Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

i have to have a car because otherwise i cant drive around the country solving mysteries while being doggedly pursued by federal marshals for a crime i did not commit (9/11)
this thread got all effed up.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde
of course yospos has containment threads for autistically posting about cats and gender and science fiction

think of it as a service to the other subforums where those posts would go instead

obstipator
Nov 8, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

obstipator posted:

just probate them whenever they hijack threads as they have atmitted to doing. apparently theres a racism forum (lol really) and the one trans guy with a really ugly av made a tranny hugbox there too, so maybe they should all post in that forum instead??

its not fair bc my fitness threads over the past few years always are hilarious but get me probated

also cat thread is really loving stupid and people from that thread try to join yossanta thread each year and end up giving the worst gifts.

if those threads are allowed to exist, then all discussion outside of those threads should be bannable and i should be allowed to troll them. pleaaase make it ok to troll the trans thread

quoting for gnu page

The Management
Jan 2, 2010

sup, bitch?
I just don’t read threads I don’t care about

OldAlias
Nov 2, 2013

obstipator posted:

quoting for gnu page

:gb2gbs:

SmokaDustbowl
Feb 12, 2001

by vyelkin
Fun Shoe

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

i have to have a car because otherwise i cant drive around the country solving mysteries while being doggedly pursued by federal marshals for a crime i did not commit (9/11)

The Management posted:

pram
Jun 10, 2001

obstipator posted:

just probate them whenever they hijack threads as they have atmitted to doing. apparently theres a racism forum (lol really) and the one trans guy with a really ugly av made a tranny hugbox there too, so maybe they should all post in that forum instead??

its not fair bc my fitness threads over the past few years always are hilarious but get me probated

also cat thread is really loving stupid and people from that thread try to join yossanta thread each year and end up giving the worst gifts.

if those threads are allowed to exist, then all discussion outside of those threads should be bannable and i should be allowed to troll them. pleaaase make it ok to troll the trans thread

please stfu lol

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

we monitor many frequencies. we listen always. came a voice, out of the babel of tongues, speaking to us. it played us a mighty dub.
sometimes i forget just how absolutely loving hilarious the edgiest internet humor of 2003 was, thankfully there's always a fyad poster around to remind me

Agile Vector
May 21, 2007

scrum bored

jony neuemonic
Nov 13, 2009

The Management posted:

yeah holy poo poo why is this hard for people? there’s like a dozen active threads, so it’s not even like anything is being pushed off the first page.

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

we monitor many frequencies. we listen always. came a voice, out of the babel of tongues, speaking to us. it played us a mighty dub.
jokes old enough to drive, written by now 30 something edgelords? yes please!

SmokaDustbowl
Feb 12, 2001

by vyelkin
Fun Shoe

pram posted:

please stfu lol

gas this thread and find out what happens

pram
Jun 10, 2001
ok

pram
Jun 10, 2001

Ciaphas
Nov 20, 2005

> BEWARE, COWARD :ovr:

:(

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

lowtaxed again

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

gently caress! yospos is cursed now.

Farmer Crack-Ass
Jan 2, 2001

this is me posting irl

infernal machines posted:

you have to admire graph's dedication to probing you and only you for posting anime

nah he probed me once for it too

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

Farmer Crack-rear end posted:

nah he probed me once for it too

i missed that.

there was like a five page discussion of dragonballs and no one got probed so i figured it was only smoka

Salt Fish
Sep 11, 2003

Cybernetic Crumb
"Why do these LGBT people keep posting about LGBT stuff in the LGBT thread??" - a god drat idiot

Farmer Crack-Ass
Jan 2, 2001

this is me posting irl
"ugh, how can we allow these off-topic threads to push out the hard-hitting computer topics that constantly get derailed??"

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

President Beep posted:

gently caress! yospos is cursed now.

now?

Shaggar
Apr 26, 2006

pram posted:

the cat thread has a powerful, extremely autistic deep state protecting it

prisoner of waffles
May 8, 2007

Ah! well a-day! what evil looks
Had I from old and young!
Instead of the cross, the fishmech
About my neck was hung.
to sum up:

some users who don't post in yospos very often Have A Problem with the cat and the lgbtq thread

users who post in yospos often dgaf

did I miss anything?

Shaggar
Apr 26, 2006
I would like to see that cat and bitcoin threads jettisoned to their respective forums.

SmokaDustbowl
Feb 12, 2001

by vyelkin
Fun Shoe

Shaggar posted:

I would like to see that cat and bitcoin threads jettisoned to their respective forums.

I get punished for posting anime in a non posting area, it's only fair

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

there's a bitcoin forum?

Shaggar
Apr 26, 2006
gbs

The MUMPSorceress
Jan 6, 2012

^SHTPSTS

Gary’s Answer

infernal machines posted:

there's a bitcoin forum?

Bfc

akadajet
Sep 14, 2003

whoa, this is real
https://forums.somethingawful.com/forumdisplay.php?forumid=200

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

:aaaaa:

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

[warn] someone has stolen all of your trees

The MUMPSorceress
Jan 6, 2012

^SHTPSTS

Gary’s Answer

Yes, the forum that tells ladies with money problems "have you tried prostitution?"

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

cis autodrag posted:

Yes, the forum that tells ladies with money problems "have you tried prostitution?"

if i didnt have relationships in my life that this would damage i would 100% be whoring myself out on the regular

:qq:

SmokaDustbowl
Feb 12, 2001

by vyelkin
Fun Shoe
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UTXpXesMcKE

The MUMPSorceress
Jan 6, 2012

^SHTPSTS

Gary’s Answer

echinopsis posted:

if i didnt have relationships in my life that this would damage i would 100% be whoring myself out on the regular

:qq:

I can't wait for a movie based on the inspiring true story of a pharmacist who left it all behind to follow his childhood dream of eating weird pussy for cash.

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

hunt for the wilderdick

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
actually the respective work hours for both jobs means its more like moonlighting

at work on tuesday "mate youre tired today, what did you do last night?"

"heh, wouldnt you like to know :grin:"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

Slippery Tilde
echi i though you were already puttin that boypussy out on the stroll

• Locked thread