Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

pantslesswithwolves
Oct 28, 2008

Do we have an agreed upon price limit here? Its my first time doing this and I don’t want to over or underspend on my Santee.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

You can send somebody a funny t-shirt direct from amazon with no gift wrap and that's fine. Don't stress, like $20 is cool for a dumb thing like this.

Ceiling fan
Dec 26, 2003

I really like ceilings.
Dead Man’s Band

Viva Miriya posted:

Man I need some ideas for goofy poo poo to go w whatever vice item I get for my santee. What did you to find your poo poo?

Everyone loves regional food and drink. Some group of people around you are probably eating something bizarre and messed up.

BigDave
Jul 14, 2009

Taste the High Country
I'm sending my SS a bottle of Taaka vodka and some Spam.

It's a white trash Christmas baby!

I'm not actually doing this

Viva Miriya
Jan 9, 2007

Ceiling fan posted:

Everyone loves regional food and drink. Some group of people around you are probably eating something bizarre and messed up.

That's actually something I want to do. So that does it. Gonna need to figure out how to package it right so nothing goes bad in transit re the food or the package itself. Shouldn't be too hard tho.

Viva Miriya
Jan 9, 2007

BigDave posted:

I'm sending my SS a bottle of Taaka vodka and some Spam.

It's a white trash Christmas baby!

I'm not actually doing this

I still drink from that coffee cup btw.

E: nm you were my santee last time. Who the gently caress was the guy that sent me the taylor swift poo poo. Show yourself!

shame on an IGA
Apr 8, 2005

aye

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

I still have my NO cup and use it all the time :canada:

BigDave
Jul 14, 2009

Taste the High Country

Viva Miriya posted:

That's actually something I want to do. So that does it. Gonna need to figure out how to package it right so nothing goes bad in transit re the food or the package itself. Shouldn't be too hard tho.

The key is bubble wrap and making sure nothing rattles in the box.

Or use a padded envelope.

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose
Hey what deets am I supposed to submit again? I've forgotten since last year.

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

bone shaking.
soul baking.
I still have the glitter from the failed glitter bomb shim sent me last year.

Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

should have picked four fingers

Vincent Van Goatse posted:

Hey what deets am I supposed to submit again? I've forgotten since last year.

Ah gently caress man I already sent out all the entries

I listed it in the OP I can put you in as a late entry but someone will need to volunteer to send two gifts unless you're ok with not getting one

Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

There are two packages inbound to someone
Dont open until you have both

Open the lighter one first

Hail satan

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Comrade Blyatlov posted:

Ah gently caress man I already sent out all the entries

I listed it in the OP I can put you in as a late entry but someone will need to volunteer to send two gifts unless you're ok with not getting one

Eh, gently caress it. Don't worry about it.

Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

Sorry, man. I left registration open for nearly a month :/

LtCol J. Krusinski
May 7, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

Mr. Nice! posted:

I still have the glitter from the failed glitter bomb shim sent me last year.

Wait, I did what?

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

bone shaking.
soul baking.

LtCol J. Krusinski posted:

Wait, I did what?

You were my secret santa and sent me a glitter bomb from some website with a card that read something like a disgruntled vet sent you a bag of dicks. But instead of being a bomb, it was just a brown envelope with a bunch of glitter and the bag in it. I opened it upright so none spilled. I put the envelope on my shelf behind my pipes and it’s still there full of glitter.

E: by full of glitter, i mean this:

Mr. Nice! fucked around with this message at 14:03 on Nov 27, 2019

LtCol J. Krusinski
May 7, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

Mr. Nice! posted:

You were my secret santa and sent me a glitter bomb from some website with a card that read something like a disgruntled vet sent you a bag of dicks. But instead of being a bomb, it was just a brown envelope with a bunch of glitter and the bag in it. I opened it upright so none spilled. I put the envelope on my shelf behind my pipes and it’s still there full of glitter.

E: by full of glitter, i mean this:

Huh, I don’t remember that at all. Was there an actual bag of dicks? That would have been funnier than just some envelope with glitter in it.

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

bone shaking.
soul baking.
It was a small bag of candy dicks with the card stapled to it. I’ll see if I can find a pic.

LtCol J. Krusinski
May 7, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
Ohhhhhhh

I remember now. This really problematic FB veterans group I steal memes from called Dysfunctional Veterans had a bag of dicks + glitter bomb promotion going on. Seemed like a good secret Satan gag at the time. Much like now, I was very high then.

Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

Hey Shim I've been asked to ask you if you eat pork products

LtCol J. Krusinski
May 7, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
Yeah, pork is fine. I appreciate that secret Santa asking. A few years ago I didn’t. I go back and forth on keeping Kosher.

A Bad Poster
Sep 25, 2006
Seriously, shut the fuck up.

:dukedog:
I'm not participating, because money is a thing, but if anyone needs an idea for a gift, this is what I would be sending if I were participating.

Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

Naked Bear
Apr 15, 2007

Boners was recorded before a studio audience that was alive!
Oh, man, I wanna have my picture taken with Satan! Can we go, Mom??

Duzzy Funlop
Jan 13, 2010

Hi there, would you like to try some spicy products?

I thought I had a good gift, but was waivering a little because I'd be flirting with customs regulations, but I just found a way to make the gift so unnecessarily-stupid and even more unnecessarily-expensive, so I'm now giggling with glee.

Duzzy Funlop
Jan 13, 2010

This is the dumbest loving customs declaration I've ever filled out in the entirety of my life, and it's glorious.
Now I just need PHASE TWO of my gift to be delivered via EVENING EXPRESS (tm) to wrap this up.

Mother is so proud.

Sarah
Apr 4, 2005

I'm watching you.
I just purchased everything, hopefully my person is home to sign for one of the packages :ohdear:

stinkypete
Nov 27, 2007
wow

I am printing my Secret Satans gift right now. It will either be glorious or look like an Afro. Good luck Secret Satan!

Godholio
Aug 28, 2002

Does a bear split in the woods near Zheleznogorsk?
I tried but I need to clean out my printer tomorrow. Le sigh.

ElMaligno
Dec 31, 2004

Be Gay!
Do Crime!

What it's our deadline?

FrozenVent
May 1, 2009

The Boeing 737-200QC is the undisputed workhorse of the skies.
My secret Santee is in Europe so I’m going to be taking care of it while I’m in Europe this week.

Time Crisis Actor
Apr 28, 2002

by Hand Knit
I’m coming back from vacation on Wednesday. After that, I’ll start working on the gift. It’s going to involve a little bit of arts & crafts so it might take a little bit.

stinkypete
Nov 27, 2007
wow

My first long 3d print is done. (25 hours) I hope my Secret Satan likes it or see's the joke.

For shipping fragile liquid stuff do the two box method. Wrap the first jar in a layer of bubble tape then ziplock it. Tape it together then place into a cardboard box tape box. Then get a bigger cardboard box for the outer shell and bubble wrap or shipping peanut the first box so it is suspended. Ziplock everything liquid twice. I received booze last year and it made it intact. You will get shamed by the postal clerk if you let a jar of broken sweet pickles attract ants into the postal facility because you packed them wrong. I know.

ElMaligno
Dec 31, 2004

Be Gay!
Do Crime!

I have been watching british bake off so my dude gonna get fat

Ataxerxes
Dec 2, 2011

What is a soldier but a miserable pile of eaten cats and strange language?
I'll get my stuff on its way during this week, I'm still missing one component from it.

Sarah
Apr 4, 2005

I'm watching you.

ElMaligno posted:

I have been watching british bake off so my dude gonna get fat

Or a soggy bottom

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Most of my gift is in the mail to me. One part of it is currently immersed in nasty chemicals in China.

ElMaligno
Dec 31, 2004

Be Gay!
Do Crime!

Sarah posted:

Or a soggy bottom

I hope they like soggy bottom girls

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Duzzy Funlop
Jan 13, 2010

ON THE WAY