Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

my bat mitzvah ROCKED posted:

Lizards don't have a penis

Yeah they do and in any case dinosaurs are birds.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

500excf type r
Mar 7, 2013

I'm as annoying as the high-pitched whine of my motorcycle, desperately compensating for the lack of substance in my life.

scrubs season six posted:

Yeah they do and in any case dinosaurs are birds.

no but birds are dinosaurs

DogonCrook
Apr 24, 2016

I think my 20 years as hurricane chaser might be a little relevant ive been through more hurricanws than moat shiitty newscasters
I dont get why the guy peeping him in the first place didnt get in any trouble cause he saw him too. I guess he was smart foisting that job off on the idiot kid.

500excf type r
Mar 7, 2013

I'm as annoying as the high-pitched whine of my motorcycle, desperately compensating for the lack of substance in my life.
why was noah allowed to get wasted and take off his clothes anyways

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer

EX250 Type R posted:

why was noah allowed to get wasted and take off his clothes anyways

Not like there was much to do back then

DogonCrook
Apr 24, 2016

I think my 20 years as hurricane chaser might be a little relevant ive been through more hurricanws than moat shiitty newscasters
Imo there are many noah legends from this time and if you peice it together he was likely a real guy but a notorious peice of poo poo. Like one of the biggest assholes in history. He went country to country in a big rear end boat taking loans and sailing away. He raped that kid dudes.

Coco Rodreguiz
Jan 12, 2007

Peckerhead isn't used enough as an insult if you ask me.
What if the curse of ham turned him..... WHITE???!?!

Service on Sunday present your priest with the real gospel.

500excf type r
Mar 7, 2013

Noah was the OG Florida Man

Ein cooler Typ
Nov 26, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
I wonder if my Pastor has ever read the book of Noah

next time he lectures me for being an alcoholic I'll have to present him this evidence that even people in the Bible drink

General Dog
Apr 26, 2008

Everybody's working for the weekend

Ein cooler Typ posted:

I wonder if my Pastor has ever read the book of Noah

next time he lectures me for being an alcoholic I'll have to present him this evidence that even people in the Bible drink

There isn't a Book of Noah.

DogonCrook
Apr 24, 2016

Christian scholars excuse him as a drunk cause theres no fresh water, but that means like everyone is in agreement noah was drunk 24/7.

DogonCrook
Apr 24, 2016

And lol i guess ol ham was too..

General Dog
Apr 26, 2008

The passage just relays the facts of what happened in this case and doesn't really editorialize, nor does God speak on the matter. The text does not necessarily condone Noah's actions or indicate whether his curse on Ham is justified.

500excf type r
Mar 7, 2013

I just realized that if you divide the ages listed for these dudes in the bible by approximate moons per year you get a number that makes sense age wise. So Noah having his sons at 500 could in fact mean early 40s and maybe they just were all on the spectrum and he had trouble coping

General Dog
Apr 26, 2008

EX250 Type R posted:

I just realized that if you divide the ages listed for these dudes in the bible by approximate moons per year you get a number that makes sense age wise. So Noah having his sons at 500 could in fact mean early 40s and maybe they just were all on the spectrum and he had trouble coping

Yeah but there are some guys who it says had a kid at 70 and then lived to be 900, which would make them like 5 years old when their first kid was born if you go by that logic.

500excf type r
Mar 7, 2013

General Dog posted:

Yeah but there are some guys who it says had a kid at 70 and then lived to be 900, which would make them like 5 years old when their first kid was born if you go by that logic.

ur right the bible makes way more sense

500excf type r
Mar 7, 2013

children still have children as early as what, 8? and thats in 2017 with laws and poo poo

F1DriverQuidenBerg
Jan 19, 2014

EX250 Type R posted:

Whoah we got a real Martin Luther here. You should nail this thesis to the door of your local church.

DogonCrook
Apr 24, 2016

You know i dont think there was a punishment for raping a boy. Maybe there was, the punishment for raping a girl at the time was you had to marry her.

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

DogonCrook posted:

You know i dont think there was a punishment for raping a boy. Maybe there was, the punishment for raping a girl at the time was you had to marry her.

The punishment is death.

DogonCrook
Apr 24, 2016

If you think about it bill cosby would have surely been mentioned in the bible if he were alive at this time as the guy with 50 wives.

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

To these sing-alongs 🎤of siren 🧜🏻‍♀️songs
To oohs😮 to ahhs😱 to 👏big👏applause👏
With all of my 😡anger I scream🤬 and shout📢
🇺🇸America🦅, I love you 🥰but you're freaking 💦me 😳out
Biscuit Hider
People just lived longer because everything took longer in the old days. With the wonders of human progress by about 2674 the average human lifespan will be about two weeks.

500excf type r
Mar 7, 2013

1500quidporsche posted:

Whoah we got a real Martin Luther here. You should nail this thesis to the door of your local church.

i'll write it on a brick and nail it to your face

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
being a raging alcoholic was probably the only way to deal with god loving everything up for no reason

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

To these sing-alongs 🎤of siren 🧜🏻‍♀️songs
To oohs😮 to ahhs😱 to 👏big👏applause👏
With all of my 😡anger I scream🤬 and shout📢
🇺🇸America🦅, I love you 🥰but you're freaking 💦me 😳out
Biscuit Hider

Jose posted:

being a raging alcoholic was probably the only way to deal with god loving everything up for no reason

People were being Bad. And they were even loving angels and making uberpeople and god was sick of it. Sad!

A Concrete Divider
Jan 20, 2012

The Unbearable Whiteness of Eating

EX250 Type R posted:

Noah was the OG Florida Man

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A. Beaverhausen
Nov 11, 2008

by R. Guyovich
See I always thought it just meant he saw Noah's junk.

God: oops, you accidentally saw your father penis, hellfire and damnation for you

Because, y'know, old testament God was exactly that petty and loving ridiculous. God of love my rear end.

• Locked thread