Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

this is the first i'm hearing fo the Nick game and after looking it up, i am dismissing it for only having the two worst ninja turtles.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pog boyfriend
Jul 2, 2011

its really funny that roa players are doing exploits where if they make a single execution error their character is stuck in a floating position unable to move until they get hit

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

it's to hard to learn real hitconfirms, oki, neutral or matchups in melty. But hell it's still awesome

pog boyfriend
Jul 2, 2011

patch notes are out for strive, some really wild changes and big sweeping system changes too. website is down so theres this screencap someone took: https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachme...Update_to_V.png

big deal
Sep 10, 2017

potemkin cancelable 6P and better range on heavenly ftw. apparently FD changes make garuda less abuseable but i'm ok with that

Kongming
Aug 30, 2005

The FD changes are an indirect hit to Goldlewis but something had to be done about guard crush, it was too strong. I just think it's amusing that everyone is saying FD is finally useful when it was always useful it just wasn't something you used all the time.

big deal
Sep 10, 2017

it's funny watching the garuda comparison video and realizing it does basically nothing right now. pushback wise

pog boyfriend
Jul 2, 2011

Kongming posted:

The FD changes are an indirect hit to Goldlewis but something had to be done about guard crush, it was too strong. I just think it's amusing that everyone is saying FD is finally useful when it was always useful it just wasn't something you used all the time.

as an axl player FD is something i used constantly because being cornered as axl was the worst. really hype to see these changes pan out, and probably going to pick up ky or faust too cause these changes are looking juicy

Kongming
Aug 30, 2005

Why did they make the bursts so loving huge. Who asked for this exactly.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Kongming posted:

Why did they make the bursts so loving huge. Who asked for this exactly.

Me. Mad? Bitch?

Kongming
Aug 30, 2005

Yes, I am mad, and now the only recourse is that you FT10 me in Guilty Gear Strive ver. 1.10.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Kongming posted:

Yes, I am mad, and now the only recourse is that you FT10 me in Guilty Gear Strive ver. 1.10.

Tomorrow at 7pm eastern. On twitch. Be there or be square.

big deal
Sep 10, 2017

bursts were kind of small before , i would whiff on may for example when she looked completely in range. they made them bigger for me

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
No!!!

John Romero
Jul 6, 2003

John Romero got made a bitch

mysterious loyall X posted:

How well one company covers up its pedophile executives vs the others

John Romero
Jul 6, 2003

thought there would be some injustice 3 or mk news at the dc thing yesterday

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

John Romero posted:

thought there would be some injustice 3 or mk news at the dc thing yesterday

who cares

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

no news about the stiff dial a combo fighters with a block button is good news

John Romero
Jul 6, 2003

trying to jack off posted:

no news about the stiff dial a combo fighters with a block button is good news

they’re good and they have great single player

Kongming
Aug 30, 2005

In Training posted:

Tomorrow at 7pm eastern. On twitch. Be there or be square.

We doin this for real? Cause you better believe I'll show.

big deal
Sep 10, 2017

im in a troubament today same one ive been in the last 3 weeks. i've gone 0-2 1-2 and 0-2 so far.

i should be eliminated by the time this ft10 happens so it better be real.

herculon
Sep 7, 2018

My money's on Kongming

big deal
Sep 10, 2017

100%. i'm expecting 4-10 at best.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Kongming posted:

We doin this for real? Cause you better believe I'll show.

See you online

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

quick somebody link me a 2 to 4 hour video explaining the patch notes so I can prepare.

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003
/me actually kills in trainimg unlike the would be politics murderer from one of the 40 center right american politics forums this stupid website needs for some reason. NOT in minecraft. NOT in roboloxtic. Not in mimiru when you die in game u die in real world

big deal
Sep 10, 2017

In Training posted:

quick somebody link me a 2 to 4 hour video explaining the patch notes so I can prepare.

https://www.google.com/search?q=lmgtfy

Seltzer
Oct 11, 2012

Ask me about Game Pass: the Best Deal in Gaming!
I'm still playing T7 T6 TT2 and Garou but the only game on the horizon/newly released im interested is KOF 15. Are people here into KOF?

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

John Romero posted:

they’re good and they have great single player

this is deranged

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

b_d posted:

100%. i'm expecting 4-10 at best.

3-10, not bad

big deal
Sep 10, 2017

3-11, really

https://twitch.tv/videos/1179823102

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
GGs. Strive ftw.

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
yes, GGs stands for Guilty Gear strive.

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

mysterious loyall X posted:

/me actually kills in trainimg unlike the would be politics murderer from one of the 40 center right american politics forums this stupid website needs for some reason. NOT in minecraft. NOT in roboloxtic. Not in mimiru when you die in game u die in real world

for some reason, literally any time that someone makes a joke like "i'm going to take a sword to sega for this!" it gets reported and the admins check in but nobody has complained once about lyle's daily "i'm going to murder you irl" posts since he got the pickle rick avatar.

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003
lol

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

Bicyclops posted:

for some reason, literally any time that someone makes a joke like "i'm going to take a sword to sega for this!" it gets reported and the admins check in but nobody has complained once about lyle's daily "i'm going to murder you irl" posts since he got the pickle rick avatar.

lol

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Bicyclops posted:

Lol

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

Bicyclops posted:

its because hes pickle rick

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003
the silent majority demands justice for the so-called "organizer"" of the imp zone invitational also coincidentally having a no show for his bracket each and every time.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Bicyclops posted:

Lmao