Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Guavanaut
Nov 27, 2009

Looking At Them Tittys
1969 - 1998

Toilet Rascal

crispix posted:

Ginster's pasty

crispix posted:

mutual pleasure

You just activated a Manchurian Candidate somewhere by using those two in the same sentence.

e: Four: The echidna, sometimes known as the spiny anteater, has a penis with four heads. Somewhere, someone has incorporated this into Sonic fanart. You know they have. Thinking about this is the worst sex tip.

Guavanaut fucked around with this message at 13:07 on Nov 1, 2018

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sebzilla
Mar 17, 2009

Kid's blasting everything in sight with that new-fangled musket.

Gonzo McFee posted:

Treat my dick like an Italian waiter treats a giant pepper grinder.

His Divine Shadow posted:

It's a german machine (1958) that does both vertical and horizontal milling, called a Deckel FP2.

Fleshlights are getting pretty fancy these days.

DesperateDan
Dec 10, 2005

Where's my cow?

Is that my cow?

No it isn't, but it still tramples my bloody lavender.

Guavanaut posted:

Now you can make your own plane.

Does that count for small deer too? That act says you can't use "any smooth bore gun of less gauge than 12 bore, any rifle having a calibre of less than .240 inches or a muzzle energy of less than 1,700 foot pounds, or any air gun, air rifle or air pistol" but those figures are only for the big ones, not muntjac or Chinese water deer or any of the small ones that fancy Victorians brought in for sport that ended up ruining woodland, you're allowed to use lower power for those.

It seems very arbitrary to exclude air when you can use any other means.

It also seems odd to allow shot when they banned using arrows or bolts or darts or anything else.

Muntjac can apparently be taken with a .22 rifle according to the '91 revisions (seems a bit low to me, fuckers can be fairly large) but all other species it seems to want a caliber of .240/force of x joules or above.

Allowing shot means that farmers can deal with the occasional deer with a shotgun rather than having to have a full-on rifle and licence, and it would allow for safer shooting close to roads and such. Another factor is bows etc are not as consistent with shot placement/more prone to wind- less likely to provide a speedy and humane dispatch.

Microplastics
Jul 6, 2007

:discourse:
It's what's for dinner.

Gonzo McFee posted:

Treat my dick like an Italian waiter treats a giant pepper grinder.

"Cracked pecker, sir?"

Elliptical Dick
Oct 11, 2008

I made the bald man cry
into the turtle stew
Home Office tells Northern Irish woman to prove right to live in Belfast

This is perfectly normal.

WhatEvil
Jun 6, 2004

Can't get no luck.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-46056337

Arron Banks referred to National Crime Agency

quote:

Leave campaigner Arron Banks has been referred to the National Crime Agency by the Electoral Commission after an investigation into funding for Leave.EU's 2016 EU referendum campaign.

Mr Banks has consistently denied any wrongdoing in connection to the referendum.

More to follow...

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

https://twitter.com/peterwalker99/status/1054651906453323776

Can we do question time just, like, out in the middle of the street and whoever's passing gets to yell what they like?

mehall
Aug 27, 2010

https://twitter.com/LeonardForFM/status/1057970058763341827?s=19

Leonard called Sturgeon out after the SNP had said they would write off student debt, and haven't.

Sturgeon then talked about English students.

Guavanaut
Nov 27, 2009

Looking At Them Tittys
1969 - 1998

Toilet Rascal

DesperateDan posted:

Muntjac can apparently be taken with a .22 rifle according to the '91 revisions (seems a bit low to me, fuckers can be fairly large) but all other species it seems to want a caliber of .240/force of x joules or above.
There's a minimum muzzle energy of 1,000 ft-lbs though, so while you could use a round the size of a .22, you couldn't use a .22 rimfire rifle.

At least not a standard 22LR one and not some :911: custom load like

WhatEvil posted:

More to follow...
https://twitter.com/dril/status/243362424273637377

learnincurve
May 15, 2014

Smoosh
o/

My lad has just had a huge big and major breakthrough out of nowhere and has dedcided that strange places are ok (provided we don’t double back on ourselves) so I’m gloriously busy :haw:

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010

learnincurve posted:

o/

My lad has just had a huge big and major breakthrough out of nowhere and has dedcided that strange places are ok (provided we don’t double back on ourselves) so I’m gloriously busy :haw:

That's very good to hear. I hope you nurture that as much as you can.

jBrereton
May 30, 2013
Grimey Drawer

learnincurve posted:

o/

waaay!

Guavanaut
Nov 27, 2009

Looking At Them Tittys
1969 - 1998

Toilet Rascal

learnincurve posted:

o/

i'm not a fan of them myself.
:goonsay:

Good news though! :)

serious gaylord
Sep 16, 2007

what.

WhatEvil posted:

More to follow...

Yes yes yes

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
https://twitter.com/carolecadwalla/status/1057971901937672193?s=19

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Lol

https://twitter.com/carolecadwalla/status/1057976269420290048?s=19

Ratjaculation
Aug 3, 2007

:parrot::parrot::parrot:

WhatEvil posted:

More to follow...

desperate remoaner nonsense

LEAVE MEANS LEAVE

jBrereton
May 30, 2013
Grimey Drawer
looking forward to him doing newsnight interviews from inside a jail cell as an "alleged" lawbreaker.

WhatEvil
Jun 6, 2004

Can't get no luck.

Likely it won't have any effect on Brexit but at least there's a small chance that smug oval office will get punished in some way.

Jaeluni Asjil
Apr 18, 2018

Sorry I thought you were a landlord when I gave you your old avatar!

learnincurve posted:

o/

Excellent news :)

Guavanaut
Nov 27, 2009

Looking At Them Tittys
1969 - 1998

Toilet Rascal

jBrereton posted:

looking forward to him doing newsnight interviews from inside a jail cell as an "alleged" lawbreaker.
This week's Question Time, live from HMP Durham.

bessantj
Jul 27, 2004

learnincurve posted:

o/

Excellent news. You can finally visit me in Wales.

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Not at all suspicious this

https://twitter.com/ggreenwald/status/1057976093318266880?s=19

Renaissance Robot
Oct 10, 2010

Bite my furry metal ass

Not to defend the Home Office at all, because they're dicks, but it seems like she sort of walked into this by renouncing her British citizenship?

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010

Fascism gonna fash.

Saith
Oct 10, 2010

Asahina...
Regular Penguins look just the same!

mehall posted:

Leonard called Sturgeon out after the SNP had said they would write off student debt, and haven't.

I thought uni was free for Scottish/EU students?

Coohoolin
Aug 5, 2012

Oor Coohoolie.

mehall posted:

Whose debt? Scottish and EU students get uni for free.

big scary monsters
Sep 2, 2011

-~Skullwave~-

Renaissance Robot posted:

Not to defend the Home Office at all, because they're dicks, but it seems like she sort of walked into this by renouncing her British citizenship?

Regardless of the exact legal definition, the British Home Office telling an Irish citizen they don't have a right to permanent residence in Northern Ireland seems a little tone deaf at very best.

Guavanaut
Nov 27, 2009

Looking At Them Tittys
1969 - 1998

Toilet Rascal

Saith posted:

I thought uni was free for Scottish/EU students?

Coohoolin posted:

They don't get grants for living expenses though.

e: Other than means-tested bursaries for low income students, but students in general are still borrowing.

big scary monsters
Sep 2, 2011

-~Skullwave~-
Yeah both my sisters still have sizable student loans after going to university in Scotland. Being extremely smart I studied in England and have a debt that's considerably more than both of theirs put together. :smuggo:

Zalakwe
Jun 4, 2007
Likes Cake, Hates Hamsters

Coohoolin posted:

https://theferret.scot/snp-student-debt-university/

I didn't pay fee but had to pay the endowment. Left uni with around £15,000 of debt, most of which was from first year halls. I imagine it is this debt they are referring to.

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010

Gonzo McFee posted:

Fascism gonna fash.

Also overthrowing the left in Brazil was one of Hilary Clinton and Obama's main goals for the region. This is Neo-liberalism trying to crush the left and being outflanked by fascism. Again.

goddamnedtwisto
Dec 31, 2004

If you ask me about the mole people in the London Underground, I WILL be forced to kill you
Fun Shoe

Gonzo McFee posted:

Also overthrowing the left in Brazil was one of Hilary Clinton and Obama's main goals for the region. This is Neo-liberalism trying to crush the left and being outflanked by fascism. Again.

"outflanked" suggests that the State Department are unhappy with this turn of events, and the evidence is definitely against that.

Crankit
Feb 7, 2011

HE WATCHES

big scary monsters posted:

Regardless of the exact legal definition, the British Home Office telling an Irish citizen they don't have a right to permanent residence in Northern Ireland seems a little tone deaf at very best.

It reads like she just sent the birth certificate instead of maybe whatever documentation would be required to prove she's Irish.

Darth Walrus
Feb 13, 2012

Wasn't Lula convicted by, like, sixteen different judges? This appointment was probably shady because Bolsonaro is fash, but I'm not ruling out the idea that it was some other kind of quid pro quo until a fair number more of those sixteen start getting little rewards as well.

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

goddamnedtwisto posted:

"outflanked" suggests that the State Department are unhappy with this turn of events, and the evidence is definitely against that.

https://twitter.com/adamjohnsonNYC/status/1057743113458900992?s=19

Darth Walrus
Feb 13, 2012

Gonzo McFee posted:

Dilma Rousseff was neoliberal as gently caress, though? Pro-privatisation, sent the army after strikers, massively corrupt. I can't really think of any ways in which she was a leftist.

Microplastics
Jul 6, 2007

:discourse:
It's what's for dinner.

Just one to go and then the US gets a bonus of 2 troops at the start of the turn

Renaissance Robot
Oct 10, 2010

Bite my furry metal ass

big scary monsters posted:

Does she actually have Irish citizenship though? She has the right to it, but it doesn't seem like she ever actually went through the process to get it, and just "identifies as Irish".

I don't know what Irish immigration law is like though, if you can move there without having official citizenship so long as you're by some measure Irish then yeah, it seems like you should be able to do that and then hop the border to NI.

But yes I get the point of "our government and civil service don't give a poo poo about Ireland and that is terrible"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Guavanaut
Nov 27, 2009

Looking At Them Tittys
1969 - 1998

Toilet Rascal

JeremoudCorbynejad posted:

Just one to go and then the US gets a bonus of 2 troops at the start of the turn
And much like the Risk map, Bolivia doesn't exist.

e: ^^ Irish citizenship extends to anyone born on the island of Ireland to at least one parent also born on the island, and is automatic from birth, so it shouldn't need to be applied for.