Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

Breakfast Feud posted:

How does someone who plays video shames not have $9.95 to spend on stupid internet garbage?

Had to buy hentai game wiafu dlc.

Gotta pay to play, man.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Avalanche
Feb 2, 2007

Breakfast Feud posted:

How does someone who plays video shames not have $9.95 to spend on stupid internet garbage?

Never underestimate the pettiness of gamers.

This is probably the kind of person that spends hours on the phone with Steam trying to get a refund on some $5 shovelware game he dumped 80 hours into.

LadyPictureShow
Nov 18, 2005

Success!

nullEntityRNG posted:

You guys are thinking too small. What you do is find the world champion tekken fighter and hire him for like 3 rounds for like 1000 bucks. Then you tell the kid, okay, you can join for free if you can beat me in tekken.

Then you sic the world champ on him (the beauty is he has no idea it's not you). When he horribly loses, you go, "This was our worst player and you couldn't even touch him. Shameful" then ghost him and post the video online to get sweet YouTube ad revenue of 10 dollars

You’re thinking too pricey. Say he can join for free, if he can beat the best goon Tekken 7 player (they have a pretty big thread in Games) . Even if he wins, permaban him immediately. The goon would get plat or a new av or something.

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Avalanche posted:

Never underestimate the pettiness of gamers.

This is probably the kind of person that spends hours on the phone with Steam trying to get a refund on some $5 shovelware game he dumped 80 hours into.

I saw a Steam review the other day and the dude was LIVID because he had paid $15 for the game in Early Access 2 years ago and now that the game was about to be released for real it did a Steam Sale discount to like $9. His argument was that he paid $X for the early access which is supposed to be a "cheap entry price" and if the price then ever went below $X for a more fully developed game then he was being screwed over.

Dude was PISSED over $6 from 2 years ago.

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
Lowtax would it help if we formatted some frontpage articles for you based on content generated on the forums? We'd be happy to help. We hope you're doing well and enjoying the summer.

Obsidianheart
Apr 26, 2017

Throwing off the shadow of a better man.
Google image search for "DopefishWoofWoof" pulls up a bunch of generic hits, and then "Tiny Italian Boobs" lady and Lowtax's pig.

DogonCrook
Apr 24, 2016

I think my 20 years as hurricane chaser might be a little relevant ive been through more hurricanws than moat shiitty newscasters
Are there cuddle alternates? Looking for adventure but i have a busy schedule i don't know if i can commit to the core.

1gnoirents
Jun 28, 2014

hello :)
lol i have more followers than this guy and i dont actually like ... stream games for people to watch

Jikes
Dec 18, 2005

candy of the ocean

Sydney Bottocks
Oct 15, 2004

Let's everyone post our favorite cuddlecore bands

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
Hell yeah I think we should all subscribe to this mans account and tell him he's doing a great job at everything but posting.

Doctor Dogballs
Apr 1, 2007

driving the fuck truck from hand land to pound town without stopping at suction station

I dunno about you guys but I feel influenced already!

HoboMan
Nov 4, 2010

we should 100% get this guy an account

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo
I think this means SA has hit the big time.

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

Burt Sexual posted:

I think this means SA has hit the big time.
We've hit a jackpot of jackoffs, boys! :hmmyes:

Shiki Dan
Oct 27, 2010

If ya can move ya toes ya back's fine

Avalanche posted:

Ok last Tweet re-post cause I don't want to dive down into this SJW rabbit hole. Seems like a benign group of Tekken players advocating for more diverse representation in the E Spoooooorts scene which is kinda probably a good thing even though like every E sports dude is Asian but whatever

https://twitter.com/ITScuddlecore/status/1007384296301252610

Cuddlecore is actually a legit good Tekken player and a woman of color in an "e-sports" scene that is like 95% Asian and black dudes which is a genuine accomplishment.

She also named herself after a brand of music only douchebags would listen to, so it's really no surprise she would get triggered and make cringe posts like this over someone drawing a fictional character a shade too light.

Junk
Dec 20, 2003

Listen to reason, man. Why make your job difficult?

Tolkien minority posted:

Give him an account, but only if he beats our forums tekken champion in combat

Paging Brosnan to this thread

mycomancy
Oct 16, 2016

Shiki Dan posted:

Cuddlecore is actually a legit good Tekken player and a woman of color in a "e-sports" scene that is like 95% Asian and black dudes which is a genuine accomplishment.

She also named herself after a brand music only douchebags would listen to, so it's really no surprise she would get triggered and make cringe posts like this over someone drawing a fictional character a shade too light.

These words refuse to parse inside my Gen X Grandpa brain.

Shiki Dan
Oct 27, 2010

If ya can move ya toes ya back's fine
I'm Gen X too and Tekken was totally a big thing in the 90's my dude.

So was Cuddlecore music, apparently, but I didn't know what it was until like a few years ago b/c I don't listen to poo poo music.

FAGGY CLAUSE
Apr 9, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
u tekken this the wrong way

Jikes
Dec 18, 2005

candy of the ocean
I'm imagining cuddlecore as something like asmr but with samples and sick beats

mycomancy
Oct 16, 2016

Shiki Dan posted:

I'm Gen X too and Tekken was totally a big thing in the 90's my dude.

So was Cuddlecore music, apparently, but I didn't know what it was until like a few years ago b/c I don't listen to poo poo music.

Looks like I got tekken to task with this post.

SUNKOS
Jun 4, 2016

Why are all these famous influencers always too poor to ever pay for anything even when it's just $10

old bean factory
Nov 18, 2006

Will ya close the fucking doors?!
I prefer Mortal Kombat, it has that sick nasty theme.

Fagmaster
Aug 21, 2004

i dont want this person around

actually i hope he catches aids from unwashed nintendo controller

mom and dad fight a lot
Sep 21, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 20 days!

Zoe
Jan 19, 2007
Hair Elf
This man is three years older than me, I try to imagine how it might have been if my life had gone down a similarly dark path but I can't even

CharlestonJew
Jul 7, 2011

Illegal Hen
Let's give this guy an account then ask him his opinions on religion

RFC2324
Jun 7, 2012

http 418

I say give the guy an account. He's enough of an idiot that he will likely get banned pdq, and then you can get that sweet re-reg money.

and the rest of us are likely to get some amusement in the meantime

An Ounce of Gold
Jul 13, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

Zoe posted:

This man is three years older than me, I try to imagine how it might have been if my life had gone down a similarly dark path but I can't even

Give it time King Lear. You still have three years.

OldAlias
Nov 2, 2013

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva

An Ounce of Gold posted:

Give it time King Lear. You still have three years.

Sydney Bottocks
Oct 15, 2004

*extremely Northern English accent* I'm tekken a shite

jimmyjams
Jan 10, 2001

King Kong of Megadongs
Gobblin' them mega schlongs
Makin' sure they mega long
Stroke' 'em if they mega strong
i caint wait for this guy to start builiding his gbs posting brand

Jikes
Dec 18, 2005

candy of the ocean

redm
Feb 20, 2016

Sugartime Jones
while you were practicing proper sentence structure i mastered the infinite grapple combo

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

lol pain.jpg

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Unjust probes ——> .2 miles

Gildiss
Aug 24, 2010

Grimey Drawer
This got a dramatic reading in another thread.

Gildiss fucked around with this message at 01:19 on Jun 24, 2018

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zeromus
Dec 11, 2004

Tell him he sucks at Tekken

• Locked thread