Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

goferchan posted:

If you like decorating stuff this game really makes precious animal crossing games look like poo poo. Being able to put anything you want outdoors is such a gamechanger; i'm used to finding all kinds of gimmicky furniture and thinking "it's cool that exists but I don't want it in my house" and now I have a whole island to put things on

I have a little outdoor beach thing going. It’s so sick

Btw my gates are open so come get some apples and fall bugs etc

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

I went to some random games poster’s island and they’d obviously time travelled and had a load of furniture and upgraded houses. loving scumbag.

heehee
Sep 5, 2012

haha wow i cant believe how lucky we got to win :D

Knuc U Kinte posted:

I went to some random games poster’s island and they’d obviously time travelled and had a load of furniture and upgraded houses. loving scumbag.

call the cops on them.

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo

Knuc U Kinte posted:

Lmfao you went to a games poster's island.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

American McGay posted:

Lmfao you went to a games poster's island.

I had gay sex with them too. Problem?

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

herculon posted:

It’s Saturday night. Where is KK Slider?

self isolating

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

Knuc U Kinte posted:

I had gay sex with them too. Problem?

yeah, you didnt invite the rest of us

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

My turnips are 98 bells. Gates open if anybody wants to stop by.

que sera sera
Aug 4, 2006

Whoa the museum is so cool :stare:

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

It's 2006. I am taking 276 yeti furs from the goodies hoard.
In for 830 turnips at 92 bells

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

I went to “Dave’s” island and bought some turnips. I caught some out of season bugs too. I probably won’t do that too much because I want stuff to do when the seasons change in my island.

que sera sera
Aug 4, 2006

the evolutionary branches in the fossil exhibit ending with u taking ur place among the animals 🥺

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Knuc U Kinte posted:

I went to “Dave’s” island and bought some turnips. I caught some out of season bugs too. I probably won’t do that too much because I want stuff to do when the seasons change in my island.

I appreciate that you were practicing good travel etiquette with the mask.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

its cool that this game breaks down barriers and all my irony addled internet friends play animal crossing with names like Jake, Dave, Kyle and John.

que sera sera
Aug 4, 2006

Animal crossing is for your true self

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

I like the imo who is just called a smiley face lmao

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

Furniture customization is so sick.... I never played Happy Home Designer but I know New Leaf's wasn't near this good. you can even switch out the Joycons on your Switch

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo

In Training posted:

its cool that this game breaks down barriers and all my irony addled internet friends play animal crossing with names like Jake, Dave, Kyle and John.
Don't forget Lil' Cummy.

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo

goferchan posted:

Furniture customization is so sick.... I never played Happy Home Designer but I know New Leaf's wasn't near this good. you can even switch out the Joycons on your Switch
I haven't done the training for it yet because I've been running around trying to get some 'nip money together before she leaves but this is absolutely the thing I'm most excited for in this game. Just browsing the limited catalog I had after 2 days of playing it's insane how many variations there are on every possible item.

I think it's gonna make my "collect one of everything" OCD brain short circuit but drat if it isn't awesome.

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up
i used all my clay to make an ocarina and then tom nook immediately asked me to make something using clay

TURGID TOMFOOLERY
Nov 1, 2019

elf help book posted:

i used all my clay to make an ocarina and then tom nook immediately asked me to make something using clay

Nook is always watching and always plotting

TURGID TOMFOOLERY
Nov 1, 2019

I hope I have time to play this with all of you tonight.

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

Getting cozy

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
drat that looks nice.

Brasseye
Feb 13, 2009
Met a cool chicken lady on one of the random islands you can get a ticket to & encouraged her to move to my island.. got to start thinking about where to set up her house.

HalfHazard
Mar 29, 2010

SW-0377-7584-8598

Gonna start adding all the imps... this game is magical :)

Not all that into my new neighbor recruits all that much yet but they have some potential... we'll see. Got their homes ready and a bridge being built

que sera sera
Aug 4, 2006

HalfHazard posted:

SW-0377-7584-8598

Gonna start adding all the imps... this game is magical :)

Not all that into my new neighbor recruits all that much yet but they have some potential... we'll see. Got their homes ready and a bridge being built

:cheers: im adding the imps in the op as well

Oh Mister B
Feb 29, 2008

i could not get thru september w/o a battle
i never post but im gonna lay afk in my cot. come grab an orange, admire my sphinx, or look at my gucci man tattoo
SW-3320-0680-2737

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Brasseye posted:

Met a cool chicken lady on one of the random islands you can get a ticket to & encouraged her to move to my island.. got to start thinking about where to set up her house.

I met an anteater lady which made me really happy because anteaters are my favorite animal

Ruffini
Oct 2, 2018
The museum is :stare:

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

so glad theres fences in this game.

Ristolaz
Sep 29, 2005

By completely blowing off my BS you have passed the first trial
I SHOULD OF PUT MY HOUSE NEXT TO A POND!!!!

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Ristolaz posted:

I wanted to but I didn’t know how much room your house needed to expand so I’ve just got one nearby instead of right in the yard like that :(

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

I can’t wait to play today because my storage and exterior/interior of my house is completely full of bugs and fish that I can’t donate until blathers opens the museum.

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

Ristolaz posted:

Kongming
Aug 30, 2005

Knuc U Kinte posted:

I can’t wait to play today because my storage and exterior/interior of my house is completely full of bugs and fish that I can’t donate until blathers opens the museum.

You can put them in storage so they aren't taking up your whole house, since I was in a similar situation until someone told me.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Kongming posted:

You can put them in storage so they aren't taking up your whole house, since I was in a similar situation until someone told me.

My storage is full too lol

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

In Training posted:

so glad theres fences in this game.

this is gaming