Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mega64
May 23, 2008

I took the octopath less travelered,

And it made one-eighth the difference.
I heard Tom Brady has a mural of this in his house.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Adun
Apr 15, 2001

Publicola
Fun Shoe
Have you guys seen what New York looks like this weekend? We are 100% having a season

Shimrra Jamaane
Aug 10, 2007

Obscure to all except those well-versed in Yuuzhan Vong lore.

Adun posted:

Have you guys seen what New York looks like this weekend? We are 100% having a season

Yeah I’ve seen all the people who are helping ensure that the disease is still killing 1-2k a day in August.

Thaddius the Large
Jul 5, 2006

It's in the five-hole!

Spoeank posted:

My wife and I already paid for our 2020 season tickets and I've written that money off as an interest-free loan to Jed York at this point :shrug:

Does the LEGO model of the stadium have so many pieces because it has all the individual PSLs?

Adun
Apr 15, 2001

Publicola
Fun Shoe

Shimrra Jamaane posted:

Yeah I’ve seen all the people who are helping ensure that the disease is still killing 1-2k a day in August.

Yeah and Americans are gonna accept it because it means we can get haircuts and watch red zone

The Dave
Sep 9, 2003

Yeah the people thinking we won’t have a season must be pretty blind to all the stupidity happening right now to open everything back up and the fact that MLB and NBA are getting closer to making some progress.

Season is 100% happening and I won’t even be surprised if it’s on time and fully packed stadiums.

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it

Thaddius the Large posted:

Does the LEGO model of the stadium have so many pieces because it has all the individual PSLs?

Wrong stadium :smug:

Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

You're all garbage, back up the truck BACK IT UP!

The Dave posted:

Yeah the people thinking we won’t have a season must be pretty blind to all the stupidity happening right now to open everything back up and the fact that MLB and NBA are getting closer to making some progress.

Season is 100% happening and I won’t even be surprised if it’s on time and fully packed stadiums.

I'm the fool who really believed people would actually act in their most obvious self-interest ever.

Can't wait for people to look at the deaths and say "welp couldn't have prevented it"

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

YOU SAY MY POSTS ARE THE RAVINGS OF THE DUMBEST PERSON ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH BUT YOU YOURSELF ARE READING THEM. CURIOUS!
People are now more or less saying the deaths are fake news. In general to various degrees.

Like some say they died of other things and Covid was more a coincidence.

Others go full conspiracy about it

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

Some smokers (and tobacco companies) are still using that excuse for smoking related deaths. "Someone can die from a car accident and if they find out they were a smoker they mark it down as smoking related"

420_Power_Rangers
Dec 9, 2014

Gotta Hate Something
E: not the thread for this, nvm

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

THE HELL IS WITH THIS ASS!?

Watching the December 16 2012 Pats/9ers SNF game tonight and it blew my mind that Moss was on the 9ers that year. Like I'm sure I was aware of it at the time but for some reason in subsequent years my brain has decided that he just disappeared after Tennessee.

Edit: five minutes into the third in San Francisco is up 31 to 3.

This games ends 41-34. :stare:

Also this game is insanely fun. It's cold and rainy and nobody can hold on to the drat ball.

Quiet Feet fucked around with this message at 03:16 on May 4, 2020

Mystic Stylez
Dec 19, 2009

Fate Accomplice
Nov 30, 2006

Brady and joe namath’s love child

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

good gravy i'm cackling

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

THE HELL IS WITH THIS ASS!?

Tim Broody

Shimrra Jamaane
Aug 10, 2007

Reminds me of that courtroom sketch.

Shimrra Jamaane
Aug 10, 2007

Oh and Drew Bledsoe and his former backup now Pats radio color commentator are loving morons.

https://twitter.com/scottzolak/status/1257015473885020160

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

everyone associated with the patriots is a loving idiot

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT

Ehud posted:

Does that include Bill's doggo? He seemed like a good dog.

fsif
Jul 18, 2003

What exactly is the conspiracy Bledsoe and Zolak are hinting at? Johns Hopkins and "the media" are misreporting the numbers because…?

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

fsif posted:

What exactly is the conspiracy Bledsoe and Zolak are hinting at? Johns Hopkins and "the media" are misreporting the numbers because…?

because the LIBERAL MEDIA wants to manufacture a crisis to take down Donald Trump and WRECK the economy he built

Eifert Posting
Apr 1, 2007

Most of the time he catches it every time.
Grimey Drawer

Silly Burrito posted:

The dog picked that kicker. Bad dog.

Proteus Jones
Feb 28, 2013

Eifert Posting posted:

The dog picked that kicker. Bad dog.

Hey now. There are no bad dogs, only dogs whose owners have not allowed them to blossom into their full goodness.

GonadTheBallbarian
Jul 23, 2007

Ehud posted:

Some of them are simply evil assholes?

Phobeste
Apr 9, 2006

never, like, count out Touchdown Tom, man
The Patriots are good, and my favorite team

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002

fsif posted:

Ehud posted:

because the LIBERAL MEDIA wants to manufacture a crisis to take down Donald Trump and WRECK the economy he built

Based on my weekend filled with the stupid rear end boat parade and just pure insanity in these tweets/stories/anger...

But yeah it’s basically what Ehud said with wide varying degrees of blame - Democrats or media. It’s really mainly the media but at this point it’s not very controversial to point out that the US media is lying to you entirely for their gain literally at all times. If you don’t know they by now then I dunno - but I got the strong feeling most of these folks aren’t trying to point out and change poo poo. They just like that the guy who makes it somewhat okay to be self centered, greedy, and racist is popular.

Pron on VHS
Nov 14, 2005

Blood Clots
Sweat Dries
Bones Heal
Suck it Up and Keep Wrestling
Don Shula dead

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

SHOAH NUFF posted:

Don Shula dead

I know the Phins wanted drafting Tua to be the birth of a new era, but that's a bit far.

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
Aw man at 90. Good run for the old guy. Thanks for the football, showing kindness meeting a nobody kid fan in the 90s, those steaks, and your constant contribution to the leagues overall success

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it

fsif posted:

they want to make president trump look bad

It's the end of the sentence for every "wait what are they saying is the end game here?" question.

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

SHOAH NUFF posted:

Don Shula dead

:(

what a lovely year

Android Apocalypse
Apr 28, 2009

The future is
AUTOMATED
and you are
OBSOLETE

Illegal Hen

Silly Burrito posted:

The dog is named Nike. At worst it's a corporate shill.

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

lol

https://twitter.com/SixRingsNE/status/1257316509581324288?s=20

https://twitter.com/SixRingsNE/status/1257315723233292289?s=20

Shimrra Jamaane
Aug 10, 2007

Is that SixRingsShrimp?

GD_American
Jul 21, 2004

LISTEN TO WHAT I HAVE TO SAY AS IT'S INCREDIBLY IMPORTANT!

SHOAH NUFF posted:

Don Shula dead

Kinda sad he outlived Tom Dempsey. Yeah, I'll hold that grudge.

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Aw hunny, these came out GREAT!
https://twitter.com/AdamSchefter/status/1257280431994658817?s=19

Hamhandler
Aug 9, 2008

[I want to] shit in your fucking mouth. [I'm going to] slap your fucking mouth. [I'm going to] slap your real mother across the face [laughter]. Fuck you, you're still a rookie. I'll kill you.

One of the heart warming things I always appreciated about Don Shula is how he was pretty consistent about saying Bill Belichick was a cheating piece of poo poo.

Shimrra Jamaane
Aug 10, 2007

It’s nice to want things.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002

Catfish Noodlin posted:

One of the heart warming things I always appreciated about Don Shula is how he was pretty consistent about saying Bill Belichick was a cheating piece of poo poo.

Yeah his comments about the patriots were always pretty matter of fact so a diehard patriots fan being mentally ill enough to besmirch a legend less than 3 hours after his passing is kinda on brand