Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel

3D GAY WORLD posted:

I had my suspicions, but had to assume the worst given some of the things being said in here about biscuits.

Can't blame you. Plus, just a hunch, but some goons are dumb as poo poo.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tinfoil Papercut
Jul 27, 2016

by Athanatos
Everything is inferior to the US biscuit, the matter is settled science.

WatermelonGun
May 7, 2009
American biscuits own and the inbred English hick is wrong about food

Tyson Tomko
May 8, 2005

The Problem Solver.
Drag that biscuit or toast through some over easy egg yolk and now we're talkin.

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Tyson Tomko posted:

Drag that biscuit or toast through some over easy egg yolk and now we're talkin.

Yeah don't let it mix with the ketchup and hashbrowns though. Wait, that's good. :munch:

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel
I use ketchup for only one thing. Hash browns.

WatermelonGun
May 7, 2009

Pennywise the Frown posted:

I use ketchup for only one thing. Hash browns.

:same:
Putting ketchup on eggs is loving groooooosss

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

WatermelonGun posted:

:same:
Putting ketchup on eggs is loving groooooosss

Yeah but if a little ketchup and yoke happen to get on some hashbrowns that's p cool. :chef:

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

gently caress ketchup, put tapatio or cholula on your hash browns. And eggs. And all your breakfast.

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

scrubs season six posted:

gently caress ketchup, put tapatio or cholula on your hash browns. And eggs. And all your breakfast.

CIIIIIIIIIIIIIILLLLLLLLLLLAAAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNNNNNTRRRRROOOOOOOOOOOOO! :chef:

myDad
Jan 20, 2010

ce n'est pas ma mère
College Slice

Tinfoil Papercut posted:

I loving love breakfast.

Eggs Benedict on an english muffin with home fries. :discourse:

Hell yeah!!

Seaniqua
Mar 12, 2004

"We'll see how the first year goes. But people better get us now, because we're going to keep getting better and better."
I fed my family biscuits and gravy tonight thanks to this stupid thread. It was extremely delicious. I spent some time trying to get a decent picture until I eventually realized that sausage gravy always looks like loving dog puke. Regardless it was so, so good.

ClamdestineBoyster posted:

Yeah but if a little ketchup and yoke happen to get on some hashbrowns that's p cool. :chef:

hell yeah

maskenfreiheit
Dec 30, 2004
anybody mention scrapple yet?

i tried scrapple recently, pret-t-y good

Mr. Meagles
Apr 30, 2004

Out here, everything hurts

yep

King of Bees
Dec 28, 2012
Gravy Boat 2k
My Brit wife says scon and I have no idea what the hell she's talking about. Is it a cookie, biscuit, scone, rack of loving ribs, who the gently caress knows?!! Anyways, I miss Nation.

fishing with the fam
Feb 29, 2008

Durr
Scones are what you put out at a church gathering and throw out afterwards because nobody ate them and to hell with eating them yourself.

Tyson Tomko
May 8, 2005

The Problem Solver.

Right on bro! Breakfast is the land of chill for sure.

maskenfreiheit
Dec 30, 2004
every time i go to vegas i go to ellis island for the cheap steak and eggs which is an actual steak if you get the 10.99 version. VERY NICE

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002
Sausage links or patties?

I gotta say patties.

I'm gonna go cook I think four sausage patties, three eggs over easy and a couple of pieces of toast to dip in them eggs. Will report back.

myDad
Jan 20, 2010

ce n'est pas ma mère
College Slice
Thinkin ab;out those taters

Mr. Meagles
Apr 30, 2004

fishing with the fam posted:

Scones are what you put out at a church gathering and throw out afterwards because nobody ate them and to hell with eating them yourself.

they're good if ytou want a dry, crumbly baking powder triangle with a couple raisins in it, which is never

meat police
Nov 14, 2015

God damnit now I'm hungry. Going to cook some eggs and bacon now.

Seaniqua
Mar 12, 2004

"We'll see how the first year goes. But people better get us now, because we're going to keep getting better and better."
if you want to feel good watch this poo poo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ttK2YP_ayYI

Breakfast All Day
Oct 21, 2004

thanks, i love you too op

Tyson Tomko
May 8, 2005

The Problem Solver.

Chief McHeath posted:

I gotta say patties.

I'm gonna go cook I think four sausage patties, three eggs over easy and a couple of pieces of toast to dip in them eggs. Will report back.

Sausage patties or links?

Why are we here? Does the afterlife exist? That's an unanswerable question most of the time for me. (the sausage question, the afterlife does exist lol that one is easy in comparison)

VVV Nah bro, throw some cheese on those bitches and all is well

Tyson Tomko fucked around with this message at 03:46 on Sep 13, 2017

Mr. Meagles
Apr 30, 2004

i foolishly made hash browns with red potatoes one morning for a ginger girl with a cute chip in her front tooth and they did NOT come out well

waxy, slimy. like it was a serious culinary fuckup

she called me again and we talked about that breakfast. never met up again though. she's married to a cable repair guy last I heard.

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002

Chief McHeath posted:

I gotta say patties.

It was pretty good. Sausage (patties!) had a nice little crisp around them (the perfect way to cook sausage patties) and the eggs were nice and runny for toast dipping. 8.5/10 I'll probably do it again in a couple of days, except maybe with bacon.

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel

Yeah hashbrowns are great for soaking up the yoke. Also toast of course.

Well this is a given.

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
i like breakfast burrits from my local taco shop.

sometimes i go crema but i usually prefer guac added to mine.

then a gallon of green hot sauce poured on before every bite .

:discourse:

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

i reckon for tomorrow breakfast im going to have some granola, plain rear end yogurt and berries all mixed up together

Bismack Billabongo
Oct 9, 2012

New Love Glow
Biscuits and gravy are good as hell. Omelets are next level.

Breakfast tacos are the king of breakfast though.

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

best breakfast is a bunch of bennies, throw the hashbrowns in the garbage, and one too many ceasars/mimosas

Tyson Tomko
May 8, 2005

The Problem Solver.
Breakfast burritos/tacos are indeed stellar. I bet you could drop a bunch of eggs, mushrooms, onions and whatever else you want in sand and if you wrapped it up in a tortilla and threw some salsa/hot sauce on it I'd be all over it still.

JnnyThndrs
May 29, 2001

HERE ARE THE FUCKING TOWELS
Breakfast on a mirror = best breakfast

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
confession

i dont usually eat bfast

so when i do i go hard

:)

RaceBannon
Apr 3, 2010
Black pudding really is good

King of Bees
Dec 28, 2012
Gravy Boat 2k
Yep. The burrito is the superior form of breakfast. A truck I went to had the "Billy Bob" which was a sausage gravy and egg burrito. Fuuuuucccckkk

Pakistani Brad Pitt
Nov 28, 2004

Not as taciturn, but still terribly powerful...

General China posted:

I don't know what to say about this whole over complication of frying an egg.

It's just part of the English Full Breakfast.

English Men just know how to produce a plate of fried eggs, mushrooms, bacon and sausages without this amount of shite.

I have no explanation.

Probably why yank women get so wet over UK men.

Full English Breakfast would be perfect with proper American bacon and breakfast sausage as the meal parts. Your lovely bacon sucks

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Yo Pennywise, I'm from outside Manitowoc originally so shame on you for you not showing loving hash from a can btw.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Away all Goats
Jul 5, 2005

Goose's rebellion

Pakistani Brad Pitt posted:

Full English Breakfast would be perfect with proper American bacon and breakfast sausage as the meal parts. Your lovely bacon sucks

On the other hand Brits have the right idea by only having a couple pieces of fried toast as a side, not pancakes.

Streaky bacon is definitely better than what they usually have though

• Locked thread