Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Pastry of the Year
Apr 12, 2013

Marxalot posted:

Figured I'd repost this

(edited)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Marxalot
Dec 24, 2008

Appropriator of
Dan Crenshaw's Eyepatch

Galaga Galaxian posted:

It’s hilarious how fast the mask of decency shatters off the face of some of these idiots.

Oh like that time one of them decided to own me by teaching me about the necessity of a white ethnostate in the game's public discord?

Galaga Galaxian
Apr 23, 2009

What a childish tactic!
Don't you think you should put more thought into your battleplan?!

Oh that’s one of the ones I helped set off by kicking over his sandcastle with my Gay Luxury Communism fueled war machine.

My only regret is that he got his nation deleted before I could see the horrible bile spewing message he sent me (he sent a LOT of people horrible, all caps hate messages right before he got banned, including some to the guy running the game).

Thunder God Biden
Sep 8, 2004

Israel is not a legitimate entity, and no amount of pressure can force us to recognize its right to exist.

Government Handjob posted:

I've had a lot more fun with this game than I thought I would when I signed up to kill some time.

Good community on the Discord.
Goons' ability to at least somewhat cooperate and listen to the hive mind is an edge pubbies can't wrap their head around.
Fascists and pedoweebs are making GBS threads their pants with impotent rage because of us - inevitably saying or doing things that get them banned.

It's good times. Come help bring fully automated luxury gay space communism to Orbis and piss off nazis.

It's fun and good

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
lol OP is a retard

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

Nooner posted:

lol OP is a retard

:lol:

corgski
Feb 6, 2007

Silly goose, you're here forever.

Don’t sign your posts

Zeluth
May 12, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bbWnRyPzce4

Government Handjob
Nov 1, 2004

Gudbrandsglasnost
College Slice
This is more what we're doing tbh
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0dMIjN18uMI

Instant Sunrise
Apr 12, 2007

The manger babies don't have feelings. You said it yourself.
i wouldn’t have known about this without op’s j4g thread.

nice praxis y’all. keep making nazis cry.

Xelkelvos
Dec 19, 2012
The GOONs war machine could always use more able hands. If you want to participate, register and join the Discord.

Deadmeat5150
Nov 21, 2005

OLD MAN YELLS AT CLAN
We also have our own newspaper

pop fly to McGillicutty
Feb 2, 2004

A peckish little mouse!

Xelkelvos posted:

The GOONs war machine could always use more able hands. If you want to participate, register and join the Discord.

As an old guard millennial at the cusp of being a GenXer, I don't know what you guys are even talking about so I don't know how to help. I'll just sick back here and laugh at the fascist kids getting owned.

Skypie
Sep 28, 2008

Cease to Hope posted:

it's not even the original jennifer government, it's like a knockoff of a knockoff

I always kinda liked this book

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Something Awful Dot Com: A leftist gaming community I would be proud to be part of.

Pragmatica
Apr 1, 2003

Kim Jaym Il posted:

Isn't this the second J4G so far? Someone was sending around screenshots of the games thread a while back, and I don't believe the MMO subforum is public, but I could be wrong on that.

We have at least five j4g people in <girls only> classic wow guild. It is hilarious. I didn't think people did that anymore!

Getting Loxtax that money.... wooo?

Remora
Aug 15, 2010

Cease to Hope posted:

it's not even the original jennifer government, it's like a knockoff of a knockoff

:goonsay: Jennifer Government was the book. NationStates was the game.

barnold
Dec 16, 2011

what do u do when yuo're born to play fps? guess there's nothing left to do but play fps. boom headshot
NationStates owns in the sense that I can run an "empire" and yet only deal with multiple-choice events that occur at a maximum of 5 a day, no need for any of that micromanaging poo poo that steered me away from games like CyberNations.

I have, since reading this thread, been slapping that mf F5 button in the Game Reports subforum on P&W to follow all the exciting goon drama

Deadmeat5150
Nov 21, 2005

OLD MAN YELLS AT CLAN

Tiny Tubesteak Tom posted:

NationStates owns in the sense that I can run an "empire" and yet only deal with multiple-choice events that occur at a maximum of 5 a day, no need for any of that micromanaging poo poo that steered me away from games like CyberNations.

I have, since reading this thread, been slapping that mf F5 button in the Game Reports subforum on P&W to follow all the exciting goon drama

Well make sure you Check out the goon newspaper while you are there.

ShortyMR.CAT
Sep 25, 2008

:blastu::dogcited:
Lipstick Apathy
wait, you telling me i got scammed into spending :10bux: 11 years ago?!

WHAT!

Deadmeat5150
Nov 21, 2005

OLD MAN YELLS AT CLAN

ShortyMR.CAT posted:

WHAT!

Hah hah hah! Take that!

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

I voted 5

GODDAMN FOOL
Aug 23, 2005

DO NOT READ >>>

ShortyMR.CAT posted:

WHAT!

you are a valued member of this internet community

Gridlocked
Aug 2, 2014

MR. STUPID MORON
WITH AN UGLY FACE
AND A BIG BUTT
AND HIS BUTT SMELLS
AND HE LIKES TO KISS
HIS OWN BUTT
by Roger Hargreaves

Rynoto posted:

J4G for a browser game in 2019. I can't actually believe it.

I don't.

Astryl
Feb 1, 2005

"15,000 hours of Diablo II isn't that much, dweeb."

It's real and it happened, no one is more shocked than I.

Baron of Bad News
Aug 4, 2009

It's fantastic what we've accomplished in 2-3 months in this browser game.

Tristesse
Feb 23, 2006

Chasing the dream.
I might die laughing if we all get banned because SA costs 10 bux and these nazi idiots don't understand goons.

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

FactsAreUseless posted:

Something Awful Dot Com: A leftist gaming community I would be proud to be part of.

Lol

Cough Drop The Beat
Jan 22, 2012

by Lowtax

FactsAreUseless posted:

:same:

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
hello I would liek to join the guild, i have 26 gold

Deadmeat5150
Nov 21, 2005

OLD MAN YELLS AT CLAN

Putty posted:

hello I would liek to join the guild, i have 26 gold

Welcome comrade!

Galaga Galaxian
Apr 23, 2009

What a childish tactic!
Don't you think you should put more thought into your battleplan?!

Tiny Tubesteak Tom posted:

You should slap that F5 some more, cause the P&W forum just went nuclear.

Marxalot
Dec 24, 2008

Appropriator of
Dan Crenshaw's Eyepatch

Galaga Galaxian posted:

You should slap that F5 some more, cause the P&W forum just went nuclear.

Yeah there's like 10 pages of pubbies discussing age of consent law now.

Fajita Queen
Jun 21, 2012

I just hope that after Alex is done tearing his hair out he doesn't blame goons for this.

Marxalot
Dec 24, 2008

Appropriator of
Dan Crenshaw's Eyepatch
I feel kind of bad for the dude now. He seems like a mostly afk and apolitical young dude who handed over his passive income browser game to some kind of really stupid people who let the community fester in a real bad way. He doesn't -like- neonazi bullshit, he just doesn't seem to recognize far right cultural signifiers or know what to do about it.

Viva Miriya
Jan 9, 2007

Viva Miriya
Jan 9, 2007

poverty goat posted:

hello, you posted in the wrong forum- FYAD is the next one down. Please repost this there. :)

You're lame af for posting this just FYAD

Viva Miriya
Jan 9, 2007

Oh no, I'm in GBS!

Viva Miriya
Jan 9, 2007

Do Not Fear Jazz posted:

plot twist; he's now informing us of rampant sexualization of children and other degenerate behavior on discord from a member of his alliance ingame.

J4G hero?

Apparently

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kazinsal
Dec 13, 2011

FactsAreUseless posted:

:emptyquote: