Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

star fox f-zero now that eurogamer says it exists

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

It's 2006. I am taking 276 yeti furs from the goodies hoard.
More leaks , started out as some rando reddit guy but Eurogamer is implying it's legit and lines up with their other sources: The unannounced Retro Studios project is Star Fox Grand Prix, a combat racing game . Honestly I'm completely down with this if it's true lol

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!

goferchan posted:

More leaks , started out as some rando reddit guy but Eurogamer is implying it's legit and lines up with their other sources: The unannounced Retro Studios project is Star Fox Grand Prix, a combat racing game . Honestly I'm completely down with this if it's true lol

Poor F-Zero...

Xbox Ambassador
Dec 23, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT BEING THE BIGGEST CRYBABY ON THE FORUMS
There was never a Forza Horizon 4...

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

im so stoked

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Ween posted:

Forza Horizons 1, 2 and 4

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

goferchan posted:

Oh gently caress.

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

Ween posted:

It's a working title, current contender for the actual name is Forza Horizon One

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Lumpy the Cook posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M7eXH25_KC0

*breathes in deep* HHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIPPPPPPPPPPPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This was 100% a sequel to that lovely mad max game that no one liked and they're salvaging the assets and calling it Rage 2.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Sony did some lame stunt and announced their entire E3 press conference event ahead of time, but there is good news. Theyre only talking about 4 games, spiderman, some naughty dog sad dad poo poo, and then an extensive look at Death Stranding. What if death stranding comes out this year

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Mad Max was pretty lackluster but I got 100% in it anyways. Same with Far Cry Primal, which I played through around the same time. Early 2016 was a dark time in my life

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

drat if that star fox game is like a new Wipeout....god I would be in heaven

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

In Training posted:

drat if that star fox game is like a new Wipeout....god I would be in heaven

plus star fox characters yelling poo poo at each other hell yeah this is not a joke btw

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

HolePisser1982 posted:

star fox f-zero now that eurogamer says it exists

please god no star fox is a cursed franchise with only 1 good game and 8 terrible ones

an actual dog
Nov 18, 2014

In Training posted:

Sony did some lame stunt and announced their entire E3 press conference event ahead of time, but there is good news. Theyre only talking about 4 games, spiderman, some naughty dog sad dad poo poo, and then an extensive look at Death Stranding. What if death stranding comes out this year

They're gonna be talking about more than four games lol, they just pre-announced those four.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

mysterious loyall X posted:

please god no star fox is a cursed franchise with only 1 good game and 8 terrible ones

retro did the same thing with donkey kong

an actual dog
Nov 18, 2014

I believe in retro

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

an actual dog posted:

They're gonna be talking about more than four games lol, they just pre-announced those four.

". Speaking on the PlayStation Blogcast, chairman of Sony Interactive Entertainment Worldwide Studios Shawn Layden indicated that PlayStation won't have a traditional press conference, and will instead feature "exclusive looks and deep dives on four" upcoming titles"

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

In Training posted:

dkc 1 and 2 were pretty good and have great music love that david wise.

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

In Training posted:

picking out which is the one good dk game in my head and having a laugh

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Ok these rumors I’m seeing about the Star Fox game being an F-Zero crossover has better be true. It’s kind of make sense since I think Star Fox has enough characters to fill up like half of a roster for this kinda game.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

elf help book posted:

DK64

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

In Training posted:

". Speaking on the PlayStation Blogcast, chairman of Sony Interactive Entertainment Worldwide Studios Shawn Layden indicated that PlayStation won't have a traditional press conference, and will instead feature "exclusive looks and deep dives on four" upcoming titles"

they always do a preshow full of actual good games like everybodys golf and undertale before dad's hour

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Lumpy the Cook posted:

Ok these rumors I’m seeing about the Star Fox game being an F-Zero crossover has better be true. It’s kind of make sense since I think Star Fox has enough characters to fill up like half of a roster for this kinda game.

Uhh are you forgetting abuot the enormous cast of Star Fox Adventures. Krystal, Tricky, Tricky's mom, the T-Rex. The list goes on

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

elf help book posted:

they always do a preshow full of actual good games like everybodys golf and undertale before dad's hour

Oh yeah like when they annoucned spelunky 2 with like a tweet so they could devote 30 minutes to last of us 2.

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

kirby is canon in star fox

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

In Training posted:

Oh yeah like when they annoucned spelunky 2 with like a tweet so they could devote 30 minutes to last of us 2.

theyve done this poo poo like 4 times in a row

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

elf help book posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L-lWdnCCtVo

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

my selection of the pre retro dk game to keep was DK94, all others may go to the trash

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

lol

an actual dog
Nov 18, 2014

In Training posted:

that sounds weird...

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

elf help book posted:

my selection of the pre retro dk game to keep was DK94, all others may go to the trash

I played a lot of DK Jr. Math in the gamecube animal crossing bc it was the only NES game I ever found

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

secret 5th game announcement when layden comes to stage wearing a blasto tie

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

elf help book posted:

lol

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003
blasto is one of the worst games i've ever played and i only played the demo that came with egm or whatever

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

"we've got an exciting announcement that classic playstation fans are sure to love" *jersey devil redeviled trailer plays*

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

elf help book posted:

"we've got an exciting announcement that classic playstation fans are sure to love" *jersey devil redeviled trailer plays*

Lol

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

elf help book posted:

elf help book posted:

Lmao

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Star Fox and F-Zero are already canon together http://fzero.wikia.com/wiki/James_McCloud

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

elf help book posted:

elf help book posted:

lmao

• Locked thread