Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

elf help book posted:

what the gently caress is this
One of Mario's standard moves in Super Mario Odyssey is the Roll. You can gather impressive speed rolling downhill.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!

FactsAreUseless posted:

One of Mario's standard moves in Super Mario Odyssey is the Roll. You can gather impressive speed rolling downhill.

Kthulhu5000
Jul 25, 2006

by R. Guyovich

put your head between your legs and SUCKKKKKKKKK ASSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Ovo
Dec 20, 2008

Life Rules
Imagine what pannekoeken could do with a roll....

Neurotic Roleplay
May 20, 2005

gently caress you sonic the hedgehog

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

Sonic has had the "roll" since his very first game. Call me when Mario can spin dash.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

He has a spin dash mechanic in 3D World IIRC.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

In Training posted:

He has a spin dash mechanic in 3D World IIRC.
No, but I believe Cat Mario has a rolling attack if you use your claws while dashing.

Might have been a pounce.

Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Dec 22, 2005

GET LOSE, YOU CAN'T COMPARE WITH MY POWERS
Yeah I think it was a pounce...cat mario rules.

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

If Mario jumps on Sonic, he can take Sonic's power up which allows for him to spin dash.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

What Mario game am I thinking of then where if you hold Dash while standing still his feet start revving up.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

In Training posted:

What Mario game am I thinking of then where if you hold Dash while standing still his feet start revving up.

This happens in Rayman Origins/Legends

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

In Training posted:

Easy mistake. You're thinking of A Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past, but the hero in that game is actually a different Nintendo character, Link.

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

In Training posted:

youve lost your drat mind

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

It's 2006. I am taking 276 yeti furs from the goodies hoard.

trying to jack off posted:

youve lost your drat mind

Thank you

Sagabal
Apr 24, 2010

Mario Odyssey isn't out yet.

Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Dec 22, 2005

GET LOSE, YOU CAN'T COMPARE WITH MY POWERS

In Training posted:

mario kart

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I'm not going crazy I swear.

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

In Training posted:

Sunshine?

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!
I think you actually could do that in Sunshine

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Sunshine doesn't have a dash button.

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LB3CybXl8rs

PaletteSwappedNinja
Jun 3, 2008

One Nation, Under God.

In Training posted:

Mario 64 DS, I think

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

lmao

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

In Training posted:

I think Bicyclops might be right. The Pegasus Boots in LTTP make Link do that.

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

In Training posted:

I dont think youre crazy, but i do think youve accidentally opened up about an embarrassing dream or fantasy you had without realizing it, ala Does anyone remember thst movie where the characters mom spanks him for peeing the bed a ton??

Elusif
Jun 9, 2008

i haven't seen your home movies

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up
Coming soon to Super Mario Maker

P-Mack
Nov 10, 2007

IT I'm sorry but Super Marlo Brosther 6 was just another one of your Chinese bootlegs

Mia Wasikowska
Oct 7, 2006

HolePisser1982 posted:

I dont think youre crazy, but i do think youve accidentally opened up about an embarrassing dream or fantasy you had without realizing it, ala Does anyone remember thst movie where the characters mom spanks him for peeing the bed a ton??

its not embarrassing to dream about mario

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

Zas posted:

its not embarrassing to dream about mario

that’s actually not true. when i was 14 or 15 me and a friend found out about lucid dreaming, and after like a month of trying, my friend told me he finally had one. he said he flew around in the sky for a few minutes, and then landed on the ground, and beat the poo poo out of Mario. if that’s not shameful, i dont know what is

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010

HolePisser1982 posted:

lol

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

It's 2006. I am taking 276 yeti furs from the goodies hoard.

HolePisser1982 posted:

that’s actually not true. when i was 14 or 15 me and a friend found out about lucid dreaming, and after like a month of trying, my friend told me he finally had one. he said he flew around in the sky for a few minutes, and then landed on the ground, and beat the poo poo out of Mario. if that’s not shameful, i dont know what is

:staredog:

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

HolePisser1982 posted:

Lol

Neurotic Roleplay
May 20, 2005

HolePisser1982 posted:

Sega fan huh?

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

lol at the idea of a constantly-getting-owned sega kid escaping to sleep to get revenge on mario like he was in freddy’s dream world

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

*after losing yet another game of Mario Party 2*

Haha great game guys,

I'll see you later

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Lol

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

really hosed up to leave out the fact that your friend's name was luigi.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

HolePisser1982 posted:

HolePisser1982 posted:

lol at the idea of a constantly-getting-owned sega kid escaping to sleep to get revenge on mario like he was in freddy’s dream world

Scrub-Niggurath posted:

*after losing yet another game of Mario Party 2*

Haha great game guys,

I'll see you later

lmfao

• Locked thread