Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

frogge
Apr 7, 2006

Prequels and origin stories are lame. Just have them be part of the original material or don't.
Plenty of intellectual properties/franchises have wonderful "universes" full of possible stories to tell in their settings that get ignored because writers are lazy and prequels are easy to write.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002

Jeeps with four doors are bad. A Jeep has two doors which can be removed, a rollbar, maybe a useless rear bench and a little space to throw some poo poo in the back. You can use a hard top in the winter if you have to.

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Chief McHeath posted:

Jeeps with four doors are bad. A Jeep has two doors which can be removed, a rollbar, maybe a useless rear bench and a little space to throw some poo poo in the back. You can use a hard top in the winter if you have to.

Jeeps are bad

Guildenstern Mother
Mar 31, 2010

Why walk when you can ride?

Linux Pirate posted:

Hulk Hogan should've died in that car wreck instead of Macho Man Randy Savage

This is about the only thing that could beat out the necessity of the oxford comma

Weka
May 5, 2019

That child totally had it coming. Nobody should be able to be out at dusk except cars.

phasmid posted:

Rights don't exist but morality does?

Morality is a part of people. Rights are supposed to be some ephemeral external thing. And before you say rights exist inside people too, that's the idea of rights.

Chief McHeath posted:

Ute supremacy.

LadyPictureShow
Nov 18, 2005

Success!

Linux Pirate posted:

Hulk Hogan should've died in that car wreck instead of Macho Man Randy Savage

Can you die on a hill if everyone is right there with you, and nobody is opposing you?

CaptainSarcastic
Jul 6, 2013

Weka posted:

Ute supremacy.

Isn't that what Australians call pick-ups?

Tongues
Aug 28, 2009

But I think those are eyes...
(source)
OPs avatar looks like the singer from the Smith Street band and I love it and them and him

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo
This thread will be “problematic”.

Devils Affricate
Jan 22, 2010

ilmucche posted:

Your av makes me want to see a king of the silent hill

"Bwahhh! Zombies!"
"Dang ol' zombies man, come stumbling at you all oooOOOoo OOOO dang ol' gimme them brains man"
"In my opinion, zombies die quickest if you shoot them in the head"
"The government created these zombies! One of them is JFK! Or was that resident evil?"
"Dangit, zombie"

Silent Hill doesn't even have zombies you dumb piece of crap

Whybird
Aug 2, 2009

Phaiston have long avoided the tightly competetive defence sector, but the IRDA Act 2052 has given us the freedom we need to bring out something really special.

https://team-robostar.itch.io/robostar

Nap Ghost
The ending of Lost was entirely satisfactory and answered all relevant questions.

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

woz is the superior apple Steve

Waterfall Watcher
Dec 17, 2018

How to ruin improve game sessions & family ties with one simple question.

-Would this be better if I used poison?

Burt Sexual posted:

This thread will be “problematic”.

Just you wait, this thread is a powder keg waiting to go off. Especially if someone feels like they're done with this place and want to give one last parting shot/dab.
But for me I have so many hills I am willing to die on that I should be called a mountaineer.
For one I believe children that are 7 or below have the same level of intelligence as a pet animal, unless they're very well educated. I have a very large extended family that live close by me as well as I used to babysit a bunch for when I was a teenager, so I have enough experience to say that my pet dog could easily outsmart the lot of them.

Nefarious 2.0
Apr 22, 2008

Offense is overrated anyway.

the best episode of the simpsons was the one where krusty grilled meats on his show and went into cardiac arrest

Tenzarin
Jul 24, 2007
Taco Defender
Dark souls 2 was the best souls game.

Creed Reunion Tour
Jul 3, 2007

by Cyrano4747
Grimey Drawer
0.99999... is NOT the same as 1

Waterfall Watcher
Dec 17, 2018

Tenzarin posted:

Bloodborne was the best souls game.

I agree. :v:

Shankel Magnus
Jul 4, 2007

Goodness no, now that wouldn't do at all!
Led Zeppelin is overrated and was just an ok band.

Ketchup is the only proper condiment on a Taylor Ham Sandwich.

Untrustable
Mar 17, 2009

A burrito is a sandwich and a pizza is an open-face sandwich. Also Bigfoot is real.

doverhog
May 31, 2013

Defender of democracy and human rights 🇺🇦
Did you guyes just reinvent the PYF unpopular opinions thread, started by Grandmother of Five? Because that already exists.

hitchensgoespop
Oct 22, 2008

Whybird posted:

The ending of Lost was entirely satisfactory and answered all relevant questions.

Theres not a gently caress YOU big enough.

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

Sorry ur illiterate OP.

Grem
Mar 29, 2004

It's how her species communicates

Lafayette should have taken the military dictatorship when they offered it to him.

Good Ol Filbert
Jun 10, 2019

Lunch and breakfast in public schools should be free for every child everywhere regardless of income.

Weka
May 5, 2019

That child totally had it coming. Nobody should be able to be out at dusk except cars.

CaptainSarcastic posted:

Isn't that what Australians call pick-ups?

And kiwis.

sandwiches_and_ham
Aug 2, 2018

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
anyone planning to eat yogurt needs to have an extensive set of background checks and then apply to the government for a yogurt license.

the letter W should be banned.

richard simmons should automatically become president.

jerking off in public is fine as long as you say "please"

sandwiches_and_ham
Aug 2, 2018

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
buttocks should be on the front.

anytime you honk your car's horn a recording of the make of the car should sound as long as you hold down the horn, e.g. "FOOOOOOOOORD".

Fox News should have a sister channel which is just the same news content played in reverse.

teeth should have little strings attached to them so that when they fall out you can reel them back in like fish.

Devils Affricate
Jan 22, 2010

Tenzarin posted:

Dark souls 2 was the best souls game.

Incorrect, that would be Sekiro :)

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

The one with eyes.

Icochet
Mar 18, 2008

I have a very small TV. Don't make fun of it! Please don't shame it like that~

Grimey Drawer
Masturbation in any forest, grove or thicket should not be considered public indecency.

Good Ol Filbert
Jun 10, 2019

Comedians who rely on quirky instruments like ukuleles to deliver jokes need to stop

Good Ol Filbert
Jun 10, 2019

Icochet posted:

Masturbation in any forest, grove or thicket should not be considered public indecency.

...or corn maze!

Waterfall Watcher
Dec 17, 2018

sandwiches_and_ham posted:

the letter W should be banned.

hat? hy?

Icochet posted:

Hey I live in one of those! Public indecency is the only thing that's stopping those creeps from making my good life into a bad sticky one.

Goons Are Gifts
Jan 1, 1970

Good Ol Filbert posted:

Comedians who rely on quirky instruments like ukuleles to deliver jokes need to stop

This should be common sense.

Icochet
Mar 18, 2008

I have a very small TV. Don't make fun of it! Please don't shame it like that~

Grimey Drawer

Waterfall Watcher posted:

Hey I live in one of those! Public indecency is the only thing that's stopping those creeps from making my good life into a bad sticky one.

When you enter the the forest domain you knowingly accept to run a gauntlet of bears, nettles and guys jacking off. This is not something that can be governed by the laws of man.

Good Ol Filbert
Jun 10, 2019

It's part of our training in the scouts

Valko
Sep 18, 2015
It's okay to belch and fart in public if there is nobody in a 20 foot radius. I learned this quite young working construction jobs outdoors. Such a liberating experience to be able to do it after lunch without anyone passing any remarks. There was always that one guy who forgot he was in the back of the van or still in the lunch hut though and he was the guy who always had eggs for breakfast, the loving animal.

Crypto Cobain
Jun 17, 2018

by Reene

Prude posted:

The San Diego area has the best Mexican food of all regions within the United States.
I've been there, and this actually gave me a nice belly laugh (I live in NYC).

Crypto Cobain
Jun 17, 2018

by Reene
Cars don't belong in Manhattan. Nobody I know who owns a car even wants to drive in Manhattan anyway, and if they can avoid it they do.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

spleen merchant
Jul 1, 2007
Fun Shoe
Automatics including DCTs will never be a replacement for a manual transmission in any vaguely fun/sporty car. Anyone arguing otherwise is simply being defensive of their inability to drive a manual/being pressured into an auto for other reasons.

sandwiches_and_ham posted:

teeth should have little strings attached to them so that when they fall out you can reel them back in like fish.

Agreed or at least made out of stainless steel or something.

Arms should be detachable for more comfortable spooning.