Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

FartingBedpost
Aug 24, 2015

I didn’t think I could ever be excited for Joe Biden but boy has this thread got me convinced!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

crispix
Mar 28, 2015

Grand-Maman m'a raconté
(Les éditions des amitiés franco-québécoises)

Hello, dear
Old grey Joe he h'ain't what he useta be h'ain't what he useta be h'ain't what he useta be

Dixon Chisholm
Jan 2, 2020

FartingBedpost posted:

I didn’t think I could ever be excited for Joe Biden but boy has this thread got me convinced!

That's the spirit!

*eases hammer forward slowly*

The Voice of Labor
Apr 8, 2020

guys are you sitting down? california top cop kamala harris might be the vp pick *squeeeee* I haven't been this excited since the last harry potter book

H5N1
Mar 8, 2005

heil satan
I can't believe how excited I am about the Harris campaign!

H5N1 has issued a correction as of 01:30 on Aug 13, 2020

crispix
Mar 28, 2015

Grand-Maman m'a raconté
(Les éditions des amitiés franco-québécoises)

Hello, dear

The Voice of Labor posted:

guys are you sitting down? california top cop kamala harris might be the vp pick *squeeeee* I haven't been this excited since the last harry potter book

omg!!!!!!! it's like hermione coming in and helping dumblebum quidditch the evil slitherpiss hufflefarts!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :sissies:

The Voice of Labor
Apr 8, 2020

roland barthes is making me even more excited for the biden campaign.

Random Asshole
Nov 8, 2010

crispix posted:

Old grey Joe he h'ain't what he useta be h'ain't what he useta be h'ain't what he useta be

Considering that ‘what he useta be’ is a segregationist, that’s just one more reason to get excited about Joe Biden!!!!

Has anyone gotten their Biden/A Cop 2020 bumper stickers in the mail yet? I’m drowning in Biden merch, but mine haven’t come and I’m worried I’ll end up without a full set!

MaxieSatan
Oct 19, 2017

critical support for anarchists
https://twitter.com/tylerpager/status/1273953915516616704

I'm on the edge of my seat, waiting to see what the Biden campaign will do next - though at the same time, I admire their willingness to give every decision like this the time it deserves! Look before you leap!

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

Fallen Hamprince
Nov 12, 2016

https://twitter.com/christinawilkie/status/1274508013253144577?s=20

drat! this is killing my enthusiasm for the Biden campaign!

Aesculus
Mar 22, 2013

A lesser man might want voters to that he's running, but Joe Biden is brave enough to try to run for president without letting anyone know! He truly is the F-35 stealth fighter of presidential candidates!

The Voice of Labor
Apr 8, 2020

Fallen Hamprince posted:

https://twitter.com/christinawilkie/status/1274508013253144577?s=20

drat! this is killing my enthusiasm for the Biden campaign!

take heart in the fact that there is no radical left in american politics which makes biden, by virtue of not being trump, the radical left.

Vomik
Jul 29, 2003

This post is dedicated to the brave Mujahideen fighters of Afghanistan
our two parties are fascists and radical fascists

FartingBedpost
Aug 24, 2015

Vomik posted:

our two parties are fascists and radical fascists

I’m so excited about the Joe Biden campaignnn!

The Voice of Labor
Apr 8, 2020

The only way I could be more excited about Joe Biden's campaign would be if Joe were still alive.

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Joe Biden is bringing together Americans from all across the political spectrum!

https://twitter.com/randydethrow/status/1275361392653197315?s=21

I’m so excited to see Joe Biden secure a future for America’s children!

Dr. Killjoy
Oct 9, 2012

:thunk::mason::brainworms::tinfoil::thunkher:
Happy to hear that Howard Stern is "All in on Joe Biden", a man who unlike noted bro Joe Rogan has shown nothing but respect to queer, disabled, and people of color throughout his entire storied career as a broadcaster!

dex_sda
Oct 11, 2012

for all his bullshit joe rogan is worth more respect than a lib, change my mind

not as much as the Biden campaign, though, which I can't believe how I am excited about!

The Voice of Labor
Apr 8, 2020

Taintrunner posted:

I’m so excited to see Joe Biden secure a future for America’s children!

the actual for real nazi endorsement, promises to disarm the american people and increase police funding. I guess if you can't outflank the left you can always outright out right the right.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
i'm so excited for the biden campaign that i'm going to try to shame random people on the internet into voting for him, completely unprompted. i will not even consider volunteering for his campaign, of course.

Rookoo
Jul 24, 2007
Am I cancelled for regarding this tale with suspicion? https://twitter.com/StanleyKrute/status/1275429939597021184?s=19

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
lol it’s absolutely bullshit

bio force ape
Apr 3, 2016
Hot drat! Just can't wait for Joe Biden to kick off his presidential campaign! It'll be a reeeal brouhaha!

"He's still got it!"

MaxxBot
Oct 6, 2003

you could have clapped

you should have clapped!!
Joe!

sleeptalker
Feb 17, 2011

It's incredible that Joe's presidential run is so thrilling!

Vox Nihili
May 28, 2008

Joe is a, is a, Joe is a, well, he's uh, you know, he's uh, the thing is, Joe... Joe is a MESS!!!!

The Voice of Labor
Apr 8, 2020

the more I learn about joe as a man and about the policies he's helped put into place the more I despise him and the less enthusiasm I feel for his campaign. then the dnc astroturfing check comes in and man I am back up like joe after a blood transfusion.

StashAugustine
Mar 24, 2013

Do not trust in hope- it will betray you! Only faith and hatred sustain.

Joe Biden is the kindest, bravest, warmest, most wonderful human being I've ever known in my life!

RadiRoot
Feb 3, 2007
i changed my mind if biden is good enough to get all the ny delegates then im all in. i cant wait to vote joseph biden, the coolest dude since obama.

Jewel Repetition
Dec 24, 2012

Ask me about Briar Rose and Chicken Chaser.
I can't believe how excited Richard Spencer is about the Biden campaign

RadiRoot
Feb 3, 2007
im hopping on the phone banking first thing tomorrow because i cant wait to let the world know about the one and only joe biden. trump is bad and biden will cure everyone from the covid because he gets things done.

The Voice of Labor
Apr 8, 2020

Jewel Repetition posted:

I can't believe how excited Richard Spencer is about the Biden campaign

bio force ape
Apr 3, 2016

StashAugustine posted:

Joe Biden is the kindest, bravest, warmest, most wonderful human being I've ever known in my life!

That's Our Joe!

H5N1
Mar 8, 2005

heil satan
I can't believe how excited I am about the Harris campaign!

H5N1 has issued a correction as of 01:30 on Aug 13, 2020

tiberion02
Mar 26, 2007

People tend to make the common mistake of believing that a situation will last forever.

H5N1 posted:

The No Marlarkey Bus Tour. Wow.

I can’t believe how excited I am about the Biden campaign!

I hadnt even thought of the No Marlarkey Bus Tour. poo poo, I take it all back, YES JOE

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Joe Biden said he's going to cure cancer! No, I haven't seen his medical PhD, why do you ask?!

FartingBedpost
Aug 24, 2015

It’s been a hell of a week and I think it’s pretty easy. To not feel excited about anything right now...

Good thing Joe Biden is here! I’m so excited for the Joe Biden campaign!

Pascallion
Sep 15, 2003
Man, what the fuck, man?
A punchline four years in the making. Thread of the year 2020.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Koishi Komeiji
Mar 30, 2003

New Biden ad just dropped!!! :getin:

https://twitter.com/aishaismad/status/1278395370909962241

The part where it goes castro chavez maduro trump I was like :rock: