTreme

seems a bit early for RIP there

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme
ossoff needs to get a....handel on the situation

heh

Vox Nihili
May 28, 2008

Just lmao @ whoever makes these things. Let's demoralize anyone listening to get a 0.1% bump in contributions!!!

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene
cant wait for oceans 2 rise

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme

Vox Nihili posted:

Just lmao @ whoever makes these things. Let's demoralize anyone listening to get a 0.1% bump in contributions!!!

i loving hate these stupid emails

they keep trying to shame into giving money and after a while i want them all to lose

same thing with quist

i first gave 50 bucks but then these stupid things just keep happening

nothing positive

just fear

and shame

and stupid gimmicks

gently caress the democrats

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene
lol u cucks cant even raise 1 million dollars on my patreon

*links to patreon*

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme

mormonpartyboat posted:

lol u cucks cant even raise 1 million dollars on my patreon

*links to patreon*

I EMAILED YOU ABOUT THE PATREON WHEN I TOLD YOU THAT ALL THAT DICK SUCKING IS STILL SHORT OF THE MONEY WE NEED TO FIGHT OFF THOSE VICIOUS ADS ABOUT MY CROSSDRESSING AND NOTHING!

THEN I EMAILED YOU THAT TIMMY IS GOING TO GO TO SCHOOL WITHOUT LUNCH. SILENCE!!

THEN TRUMP CAME IN AND RAPED MY FAMILY. I THOUGHT YOU WOULD RALLY AROUND ME BUT THERE IS NO SUPPORT AND I AM REFRESHING PATREON BY THE MINUTE JANICE!!!!!

WHAT WILL IT TAKE FOR YOU TO CONTRIBUTE $65 DOLLARS? ALL MATCHES 4X THAT MEANS $5 GETS ME $20!!!!111

YOU IDIOT

YOU ABSOLUTE MORON

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nachos
Jun 27, 2004

Wario Chalmers! WAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

Vox Nihili posted:

i really wish he said nothing matters

• Locked thread