Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

awkwerd paws

weezy kiss baby on the lips in the rap city basement
A boston in a game of spades is a bid and achieved thirteen book sweep, making a boston probation 13 hours :pseudo:

a凸[◣_◢]凸 unban Anne fraje fanfic a凸[◣_◢]凸 Summer FYA D 2022 a凸[◣_◢]凸 good bird byw hot cocoa on the couch

408419132479 #MarioKartTour #MarioKartTourPlayerID pm to join mario kart discord

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

barnold

what do u do when yuo're born to play fps? guess there's nothing left to do but play fps. boom headshot

awkwerd paws posted:

this but Boston please

:wrong:

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

they just jelly

Twenty Four

Opening day baseball finally coming months late, and half way through the game is getting rained out. This year is so cursed.

BUG JUG

Twins start tomorrow excited to see my team that did ok last year somehow lose fifty games this year

more falafel please

forums poster

BUG JUG posted:

Twins start tomorrow excited to see my team that did ok last year somehow lose fifty games this year

it's gonna take me all (two weeks of the) season to adjust my internal metrics because I'm still thinking of 50 losses as an insanely good season

thanks Saoshyant and nesamdoom for the sigs!

nut

Raptors scrimmage game 2night :twisted:

awkwerd paws

Off today when I though I was working let's do this

a凸[◣_◢]凸 unban Anne fraje fanfic a凸[◣_◢]凸 Summer FYA D 2022 a凸[◣_◢]凸 good bird byw hot cocoa on the couch

408419132479 #MarioKartTour #MarioKartTourPlayerID pm to join mario kart discord

awkwerd paws

Nets magic and mets Braves back to back lucky dog

awkwerd paws

Brooklyn should just drop out and take the draft pick thiugh tbh

awkwerd paws

Couldnt be less jelly of boston if I lived in the Big Grape you huge freaks

nut

awkwerd paws posted:

dinwiddie? more like didn't win diddly

nut

wait

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

awkwerd paws posted:

have fun with kyrie once he decides to play again. we tried to love him but he's just too much of a selfish rear end in a top hat despite his immense talent. he is one of the few players in any sport where it truly is addition by subtraction and it's frustrating to watch his amazing games and his potential and then watch him squander it and by extension his entire team's season away

nut

honestly if the world wasn't flat then why when i bounce the ball does it come right back up and not fly off in a strange angle ultimately ending up in the pacific or atlantic "oceans" (also have some thoughts about these "oceans")

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

nut posted:

honestly if the world wasn't flat then why when i bounce the ball does it come right back up and not fly off in a strange angle ultimately ending up in the pacific or atlantic "oceans" (also have some thoughts about these "oceans")

i've alerted tommy heinsohn of your post and he is en route to your home to scream at you

awkwerd paws

Luvcow posted:

have fun with kyrie once he decides to play again. we tried to love him but he's just too much of a selfish rear end in a top hat despite his immense talent. he is one of the few players in any sport where it truly is addition by subtraction and it's frustrating to watch his amazing games and his potential and then watch him squander it and by extension his entire team's season away

When I heard the trade everyone was so gassed but I immediately had a billy king kevin garnett flashback and I'm still not optimistic and it amazes me that with our history of disaster I'm the only guy who's been forecasting this consistently from the start

awkwerd paws

nut posted:

dark basketball majick

barnold

what do u do when yuo're born to play fps? guess there's nothing left to do but play fps. boom headshot

awkwerd paws posted:

Nets magic and mets Braves back to back lucky dog

oh gently caress I didn't know you were a mets fan I am so so so so sorry

barnold

Yankees fans not allowed. mets fans are cool tho

more falafel please

forums poster

gently caress the yankees but they have some v. fun guys right now

gleyber :negative:

awkwerd paws

Put the Yankees directly into my butt

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

more falafel please posted:

gently caress the yankees but they have some v. fun guys right now

gleyber :negative:

he's def going to continue to be great but i'll take xander

and their lineup is ridiculously stacked and despite being a lifetime sox fan i love aaron judge but ya i hope they fail miserably

more falafel please

forums poster

Luvcow posted:

he's def going to continue to be great but i'll take xander

and their lineup is ridiculously stacked and despite being a lifetime sox fan i love aaron judge but ya i hope they fail miserably

i'm a cubs fan so gleyber is the "what could have been" except there's like no way we won the world series without chapman as much as i don't like chapman

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

i'm a cubs fan so gleyber is the "what could have been" except there's like no way we won the world series without chapman as much as i don't like chapman

oh poo poo.. you've got lester, rizzo and epstein, love those guys :smith:

and kimbrel lol

more falafel please

forums poster

Luvcow posted:

oh poo poo.. you've got lester, rizzo and epstein, love those guys :smith:

and kimbrel lol

yeah it's still a great team for this year and next year probably, but then basically the entire core hits free agency and there's like no depth behind them

awkwerd paws

Oh I hosed up nets magic is next fri

awkwerd paws

Jacob degrom pitching a one run shutout late into the game

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

awkwerd paws posted:

Oh I hosed up nets magic is next fri

so the nets are 8-12 with irving and 22-22 with him, which is obviously a little flawed as a stat because he had nagging injuries when he did play this season. you have any hopes for them in the playoffs once the season resumes? i started rooting for them a little when the celts traded pierce and garnett there years ago and will always have a little hope for them.

awkwerd paws

Things work out better for us if we miss them entirely. Were calling up gleague players right now to see how they're going to plug in with our roster for next season

awkwerd paws

It seems almost silly to talk about this nets team with what we all expect next season

awkwerd paws

Feels like analyzing game four preseason football you know

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

awkwerd paws posted:

It seems almost silly to talk about this nets team with what we all expect next season

that's if durant gets back to being the player he used to be, thats a gruesome injury, and to a lesser degree the same with kyrie and his recovery. on paper though yeah that should be a really good to great team

right now i'm watching the celts minus walker getting schooled by the thunder, granted no starters have played in the second half

BUG JUG

twins - chi sox is a pretty good game. just enjoying it. a few innings behind right now but i'll catch up by skipping commercial breaks.

凸[~*-_-*~]凸 BB Crew Sig Crew 凸[~*-_-*~]凸

Arrive on time for your flight crew

more falafel please

forums poster

awkwerd paws posted:

Jacob degrom pitching a one run shutout late into the game

I was ready to post :mets: but hey they won and diaz got the save

more falafel please

forums poster

tonight in a major league game at Wrigley field there were at bats taken by a designated hitter, for the first time ever. and of course the first one to do it was Ryan Braun and I'm mad I wasn't there to boo him

Twenty Four

tonight in a major league game at Wrigley field there were at bats taken by a designated hitter, for the first time ever. and of course the first one to do it was Ryan Braun and I'm mad I wasn't there to boo him

You know, I didn't even think about that, and it made me look up when they changed the all star game to have a DH for both leagues, and it was in 2010 while the last all star game at Wrigley was 30 years ago I guess. That was the first reason that came to mind that might have been the exception to the rule, but nope, doesn't look like it! I guess there will be a few of those firsts now.

awkwerd paws

baseball should be a wasteland of archaic rules and odd statistics forever and i want to think the world agrees

Twenty Four

I agree and the push to put stupid new rules in to try to shave like a minute off of a game are stupid as hell especially when they either backfire or accomplish almost nothing but confusion. Going "why the heck is this happening?" isn't going to attract new fans like they are hoping to do in trade for shaving a minutia off of game time or a mostly unnoticeable pacing difference.

The playoff rules for the short season are okay I guess though.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

more falafel please

forums poster

awkwerd paws posted:

baseball should be a wasteland of archaic rules and odd statistics forever and i want to think the world agrees

yeah except for the dingus new extra innings rule. it's technically possible to pitch a 10 inning perfect game and lose