Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

freeman
Aug 14, 2018

MJeff posted:

I mean.

If Rudolph doesn't try to rip the dude's helmet off first and then doesn't run at the dude immediately after his helmet is ripped off instead, it's hard to see this playing out in a way where he gets bonked.

I mean.

If Garrett didn't late hit slam him up 14 with 2 seconds left then he wouldn't be in a position to rip his helmet off and try to crush the skull of a guy who recently had a serious concussion.

Also he clearly tried to grab his helmet not run at the dude.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

bone shaking.
soul baking.
I dunno, man. The QB looks like the instigator to me. v:shobon:v

iwentdoodie
Apr 29, 2005

🤗YOU'RE WELCOME🤗

Mr. Nice! posted:

I dunno, man. The QB looks like the instigator to me. v:shobon:v

He also kicked him in the dick.

I mean its hosed up that he tried to murder the dude, but eh.

B-Mac
Apr 21, 2003
I'll never catch "the gay"!
Garrett and Pouncey both are definitely getting suspended. I just wonder if Rudolph gets a fine or suspension as well for trying to take Garrett’s helmet off and kicking him in the junk, or if he ends up with nothing since he got domed with his own helmet.

drat that was wild.

B-Mac fucked around with this message at 13:39 on Nov 15, 2019

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

bone shaking.
soul baking.

iwentdoodie posted:

He also kicked him in the dick.

I mean its hosed up that he tried to murder the dude, but eh.

It was a three on one altercation. He already had two people holding on to him and suddenly rudolph comes running up and swings at him? Absolutely acted in self defense.

Starks
Sep 24, 2006

Has anyone blamed Tomlin yet or is that hot take still unused

Hunt11
Jul 24, 2013

Grimey Drawer

Mr. Nice! posted:

It was a three on one altercation. He already had two people holding on to him and suddenly rudolph comes running up and swings at him? Absolutely acted in self defense.

The person who started the fight doesn’t get to claim self defense.

freeman
Aug 14, 2018

Mr. Nice! posted:

He was running up to grab his helmet back not swing at him. The others were trying to separate them and only attacked when he tried to bash the skull of their QB.

Gatts
Jan 2, 2001

Goodnight Moon

Nap Ghost
It started after Garrett for no reason tried to take down Rudolph long after the play was over. Rudolph escalated grabbing at Myles helmet and kicking him. Myles lost his cool and swung the helmet. Rudolph is a bitch who won’t be playing long in the NFL cause he’s terrible. Garrett should have let it go.

Freddie is not the right man to be a coach, he’s in over his head. The team needs a strong hand. Dorsey imo needs to step in and make some changes.

pnumoman
Sep 26, 2008

I never get the last word, and it makes me very sad.
Ahahaha, Freddie Kitchens is poo poo.
https://twitter.com/JuMosq/status/1195208831308947456?s=20

sean10mm
Jun 29, 2005

It's a Mad, Mad, Mad, MAD-2R World
You have to punish Garrett hard for the helmet swing, but lol at watching a pasty fuckboy backup QB try to fight an NFL defensive end.

sweet thursday
Sep 16, 2012

Mr. Nice! posted:

Florida Lawyer defends assault with a deadly weapon
"Round these parts we woulda dipped the helmet in bees, reckon"

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002

sweet thursday posted:

This is a scorching take

Finger Prince
Jan 5, 2007

Give Rudolf a minor for instigating, a major for fighting, and a 10 minute misconduct. Garrett gets a major for fighting and a game misconduct for aggressor.

shyduck
Oct 3, 2003

I think hitting someone with a helmet is bad

CyberPingu
Sep 15, 2013

If you're not striving to improve, you'll end up going backwards.
Somewhere Burfict is sitting at home. A single tear rolls down his cheek as he whispers "That should have been me..."

sweet thursday
Sep 16, 2012

Amy Pole Her posted:

This is a scorching take

Blame climate change:clint:

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

I'm sad I went to bed and missed this. You have to at least suspend Garrett the rest of the year. Then maybe some of next year too.

The Browns are super dirty and unlikable now. The number of helmet to helmet hits last night was nuts. Then using a helmet to hit someone in their exposed head? Team is dirty as gently caress.

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
Garrett easily deserves full season, something a little more
Pouncey deserves 6 canes too

Rudolph deserves something but likely not

30 TO 50 FERAL HOG
Mar 2, 2005

as someone who lives in Pittsburgh I hope they both get suspended that way they will be forced to play someone other than mason

sean10mm
Jun 29, 2005

sweet thursday posted:

Browns fans: shoulda used hornets bitch

Codependent Poster posted:

The Browns are super dirty and unlikable now.

I mean they watched the Steelers cheap shot Browns players for as long as anyone can remember so

Remember Colt McCoy (because he can't)

shyduck
Oct 3, 2003

It's fitting that the Browns logo is a helmet

Finger Prince
Jan 5, 2007

30 TO 50 FERAL HOG posted:

as someone who lives in Pittsburgh I hope they both get suspended that way they will be forced to play someone other than mason

I hear Kaepernick is looking for a job...

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

I mean it's not unexpected for the Browns to Browns but my god does stuff like this and what happened last night help to explain how easily OBJ has been able to chameleon this season

Kurt Loadeater
May 15, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

This quote is taken way out of context.

30 TO 50 FERAL HOG
Mar 2, 2005

Finger Prince posted:

I hear Kaepernick is looking for a job...

This would own. The takes would form a quark gluon plasma

WalletBeef
Jun 11, 2005

Holy loving poo poo, how does he not get suspended a full year? Browns fans deserve way better than this.

sean10mm
Jun 29, 2005

Serious answer is you can't let players swing helmets at unprotected heads as weapons, you have to give a major punishment for that.

gently caress the Steelers and their long history of being cheap shotting cocksuckers though.

sweet thursday
Sep 16, 2012

Rudolph's exact face after getting smashed in the noggin with his own helmet

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Damn it, this always happens. I think I'm gonna score, and then I never score. It's not fair.

Wedge Regret
My expectation: Garrett gets something like 8 or 10 games, effective immediately. I don’t think he’s been suspended before (I know I’ll be corrected if I’m wrong on this), and his history isn’t as insanely prolific as guys like Suh or Burfict or even Clay Matthews for dirty stuff, as egregious as swinging a helmet is.

He appeals, and after he’s missed the rest of the season (6 games and maybe a playoff game if the Browns are lucky), they’ll reduce it to the six already served, maybe one game next year, and by March when that news breaks, we’ll all be going “Wait, what did he do again?” because something else will have happened in the interim (Patriots cheating scandal #1488, refs loving up #501, a marque injury, etc) and that’ll be the end of it unless get goes full public on-field Burfict/Suh insane next year.

fartknocker fucked around with this message at 14:26 on Nov 15, 2019

Pron on VHS
Nov 14, 2005

Blood Clots
Sweat Dries
Bones Heal
Suck it Up and Keep Wrestling

ChrisBTY posted:

I see the factory of sadness has opened a 'Moral Quandry' wing.

"Remember when your team was just terrible at playing football instead of being the most violent bunch of belligerent assholes since the Golden Horde? Now you have a whole different way to question your life choices! The Factory of Sadness: Just when you think we've closed down, we expand"

drat you even edited this extremely unfunny post

Pron on VHS
Nov 14, 2005

Blood Clots
Sweat Dries
Bones Heal
Suck it Up and Keep Wrestling
https://twitter.com/thecowbob/status/1195328949771030532?s=21

kolby
Oct 29, 2004

lmao this is identical to my reaction as more proof about my astros cheating comes forward

barnold
Dec 16, 2011

what do u do when yuo're born to play fps? guess there's nothing left to do but play fps. boom headshot
I fell asleep right after the last Browns touchdown pass in the 4th and I cannot believe I missed this poo poo live. Hooooooly gently caress man, I don't think I've ever seen anything like that personally. Suh stomping on dudes is one thing but winding up someone else's helmet like a medieval flail and cracking them on the head is a new one.

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

was there no gdt?

sweet thursday
Sep 16, 2012

Can someone add a patch of blood to the Browns helmet logo, thanks in advance

barnold
Dec 16, 2011

what do u do when yuo're born to play fps? guess there's nothing left to do but play fps. boom headshot

FizFashizzle posted:

was there no gdt?

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3903909

There was, but the thread title makes it look like one of the division threads at quick glance so it was easy to miss. The fun starts on page 20

bobjr
Oct 16, 2012

Roose is loose.
🐓🐓🐓✊🪧

Can Myles Garret demand trial by combat?

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

bobjr posted:

Can Myles Garret demand trial by combat?

what if rudolph gets to punch him in the face real hard one time?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

hey guys what's going :stonk: