Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

bobjr
Oct 16, 2012

Roose is loose.
🐓🐓🐓✊🪧

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Eh1kmVwS4Hw

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

n8r
Jul 3, 2003

I helped Lowtax become a cyborg and all I got was this lousy avatar

StupidSexyVaultGuy posted:

I want the loving stroopwafel McFlurry back

Now that weed is legal it's really the only reason to go to Holland.

Bardeh
Dec 2, 2004

Fun Shoe
I will never understand why Big Macs are as popular/famous as they are. Mmmmm I love a shitload of bland bread and even blander iceberg lettuce in my burger....NOT. All Mcdonald's is trash, but at least a 1/4 pounder or a double cheeseburger is tasty trash.

Here in the UK they were doing a double quarter pounder for a little while, as a special menu item. It was actually really drat good, the closest a McD's burger has gotten to a 'real' burger. But for some reason it's gone now. It's literally just one extra patty in the bun, why the gently caress can't we just have that always????

Bardeh fucked around with this message at 11:54 on Feb 14, 2020

Mokotow
Apr 16, 2012

We do :poland:

Can you customize your burgs in the UK? You can usually add an extra patty that way, if it’s not on the menu .

Bardeh
Dec 2, 2004

Fun Shoe

Mokotow posted:

We do :poland:

Can you customize your burgs in the UK? You can usually add an extra patty that way, if it’s not on the menu .

You can, but the customisation options for the 1/4 pounder allow for one or zero patties...

MakaVillian
Aug 16, 2003

Well, in Whoville they say - that his tiny hands grew three sizes that day.

Jose Oquendo posted:

That jacket fuckin owns.

What's everyone's thoughts on the new 'always fresh' Quarter Pounder? I think they're decent but the last couple I had were a bit on the salty side.

Tastes the same to me, but the QP is my go to McDick's meal so it maybe a blind spot for me.

Spuckuk
Aug 11, 2009

Being a bastard works

Is sweet curry sauce a standard McD thing, or just a concoction for us in Brexitland?

skooma512
Feb 8, 2012

You couldn't grok my race car, but you dug the roadside blur.
I had a sausage burrito and it was the worst thing I've ever had. It was like velveeta in every bite. I almost threw it out the window.

Spuckuk posted:

Is sweet curry sauce a standard McD thing, or just a concoction for us in Brexitland?

They had it in France but we don't have it in America.

kloa
Feb 14, 2007

i used to get those $1 breakfast burritos

those with the picante packets were :yum:

Q_res
Oct 29, 2005

We're fucking built for this shit!

Jose Oquendo posted:

That jacket fuckin owns.

What's everyone's thoughts on the new 'always fresh' Quarter Pounder? I think they're decent but the last couple I had were a bit on the salty side.

The other day I had a Quarter Pounder Deluxe, light mayo (my local McDs always slathers the QPD in mayo, to the extent that mayo ends up getting everywhere) and add bacon. It was extremely good

The Grimace
Sep 18, 2005

Are you a BigMac of imbeciles!?
Got myself a vanilla milkshake today and it was awwwwwwesome. I've been farting up a storm since then though, I'm definitely lactose intolerant but it's soooooo good

did ronald give this to you? how could he

Montague Tigg
Mar 23, 2008

Previously, on "Ronnie Likes Data":

Bardeh posted:

You can, but the customisation options for the 1/4 pounder allow for one or zero patties...

that's really loving stupid, in my fat country the double has always been a regular menu item, and you can even make it a triple for $1.69 more

sweet thursday
Sep 16, 2012

Double cheeseburger extra onions

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit
I haven't eaten anything from McDonald's since April, do they have anything good now?

HugeGrossBurrito
Mar 20, 2018

Iron Crowned posted:

I haven't eaten anything from McDonald's since April, do they have anything good now?

Borgger

Bust Rodd
Oct 21, 2008

by VideoGames
I would be patently ashamed to admit how often I at Morkdunald’s but they just have the best breakfast in town, it’s a lot of food for $5

Bust Rodd fucked around with this message at 16:41 on Feb 17, 2020

Honky Dong Country
Feb 11, 2015

kloa posted:

i used to get those $1 breakfast burritos

those with the picante packets were :yum:

A craving for these garbage burritos is the only thing that's able to get me to choose McDs breakfast over Hardees sometimes.

Trying
Sep 26, 2019

mcd's is weirdly dry for a greasy fast food option

MA-Horus
Dec 3, 2006

I'm sorry, I can't hear you over the sound of how awesome I am.

StupidSexyVaultGuy posted:

I want the loving stroopwafel McFlurry back

TELL ME WHERE THIS WAS AN OPTION holy gently caress, I'm assuming netherlands

I'd grow obese on those.

EDIT: Holy poo poo you had that in the US? My god, truly us canadians are deprived

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo
Now that there’s a McDonald’s gang tag, surprised not challenge threads have appeared to take on Taco Bell.

HugeGrossBurrito
Mar 20, 2018

Burt Sexual posted:

Now that there’s a McDonald’s gang tag, surprised not challenge threads have appeared to take on Taco Bell.

drat that’s a good idea

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

HugeGrossBurrito posted:

drat that’s a good idea

They are few and far between

BaconCopter
Feb 13, 2008

:coolfish:

Just ballparkin' here:

-Hundred McNuggie challenge. I'm thinking there has to be a time limit on all of these

-Full Pounder w/ Cheeses: 4 quarter pounders w/ cheese. preferably stacked

-Shaped Rib Patty Heaven: 4 McRibs

-Middle Bun Madness: 4 Bigmacs, stacked, but you only need 1 top and 1 bottom bun. All 4 middle buns must be in between 2 burger patties

ALL DAY BREAKFAST CHALLENGE: ORDER THE WHOLE BREAKFAST MENU, EAT IT THROUGHOUT THE DAY

BaconCopter fucked around with this message at 02:14 on Feb 19, 2020

Derpies
Mar 11, 2014

by sebmojo

BaconCopter posted:

Just ballparkin' here:

-Hundred McNuggie challenge. I'm thinking there has to be a time limit on all of these

-Full Pounder w/ Cheeses: 4 quarter pounders w/ cheese. preferably stacked

-Shaped Rib Patty Heaven: 4 McRibs

-Middle Bun Madness: 4 Bigmacs, stacked, but you only need 1 top and 1 bottom bun. All 4 middle buns must be in between 2 burger patties

100 nuggets is good. The rest are too small, think MAS my friend.

BaconCopter
Feb 13, 2008

Maybe Full pounder needs to be combined with middle bun madness.

Or maybe it's a Choose 2 kind of thing

poo poo how could I forget about fries? maybe 2 larges with any of those

Crusty Nutsack
Apr 21, 2005

SUCK LASER, COPPERS

just do the McEverything https://dudefoods.com/the-mceverything/

Pewdiepie
Oct 31, 2010

shadow puppet of a posted:

You are not at all prepared for McDonalds Belgium. The burgers are given human names and Tinder profiles, the carrots are described as "cracky" and who knows what shelf-stable Andalusian sauce should truly taste like? Not me.

First up is Maestro Lovely Louise.

Louise is described as: "With its crispy chicken, its bacon, its crisp apple slice and its melting camembert, the surprising Lovely Louise will make you fall in love." So many happy meals out there with gormless apple slices rotting away at the bottom and nobody is giving those kids a little hunk of camembert to make it worth putting up on their plain hamburger. Pity.

Not your taste? Try the more milfy Generous Jacqueline:

"Generous Jacqueline owes its name to its generous character : 2 crispy chicken fillets, long crispy slices of bacon, the traditionally matured Maredsous Character cheese, fresh salad and a double portion of lemon-mayonnaise sauce. All this in a soft, golden brioche bun with poppy seeds and sesame seeds." Raawrrr. Oh behave.

Belgiums cold beverage game is exceptional for an unremarkable nation. When I go to Belgium im getting a Banana shake, an Ice Squeeze and a Juplier

FYI an Ice Squeeze is: "A Tasty and easy-to-take ice cream. Ideal in spring!" So it could be anything, but its certainly not a Summer item. This directive is noted, Belgian McDonalds.

The only real stumbling block is the McFish which comes excursively with ketchup which seems very wrong having been raised on decades of rigid Fish + White Sauce iconography.

Lovely Louise looks like a really nice sandwich.

sports
Sep 1, 2012
I will visit belgium.

Derpies
Mar 11, 2014

by sebmojo
A burger gauntlet would be pretty easy and just a giant mass of awful:

Double Quarter Pounder

Quarter Pounder

Triple Cheeseburger

Double Cheeseburger

Mcdouble

cheeseburger

Hamburger

Big Mac

Large fries

Derpies
Mar 11, 2014

by sebmojo
Accidently quoted myself instead of editing in the master stroke -

To add it to ten items you must eat a

MCFLURRY

Derpies fucked around with this message at 05:38 on Feb 19, 2020

n8r
Jul 3, 2003

I helped Lowtax become a cyborg and all I got was this lousy avatar
A podcast that I listen to has done a mcnugget power hour. One nug a minute for 60 minutes. That's an easy challenge.

WEH
Feb 22, 2009

n8r posted:

A podcast that I listen to has done a mcnugget power hour. One nug a minute for 60 minutes. That's an easy challenge.

“I can’t feel my penis”—Mike Mitchell

Tite Barnacle
Jun 4, 2014

Meowdy Purrdner

Grimey Drawer

RocktheCaulk posted:

A burger gauntlet would be pretty easy and just a giant mass of awful:

Double Quarter Pounder

Quarter Pounder

Triple Cheeseburger

Double Cheeseburger

Mcdouble

cheeseburger

Hamburger

Big Mac

Large fries
If I were a younger man I'd try this. I once ate 8 big macs in 20 minutes. The buns may be an important factor here.

HugeGrossBurrito
Mar 20, 2018
I like all of these especially the McNugget power hour we should come up with an official power hour playlist one minute a song

Jose Oquendo
Jun 20, 2004

Star Trek: The Motion Picture is a boring movie
:siren: Shamrock Shakes are now available:siren:

Derpies
Mar 11, 2014

by sebmojo

Space Race Riot posted:

If I were a younger man I'd try this. I once ate 8 big macs in 20 minutes. The buns may be an important factor here.

It's a lot of BEEF

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
I almost got a Big Mac yesterday but went with the QPC instead. It was pretty good, they went easy on the condiments.

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel

Jose Oquendo posted:

:siren: Shamrock Shakes are now available:siren:

Oooo I don't like sweets much but I get one every year. I used to like them back in the day and then they made all of their shakes super thick and I hated that. But I'll get one anyway.

Q_res
Oct 29, 2005

We're fucking built for this shit!
I tried the McCafe Shamrock once and it literally tasted like Listerine breath strips. Even the triple thick was better.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tite Barnacle
Jun 4, 2014

Meowdy Purrdner

Grimey Drawer

RocktheCaulk posted:

It's a lot of BEEF

Indeed. I don't think I could tackle it at this point in my life. A few weeks ago I had the 2 for 5$ big macs and was pretty full. I'm not the man I used to be, in mostly terrible ways but especially in the bulk-eating category, i just can't get it done like i used to. It may have something to do with the alcoholism. I will say that those were some great big macs, super fresh, the lettuce was still nice and crispy.