Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

CAMP FARTING ROCKS
Jan 14, 2005

Space Toilet posted:

Hay guys...Im looking for a bento box, it cant be pinku (thats japanese for pink) or any girl color. It has to be of 2 or more kotoba (thats japanese for 2 compartments) and has be be chibi (small) sized. And has to be really kawaii (cute). Also It has to be about 10-20 bux. And you have to post pics of it first (i want to make shure it's kawaii [cute]). And it would be nice if it came with matching chopstick holder (WITH chopsticks). OH! and it CANNOT have any cartoon pictures, or be made out of plastic. It has to be made of ceramic, or something like that. Also it would be nice if it was made in japan. and not in china or corea (korea) or whatever. I have found a bento box similar to the one im describing in e-bay, but it was 1 kotoba, and i dont want my gohan (rice) to touch my other things (it can get wet and i would not like that, plus 2 compartments looks more kawaii)

was that actually from here or was it pulled from Gaia online or something

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dell_Zincht
Nov 5, 2003

Zazi posted:

was that actually from here or was it pulled from Gaia online or something

Oh it's from here.

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=406683 (archives needed)

SAclopedia link

https://forums.somethingawful.com/dictionary.php?act=3&topicid=94

dads friend steve
Dec 24, 2004

Holy poo poo, the first guy to respond actually signed his post

Cubone
May 26, 2011

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.

Strumpie posted:

I get poo poo on my balls when I poop, you idiots.
this rules

El_Elegante
Jul 3, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Biscuit Hider

quote:

Bento is Japanese for breakfast or something.

Strumpie
Dec 9, 2012

Cubone posted:

this rules

it is spoken with the confidence of someone who has no idea this is not the normal human experience.

YeahTubaMike
Mar 24, 2005

*hic* Gotta finish thish . . .
Doctor Rope

The Butcher posted:

How have we missed "WATCH BUSH START A loving WAR".

That dude nailed it.

At the time that I posted, I honestly assumed someone had posted it already.

This forum is filled with magnificent quotes.

CAMP FARTING ROCKS
Jan 14, 2005

"I'm Taye Diggs"

Taye Diggs is now available on Cameo, incidentally.

[edit]

I am not a Taye Diggs sock puppet account.

Valko
Sep 18, 2015
I don't care if it's embarrassing or not, it made people laugh.

Valko posted:

Everybody ITT calling people who stand up to wipe fat is a short rear end keebler elf with napoleon complex.

I've already done by buisiness for the day and i regretfully checked this thread out of curiosity. I put the lid on my toilet down then sat on it and tried the leaning on one rear end cheek thing. Lean to left and my shoulder hits the wall, leaning to the right and my head hits shower stall glass. It's not a particularly small or cramped bathroom I have but I imagine if I was in a public bathroom stall it would be even worse.

The way I wipe is a slightly raised squat where my knees are bent at a 55 degree angle and it leaves my rear end about 4-5 inches above the seat with enough room to get my large hands back there. If I tried to push forward and wipe while making contact with the seat my dick would hit the bowl. I HATE that.

I'm not even particularly tall either. 6'2 is larger than average where I'm from but it hardly makes me stand out in a crowd when the average height of a grown man here is 5'11.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

World War Mammories
Aug 25, 2006

most salvos from the infrateal vs heebie-gbs deathpost race 2010

Infrateal posted:

in world war I primitive tanks carried bundles of sticks on the front of their hulls which they dropped into trenches so they could cross them and the term for these objects is "fascines" but they could also be termed "enormous faggots" and basically if a wwI tank ever goes to mars and needs to cross the Valles Marineris it should strap heebie-gbs to the front of its hull