Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

No Decepticon in history, and I say this with great surety, has been treated worse or more unfairly.

double dip with Kerryon AND Riddick?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Last King
Sep 29, 2007

In corporate R'lyeh, Cthulhu works you.

Fun Shoe
0 PPR, Corey Davis vs. Emmanuel Sanders in my flex spot?

Beer4TheBeerGod
Aug 23, 2004
Exciting Lemon
Pick 2 RB, 1 TE, and 3 Flex in a half PPR, half PPFD league with a 1 point bonus for TEs for both. Players in bold are current starters.

David Johnson
Adrian Peterson
Jordan Wilkins
Theo Riddick
Doug Martin

Evan Engram
Travis Kelce
Greg Olsen
Jordan Reed

Mostly debating if I should swap out someone for Jordan Wilkins, but given the TE premium format I think I'll just ride with all four for now.

Beer4TheBeerGod
Aug 23, 2004
Exciting Lemon

Last King posted:

0 PPR, Corey Davis vs. Emmanuel Sanders in my flex spot?

Emmanuel Sanders.

ShaneB
Oct 22, 2002

Do I start Njoku? I waited on TE and nabbed him very late and I don't see the point of getting any joker off the wire... I guess I have to at this point..

George Kittle is out there?

Beer4TheBeerGod
Aug 23, 2004
Exciting Lemon

on the bored wop posted:

1 PPR, I need to start two of these three:

Robby Anderson @ DET
Kenny Stills v TEN
Jamaal Williams v CHI

Right now I'm leaning toward starting the two WRs.

Go with the WRs.

Last King
Sep 29, 2007

Fun Shoe

Beer4TheBeerGod posted:

Emmanuel Sanders.

thanks for the quick response!

Beer4TheBeerGod
Aug 23, 2004
Exciting Lemon

Varg posted:

I still have to drop someone for a kicker... who of the last 4 on the bench?

Ebron. You don't need a backup TE.

And I would swap out Kenny Stills for Adrian Peterson.

Beer4TheBeerGod
Aug 23, 2004
Exciting Lemon

ShaneB posted:

Do I start Njoku? I waited on TE and nabbed him very late and I don't see the point of getting any joker off the wire... I guess I have to at this point..

Start him.

ShaneB
Oct 22, 2002

BUT I CAN GET GEORGE KITTLE !!!!

Beer4TheBeerGod
Aug 23, 2004
Exciting Lemon

RCarr posted:

Pick one, 0.5 ppr

Greg Olsen vs Dallas
Tyler Eifert @ Indy
Jaylen Samuels @ Cleveland

Greg Olsen.

pubic works project posted:

1 PPR. Need an RB and a Flex.

Riddick vs. NYJ
Kerryon Johnson vs. NYJ
Sony Michel vs. Hou
Josh Gordon vs. Pit
Ronald Jones (lol) @ NO
Ryan Grant vs. Cin

Leaning Riddick and Gordon. drat 14 team leagues and drat suspensions...

Gordon for your flex. Snap counts are coach speak IMO and if he's doing well Hugh Jackson will keep him in because the alternative is he loses his loving job. Drop Ronald Jones for ANYTHING ELSE. Courtland Sutton, whatever. It's PPR so I would ride with Riddick for the RB.

Beer4TheBeerGod
Aug 23, 2004
Exciting Lemon

Crunkjuice posted:

I can't figure out to start Gordon or Crabtree, non ppr standard Yahoo. Weather is gonna be poo poo in both games and Gordon is on a pitch count. My only bench receiver is hurns.

I would start Crabtree.

AnacondaHL posted:

I had my Week 1 freakout: almost benched Mike Evans in favor of Keenan Cole, since I'm also playing NO D/ST. DSYS works.

Welcome back, fantasy football :thumbsup:

Yeah don't do that. At least not until next week when the Keenan Cole experience is full blown.

RCarr posted:

Luck or Rivers?

Mack is out if that matters

Luck.

Beer4TheBeerGod
Aug 23, 2004
Exciting Lemon

ShaneB posted:

BUT I CAN GET GEORGE KITTLE !!!!

So can I. I'm starting Tyler Eifert over him because San Francisco is facing Minnesota.

Beer4TheBeerGod
Aug 23, 2004
Exciting Lemon
Now someone answer this question:

Beer4TheBeerGod posted:

Pick 2 RB, 1 TE, and 3 Flex in a half PPR, half PPFD league with a 1 point bonus for TEs for both. Players in bold are current starters.

David Johnson
Adrian Peterson
Jordan Wilkins
Theo Riddick
Doug Martin

Evan Engram
Travis Kelce
Greg Olsen
Jordan Reed

Mostly debating if I should swap out someone for Jordan Wilkins, but given the TE premium format I think I'll just ride with all four for now.

Along with this one:

Half PPR, need a flex. Adrian Peterson or Carlos Hyde? I'm leaning Peterson because Washington has a history of running the ball well past the point of intelligence.

ShaneB
Oct 22, 2002

Beer4TheBeerGod posted:

So can I. I'm starting Tyler Eifert over him because San Francisco is facing Minnesota.

Yeah it was mostly a joke. I'll just chance the weather in Cleveland this week.

Suave Fedora
Jun 10, 2004

Beer4TheBeerGod posted:

Along with this one:

Half PPR, need a flex. Adrian Peterson or Carlos Hyde? I'm leaning Peterson because Washington has a history of running the ball well past the point of intelligence.

I’d go Hyde. Although weather is looking better, look for it to be a ground-game script.

I’m changing my approach to the PIT CLE game. The weather forecast appears to have softened. I’m starting JuJu and Ben over CThomp and Handsome James.

Suave Fedora fucked around with this message at 17:40 on Sep 9, 2018

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

No Decepticon in history, and I say this with great surety, has been treated worse or more unfairly.

Beer4TheBeerGod posted:

Along with this one:

You got it right on the first one. I'd still roll with AP in your other league.

shirts and skins
Jun 25, 2007

Good morning!

Beer4TheBeerGod posted:

Along with this one:

Stand pat on the first lineup, those TEs will get you plenty and Indy's backfield looks disastrous. Ravens run D should be solid too.

Second, ehhh. Depends on the points you need. Hyde has bigger upside because of the probable volume, since CLE is going to struggle to pass. Peterson is such a wild card. He doesn't do pass pro so I could see him looking bad for a quarter and sitting for Perrine and Thompson the rest of the day. Or he could do well. Hard to see him getting more than 15-20 touches though. I live in the DC area and the area sports radio (I know, I know, it's an old car without Bluetooth) had no idea what to make of his usage today.

ROCK THE HOUSE M.D.
Oct 9, 2003

I've got a case of malt liquor stashed in the trunk, Mr. Marvin Gaye on the CD. We are gonna get all the way down.

.5 PPR

Allen Robinson @ GB
Emmanuel Sanders vs. SEA
Marvin Jones vs. NYJ

pick one

Beer4TheBeerGod
Aug 23, 2004
Exciting Lemon

ShaneB posted:

Yeah it was mostly a joke. I'll just chance the weather in Cleveland this week.

I know. But you never know.

Suave Fedora posted:

I’d go Hyde. Although weather is looking better, look for it to be a ground-game script.

I’m changing my approach to the PIT CLE game. The weather forecast appears to have softened. My starting JuJu and Ben over CThomp and Handsome James.

pubic works project posted:

You got it right on the first one. I'd still roll with AP in your other league.

Yeah. Without knowing how much Chubb will actually be used I think I'll stick with the old rear end veteran while he still has the ability to contribute. Suave Fedora I like your approach.

Gobias Ind.
Apr 5, 2007

If your girlfriend says hey to me that's our girlfriend now idc

ROCK THE HOUSE M.D. posted:

.5 PPR

Allen Robinson @ GB
Emmanuel Sanders vs. SEA
Marvin Jones vs. NYJ

pick one

Jones

Substandard
Oct 16, 2007

3rd street for life
I’m torn between Adrian Peterson and Marvin Jones for my flex. I think I’m sticking with Jones, but RB picks generally have a higher floor

Bellmaker
Oct 18, 2008

Chapter DOOF

Tate vNYJ or Burkhead vHOU? .5 PPR

Beer4TheBeerGod
Aug 23, 2004
Exciting Lemon

Substandard posted:

I’m torn between Adrian Peterson and Marvin Jones for my flex. I think I’m sticking with Jones, but RB picks generally have a higher floor

Go with Peterson.

Bellmaker posted:

Burkhead.

Suave Fedora
Jun 10, 2004

Bellmaker posted:

Burkhead

Vargo
Dec 27, 2008

'Cuz it's KILLIN' ME!
How worried should I be about the Cleveland weather if I'm starting Duke Johnson in PPR? My RB depth is garbage, so my only other option would be Rashad Penney @DEN

RCarr
Dec 24, 2007

Vargo posted:

How worried should I be about the Cleveland weather if I'm starting Duke Johnson in PPR? My RB depth is garbage, so my only other option would be Rashad Penney @DEN

Bad weather favors RB’s. You’re fine.

Beer4TheBeerGod
Aug 23, 2004
Exciting Lemon

Vargo posted:

Yeah don't start Penny.

xeria
Jul 26, 2004

Ruh roh...
2PPR league (I don't know; I didn't do these settings)

Goff @ OAK or Cousins vs SF?

Graham vs CHI or Eifert @ IND?

Insert Burkhead into either RB2 or FLEX over Henry or Carson?

Beer4TheBeerGod
Aug 23, 2004
Exciting Lemon

xeria posted:

2PPR league (I don't know; I didn't do these settings)

Goff @ OAK or Cousins vs SF?

Graham vs CHI or Eifert @ IND?

Insert Burkhead into either RB2 or FLEX over Henry or Carson?

Cousins. Graham. Burkhead over Carson.

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

Standard scoring undecided of my flex spot: Juju vs CLE or Doug Baldwin vs DEN. I’m leaning Baldwin because of Cleveland’s weather but on the other hand it’s the Browns.

Beer4TheBeerGod
Aug 23, 2004
Exciting Lemon

Happy Noodle Boy posted:

Standard scoring undecided of my flex spot: Juju vs CLE or Doug Baldwin vs DEN. I’m leaning Baldwin because of Cleveland’s weather but on the other hand it’s the Browns.

Baldwin.

Selious
Mar 11, 2007

Master Defenestrator
1PPR ESPN league

RB Dalvin Cook, Min RB vs SF
RB Derrick Henry, Ten RB @ MIA
WR Davante Adams, GB WR vs Chi
WR Kenny Stills, Mia WR vs Ten
FLEX Jordan Wilkins, Ind RB vs Cin

Bench Kerryon Johnson, Det RB vs NYJ
Bench Chris Godwin, TB WR @ NO
Bench Javorius Allen, Bal RB vs Buf
Bench Jaylen Samuels, Pit RB @Cle

Trying not to buy the hype too much on Godwin or Samuels, am I making the right calls here? Also don't see Kerryon beating out Wilkins for the flex spot with Mack out.

So Johnson vs Godwin vs Wilkins for the flex?

E- Had tab open and was watching the wrong timezone, I'm sure there will be no regrets at all

Selious fucked around with this message at 18:37 on Sep 9, 2018

AnacondaHL
Feb 15, 2009

I'm the lead trumpet player, playing loud and high is all I know how to do.

The Indy game already started...

Zero_Grade
Mar 18, 2004

Darktider 🖤🌊

~Neck Angels~

Allen Hurns in over Marvin Jones (standard scoring)? Worried I have too much riding on Detroit (I]using their kicker and defense this week) even though they might not steal too much from one another and also the Jets are bad. Hurns might not be a bad play though?

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

Zero_Grade posted:

Allen Hurns in over Marvin Jones (standard scoring)? Worried I have too much riding on Detroit (I]using their kicker and defense this week) even though they might not steal too much from one another and also the Jets are bad. Hurns might not be a bad play though?

Narrator: Hurns was a bad play.

Brownhat
Jan 25, 2012

One cannot be a good person and enforce unjust laws.

In one league I'm up 9 points, and my opponent just has the Rams DEF and K left.

Do I run out Allen Robinson or Tarik Cohen? .5 PPR

Last King
Sep 29, 2007

Fun Shoe

Beer4TheBeerGod posted:

Emmanuel Sanders.

just gonna say... this locked my w for the week. much appreciated man...

Varg
Jan 13, 2007

A friendly face.

Beer4TheBeerGod posted:

Ebron. You don't need a backup TE.

And I would swap out Kenny Stills for Adrian Peterson.

sorry I didn't listen to anything you said and it worked out fine (this time) :mmmhmm:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bellmaker
Oct 18, 2008

Chapter DOOF

Welp wasn't able to swap Burkhead for Tate because work but I guess that worked out :shobon: