Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc
At that point juat eat them cold straight out of the fridge

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

OXBALLS DOT COM posted:

At that point juat eat them cold straight out of the fridge

I'm not a monster.

Damo
Nov 8, 2002

The second-generation Pontiac Sunbird, introduced by the automaker for the 1982 model year as the J2000, was built to be an inexpensive and fuel-efficient front-wheel-drive commuter car capable of seating five.

Offensive Clock

Solice Kirsk posted:

The best hot dog is nuked for 30 seconds in a dirty microwave directly on the glass spinny thing, then drunkenly transferred to a slice of white bread, covered in Taco Bell Fire sauce and yellow mustard, and eaten as you walk to your room before passing out.

this but microwave it with a slice of american cheese. add a bit of canned chili if you feeling like a master chef.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

If you don't have to cover whatever you're microwaving to keep it from having cheese on it, then your microwave isn't dirty enough for this recipe.

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

Theres this black girl at my subway that makes really lovely sandwiches. Like, she skimps out on all toppings and its always somehow still a goddamned mess. However, I cant call her out on it as that would make me a grade A racist. This is preventing me from eating fresh

What do i do gbs

Damo
Nov 8, 2002

The second-generation Pontiac Sunbird, introduced by the automaker for the 1982 model year as the J2000, was built to be an inexpensive and fuel-efficient front-wheel-drive commuter car capable of seating five.

Offensive Clock

SCROTO TURBOSPERG posted:

Theres this black girl at my subway that makes really lovely sandwiches. Like, she skimps out on all toppings and its always somehow still a goddamned mess. However, I cant call her out on it as that would make me a grade A racist. This is preventing me from eating fresh

What do i do gbs

unfortunately, the only solution is going to another subway

on the bright side, the other subway is probably right down the street

20 Blunts
Jan 21, 2017

What do i do gbs

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bnyVE1go2vs

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

Solice Kirsk posted:

The best hot dog is nuked for 30 seconds in a dirty microwave directly on the glass spinny thing, then drunkenly transferred to a slice of white bread, covered in Taco Bell Fire sauce and yellow mustard, and eaten as you walk to your room before passing out.

Normally youre loving wrong on every opinion that exits your bad opinion factory but this is the very definition of :discourse:

ferroque
Oct 27, 2007

Please exit the thread if you boil hotdogs

lol but
Feb 24, 2007

body is a dinosaur
Slippery Tilde

Solice Kirsk posted:

This, but you're so messy drunk you black out before the dog makes it into your mouth and you find it it your top desk drawer two days later.

Relentless
Sep 22, 2007

It's a perfect day for some mayhem!

ferroque posted:

What if I sous vide a hot dog and then crisp it with a blowtorch?

(I actually did this, I'm grill-less at the moment and had the sous vide set up for something else and just went with it.)

Away all Goats
Jul 5, 2005

Goose's rebellion

ferroque posted:

only when I'm making mac and cheese from the box

ferroque
Oct 27, 2007

That's not boiling, but you can leave too

Damo
Nov 8, 2002

Offensive Clock
what if i stick the hot dog up my butthole and warm it there

can i stay in this thread? assuming i can get it out

ferroque
Oct 27, 2007

i believe that preparation is called "poo vide"

I. M. Gei
Jun 26, 2005

CHIEFS

BITCH

Damo posted:

i own a big green egg and it is great, if arguably overpriced, but lol if i would fire it up to cook a handful of loving hot dogs

The first thing I made on my Egg was burgers.

Damo posted:

as far as the recipe whatever it looks fine. hard to hate on it, it's basically bacon and cheese and poo poo. i might take out the ketchup, at least for myself, because ketchup is garbage.

Ketchup owns you disgusting loving monster.

DiggityDoink
Dec 9, 2007

Dr. Gitmo Moneyson posted:

Ketchup is lowest tier hot dog condiment

I. M. Gei
Jun 26, 2005

CHIEFS

BITCH

Ketchup on hotdogs is awesome, it’s the rest of America that’s wrong :colbert:

Otto Von Jizzmark
Dec 27, 2004

What do i do gbs

Id avoid dressing up in black face or wearing your hitler youth summer camp shirt.

Damo
Nov 8, 2002

Offensive Clock

ok? fine? never said i've not made hot dogs or burgers on my egg but... fire it up just for a handful of hot dogs? nah

lol now i know i shouldn't have even bothered to reply to you, ketchup lover

DiggityDoink posted:

Ketchup is lowest tier hot dog condiment

i'd nearly rather have a crackhead cum on my hot dog than put ketchup on it

that is only partial hyperbole

yeah I eat ass
Mar 14, 2005

only people who enjoy my posting can replace this avatar
I'd rather eat a plain boiled hotdog than put ketchup on it.

Actually I'd rather just eat a plain hotdog than put anything on it really.

Tinfoil Papercut
Jul 27, 2016

by Athanatos
This is a French dip, a roast beef sandwich served with a beef broth that you dip it in. It's good. It's really good.

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Sweet pickles exist to make relish almost exclusively for tuna salad which I am fine with at times that I'm not using capers.

Fartbox
Apr 27, 2017
What's happening? Dri fu an only two? what is this?
Is this an avatar? I don't know rm dunk

Tinfoil Papercut posted:

This is a French dip, a roast beef sandwich served with a beef broth that you dip it in. It's good. It's really good.

grotesque hadn

Haro_Wonderful
Feb 24, 2005

In the middle of a thread Haro forgot to post!
Pork Pro
Lately I have been stuck on pepperoni and onions on brioche as the basic sandwich and I'll toss on some provolone or banana peppers if I have any.

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

Haro_Wonderful posted:

Lately I have been stuck on pepperoni and onions on brioche as the basic sandwich and I'll toss on some provolone or banana peppers if I have any.

just reading this makes my stomach hurt

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

I missed relish chat but this is good

Tinfoil Papercut
Jul 27, 2016

by Athanatos

Blue Train posted:

I missed relish chat but this is good

Throw it on a turkey BLT with some horseradish mayo.

Creamed Cormp
Jan 8, 2011

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Tinfoil Papercut posted:

I never saw that in France but thanks anyway for naming this after us, it's a really nice sign of friendship. What we call an american sandwich is pretty lame in comparison, it's a baguette with two beef patties, some cheese, salad, tomatoes and onions and some sauce.

Creamed Cormp fucked around with this message at 17:37 on Apr 10, 2018

Tinfoil Papercut
Jul 27, 2016

by Athanatos

Creamed Cormp posted:

I never saw that in France but thanks anyway for naming this after us, it's a really nice sign of friendship. What we call an american sandwich is pretty lame in comparison, it's a baguette with two patties, some cheese, salad, tomatoes and onions and some sauce.

patties of what?

Creamed Cormp
Jan 8, 2011

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
beef patties obvs

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

Sounds like a weird cheeseburger. Needs to be on a bun

friendly 2 da void
Mar 23, 2018

All that bread and cheese is not good for my nutrition OP! How about a nice bowl of caramelized cauliflower with toasted hazelnuts and golden raisins instead :)

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

This sounds good as hell

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mitraillette

A typical mitraillette consists of:[2][3][4][10][11][12][13][14][15][16]

A demi-baguette (or sometimes a smaller version of a baguette).
Fries
Fried meat (as sausage, burger, steak, frikandel). The type of meat available varies with the friterie.
Any of a variety of sauces, including mayonnaise, ketchup, sauce andalouse, garlic sauce, bearnaise sauce and many others.

Crudités are often included (grated carrot, fresh lettuce, tomato slices), though vary with the venue. Cheese and cabbage are also sometimes included.[17]

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Blue Train posted:

This sounds good as hell

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mitraillette

A typical mitraillette consists of:[2][3][4][10][11][12][13][14][15][16]

A demi-baguette (or sometimes a smaller version of a baguette).
Fries
Fried meat (as sausage, burger, steak, frikandel). The type of meat available varies with the friterie.
Any of a variety of sauces, including mayonnaise, ketchup, sauce andalouse, garlic sauce, bearnaise sauce and many others.

Crudités are often included (grated carrot, fresh lettuce, tomato slices), though vary with the venue. Cheese and cabbage are also sometimes included.[17]

They are named for what happens to your rear end after you eat one

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

that's the best part

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

thats some quality drunk food right there

Jikes
Dec 18, 2005

candy of the ocean

veiled boner fuel posted:

Fish aren’t vegetables, chief.

Creutzfeldt-Jakob people are

Pakistani Brad Pitt
Nov 28, 2004

Not as taciturn, but still terribly powerful...

Big Beef City posted:

Reubens are great when done very well.
That one shown above has too much meat.

Then again I say that about a ton of burgs and stuff too. I hate the whole "you can't HAVE too much meat! I'm a MAN!" Type poo poo that people do.

It's not always that. But a drat lot of it is.

Gimme a good ratio, specially on a Reuben. Like an almost 1:1 kraut to meat here. Maybe a bit more meat than that.

You're 100% correct for hamburgers -- there is a beef to bun ratio that should be preserved. 10 zillion patties stacked high or a patty twice as wide as the bun is a shameful burger.

But if your deli style corned beef/pastrami sandwiches don't look like this, you're an anti-semite:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Senor Dog posted:

more like moderate beef city

• Locked thread