Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

If the only way you can get a boner is thinking about how the national press is going to make fun of your boner then I definitely think that suggests a genetic problem with the upper classes.

There's humiliation fetishism and there's the kind of brain brokeness that produces theresa may and pigfuckers and royals.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Obliterati
Nov 13, 2012

Pain is inevitable.
Suffering is optional.
Thunderdome is forever.
The one thing money and power can't buy is to actually be loved (or at least liked), so tbh I'm entirely unsurprised that nobles living out the PR equivalent of arranged marriages are desperately at it

Rigged Death Trap
Feb 13, 2012

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP

That Italian Guy posted:

I am an eccentric billionaire, AMA.

How thicks your neck

Guavanaut
Nov 27, 2009

Looking At Them Tittys
1969 - 1998

Toilet Rascal

double nine posted:

it's the danger of scandal that makes it interesting, I bet. Everything else is so very safe and risk-free because you have an army of yes-men to make sure you don't break your neck.
Between either the 2nd and 3rd or 4th and 5th cervical vertebrae is the best place when we get the gallows up. We're not barbarians.

sebzilla posted:

I really hate the abbreviation "Wills" it's stupid posho poo poo
Wille zur Macht.

goddamnedtwisto
Dec 31, 2004

If you ask me about the mole people in the London Underground, I WILL be forced to kill you
Fun Shoe

Cerv posted:

royal genes [...] human being

:ickesay: well...

goddamnedtwisto
Dec 31, 2004

If you ask me about the mole people in the London Underground, I WILL be forced to kill you
Fun Shoe

That Italian Guy posted:

I am an eccentric billionaire, AMA.

Can you give me a million quid please?

goddamnedtwisto
Dec 31, 2004

Fun Shoe

sebzilla posted:

I really hate the abbreviation "Wills" it's stupid posho poo poo

Seems entirely appropriate on all three counts, IMO.

feedmegin
Jul 30, 2008

So are we the fash thread for today? :hitler:

Also, what's with the random Deir Yassin ref in the OP

Necrothatcher
Mar 26, 2005

Lol that horsey posho that William shagged used to work for Michael Gove.

namesake
Jun 19, 2006

"When I was a girl, around 12 or 13, I had a fantasy that I'd grow up to marry Captain Scarlet, but he'd be busy fighting the Mysterons so I'd cuckold him with the sexiest people I could think of - Nigel Mansell, Pat Sharp and Mr. Blobby."

Guavanaut posted:

If I were that rich I'd be spending most of my time either going up or coming down mountains or high off my rear end on BP grade diamorphine from coming down mountains wrong. Wasting it on putting your dick in things (other than maybe rock faces if you've run out of other appendages, never tried that though) shows the typical upper class lack of imagination.

I feel that this is a expansion of a dril tweet:

"As chairman of the Incredibly Wealthy Club I hereby declare the intention to personally gently caress every mountain in the Himalayas. I will be auditioning for my climbing crew on Tuesday."

Communist Bear
Oct 7, 2008

feedmegin posted:

So are we the fash thread for today? :hitler:

For another couple of hours at least.

That Italian Guy
Jul 25, 2012

We need the equivalent of the shrimp = small pastry avatar, but for ambulances and their mysteries now.

Rigged Death Trap posted:

How thicks your neck

goddamnedtwisto posted:

Can you give me a million quid please?

Joke's on you, I am not eccentric at all! April's fool!

*runs away bourgeoisly*

Failed Imagineer
Sep 22, 2018

OwlFancier posted:

If I definitely think that suggests a genetic problem with the upper classes.

Big if true

OwlFancier posted:

Is it really very difficult when you're filthy rich to avoid shagging anything that moves?

Like surely you have other things to occupy your time?

Shagging is pretty popular and people enjoy it, hosed up I know

Failed Imagineer fucked around with this message at 10:02 on Apr 1, 2019

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
I made someone mad

Failed Imagineer
Sep 22, 2018
Perhaps the real April Fool's is the gastroenteritis I just developed at work, and the other work people who have to use this toilet later today :rip:

Flatscan
Mar 27, 2001

Outlaw Journalist

Jose posted:

I made someone mad

Guess we know what Brown Moses is spending his CIA money on.

Necrothatcher
Mar 26, 2005

Jose posted:

I made someone mad

Ahahaha, where's this argument happening?

Guavanaut
Nov 27, 2009

Looking At Them Tittys
1969 - 1998

Toilet Rascal

feedmegin posted:

It's April. Many historical things happened in April.

For example, on April 9th 1948 terrorists from Tnuat Haherut attacked the peaceful Arab village of Deir Yassin and murdered civilians, including women and children. Then later in the same month Menachem Begin, leader of the terrorists, went to visit the USA as a bringer of peace. Albert Einstein and Hannah Arendt opposed this, but he came anyway. Later he would be PM of Israel and Tnuat Haherut would merge with Likud.

So this month we can remember bad things that happened in April and also that apartheid is bad.

But not everything that happened in April was bad.

Failed Imagineer posted:

Shagging is pretty popular and people enjoy it, hosed up I know
Surely if you're that rich you can find something better.

namesake posted:

I feel that this is a expansion of a dril tweet:

"As chairman of the Incredibly Wealthy Club I hereby declare the intention to personally gently caress every mountain in the Himalayas. I will be auditioning for my climbing crew on Tuesday."
Sign me the gently caress up!

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Necrothatcher posted:

Ahahaha, where's this argument happening?

it seems to be the new line about people who question the coup in venezuela in the venezuela thread lol. someone else got one as well

Rustybear
Nov 16, 2006
what the thunder said

Tenebrais posted:

By the standards of the British elite frankly it's a relief the prince's mistress is an adult.

Imagine being charles and being crucified for the most cringingly middle-aged affair ("let me be your tampon" lmao) while your younger brother appears in the Epstein flight logs and nothing comes of it.

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

Rustybear posted:

"let me be your tampon"

ewwwww

That Italian Guy
Jul 25, 2012

We need the equivalent of the shrimp = small pastry avatar, but for ambulances and their mysteries now.

Failed Imagineer posted:

Perhaps the real April Fool's is the gastroenteritis I just developed at work, and the other work people who have to use this toilet later today :rip:

Stay safe poopy ghost :v:

Also, do we know at what time THE VOTE is going to be, today? I accept answers in April Fool's, dispassionate hopelessness and interpretative dance formats.

Guavanaut
Nov 27, 2009

Looking At Them Tittys
1969 - 1998

Toilet Rascal

That Italian Guy posted:

Stay safe poopy ghost :v:

Also, do we know at what time THE VOTE is going to be, today? I accept answers in April Fool's, dispassionate hopelessness and interpretative dance formats.
Voting is expected to begin at 8pm BST, but in an April Fools jape, the mace is going to be replaced with an almost identical looking industrial toilet brush, rendering it moot.

sebzilla
Mar 17, 2009

Kid's blasting everything in sight with that new-fangled musket.

The Earl of Rocksavage is a pretty baller name though tbh

The Libearian
Nov 24, 2007
Return your books or face mauling

Rustybear posted:

Imagine being charles and being crucified for the most cringingly middle-aged affair ("let me be your tampon" lmao) while your younger brother appears in the Epstein flight logs and nothing comes of it.

Be fair now, he wasn't entirely outdone by Andrew it's one of the worst kept secrets that Charles actively kept police off one of the most prolific chip molesters in Sussex history for years.

Guavanaut
Nov 27, 2009

Looking At Them Tittys
1969 - 1998

Toilet Rascal

The Libearian posted:

one of the most prolific chip molesters in Sussex history
Oh loving hell don't tell me it was one of them that puts mayonnaise on them :gonk:

That Italian Guy
Jul 25, 2012

^^^^ That's what the Man in Brussels wants! I've seen it man, they fuking drown them in that poo poo! BREXIT NOW!

Guavanaut posted:

Voting is expected to begin at 8pm BST, but in an April Fools jape, the mace is going to be replaced with an almost identical looking industrial toilet brush, rendering it moot.

Thanks! A procedural question: how is the format of this vote determined? Who decides if it's going to be another free for all, a preferential scale or something else? Also, is today's sessions happening under the same rules as the last week's one, with the control being in the hand of the Parliament?

Darth Walrus
Feb 13, 2012
https://twitter.com/samcoatestimes/status/1112600724649771010?s=21

lol

Tesseraction
Apr 5, 2009

lol he's right https://twitter.com/DarrenEuronews/status/1112642729648025600

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

if you want a non-paywalled version

https://twitter.com/paulwaugh/status/1112437466655608835

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

Lol gently caress off you irrelevant shitcharlatan

Microplastics
Jul 6, 2007

:discourse:
It's what's for dinner.
This morning my bus made a "bong" noise like big ben and the display said "announcement" (but the driver wasn't saying anything). I honestly thought the queen might be dead and tried to imagine how'd hilarious it would be if she really did die on April fools - imagine trying to spread that news

Guavanaut
Nov 27, 2009

Looking At Them Tittys
1969 - 1998

Toilet Rascal

Rarity posted:

shitcharlatan
shartatron

StarkingBarfish
Jun 25, 2006

Novus Ordo Seclorum

Please, please test this hypothesis.

That Italian Guy
Jul 25, 2012

JeremoudCorbynejad posted:

This morning my bus made a "bong" noise like big ben and the display said "announcement" (but the driver wasn't saying anything). I honestly thought the queen might be dead and tried to imagine how'd hilarious it would be if she really did die on April fools - imagine trying to spread that news

Maybe there was an announcement in a frequency your ears could't pick up, cause it was only destined to the enemy of the people :tinfoil:

Guavanaut posted:

shartatron

shartlachan :colbert:

moostaffa
Apr 2, 2008

People always ask me about Toad, It's fantastic. Let me tell you about Toad. I do very well with Toad. I love Toad. No one loves Toad more than me, BELIEVE ME. Toad loves me. I have the best Toad.

Let's hope

Guavanaut
Nov 27, 2009

Looking At Them Tittys
1969 - 1998

Toilet Rascal
Is that the one even worse than 8chan?

That Italian Guy
Jul 25, 2012

Guavanaut posted:

Is that the one even worse than 8chan?

I would go with "that would be difficult".

Also I may have misspelled shartlatan.

Guavanaut
Nov 27, 2009

Looking At Them Tittys
1969 - 1998

Toilet Rascal
Come out ye Shart la Tans, come out and poo poo your pants.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shakespearean Beef
Jul 12, 2008

Ask me all about how I proudly marched alongside literal NEO-NAZIS to protest against the GOVERNMENT taking away our FREEDOMS because of nothing mote that the common FLU!!! I'm holding aloft the TORCH of FREEDOM!!

quote:

In the interview, Blair:

- warned Tory MPs should fear the six million people who signed the recent petition to halt Brexit and the million who marched against it