Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m
Apr 16, 2017

Í̝̰ ͓̯̖̫̹̯̤A҉m̺̩͝ ͇̬A̡̮̞̠͚͉̱̫ K̶e͓ǵ.̻̱̪͖̹̟̕
I'm not sure if it would be funnier if he dies before the election and the Republicans demand extra time to prepare a new candidate and the Dems are like "well ok" or if he dies after the election and the country elects somebody who is in the ICU

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Giga Gaia
May 2, 2006

360 kickflip to... Meteo?!

Oh Snapple!
Dec 27, 2005

lmao

Giga Gaia
May 2, 2006

Carlton Banks Teller
Nov 18, 2004

On the eve he first experiences symptoms, Trump will be visited by the ghosts of covid past, covid present, and covid future. After a series of harrowing adventures, the president will emerge joyful and generous, throwing fists of trumpbux into the air, eventually sweeping the election by running to the left of Biden. :pray:

SplitSoul
Dec 31, 2000

Its Coke posted:

oh Hope Hicks isn't who I thought she was. who was Trump's mound-shaped white house press correspondent with the weird eye?

I thought Hope Hicks was another dumb paramilitary group.

frankenfreak
Feb 16, 2007

I SCORED 85% ON A QUIZ ABOUT MONDAY NIGHT RAW AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS LOUSY TEXT

#bastionboogerbrigade

frankenfreak posted:

just doodling lol

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown
Laffo

oxsnard
Oct 8, 2003
still laughing about this

I've had a poo poo eating grin on my face all day

Lord of Pie
Mar 2, 2007

looking forward to turmp coming back half-melted like Palpatine post-Mace Windu

Chillgamesh
Jul 29, 2014

blatman posted:

if this just mangles him instead of killing him we're screwed because his power level will skyrocket when he recovers

If Trump gets permanent lung/brain damage and ends up sounding like Darth Vader at the end of RotJ it's honestly probably worse for the right-wing movement than if he just dies. They're all about aesthetics and projecting strength and they can't exactly do that when they spent all year calling roni fake and now their figurehead has a bunch of tubes permanently jammed up his throat and rear end because of it.

fermun
Nov 4, 2009
https://twitter.com/WXOW/status/1312058010458632192

https://twitter.com/NBCPolitics/status/1312057724155330562

Ash1138
Sep 29, 2001

Get up, chief. We're just gettin' started.

lol

lmao

lmbo

frankenfreak
Feb 16, 2007

#bastionboogerbrigade

Chillgamesh posted:

If Trump gets permanent lung/brain damage and ends up sounding like Darth Vader at the end of RotJ it's honestly probably worse for the right-wing movement than if he just dies. They're all about aesthetics and projecting strength and they can't exactly do that when they spent all year calling roni fake and now their figurehead has a bunch of tubes permanently jammed up his throat and rear end because of it.

:confused:

blatman
May 10, 2009

14 inc dont mez

Chillgamesh posted:

and here I thought just reading "trump has roni" all over the internet would be the best thing I read all week but then I read this post

edit: hey you one post up, stop harshing my buzz

Paradoxish
Dec 19, 2003

Will you stop going crazy in there?
biden's test taking so long compared to everyone else making me raise an eyebrow tbh

Declan MacManus
Sep 1, 2011

damn i'm really in this bitch

Paradoxish posted:

biden's test taking so long compared to everyone else making me raise an eyebrow tbh

joint biden trump death thread

Mantis42
Jul 26, 2010

Feral Integral
Jun 6, 2006

YOSPOS

Chillgamesh posted:

no they wouldn't care lmao wtf

edit: what frankenfurt said

oxsnard
Oct 8, 2003

fool of sound
Oct 10, 2012
Lmao and also rofl

Jewel Repetition
Dec 24, 2012

Ask me about Briar Rose and Chicken Chaser.
Edit: wrong thread

Mantis42
Jul 26, 2010

Chillgamesh posted:

he's already a giant fat guy with lovely hair to cover his hosed up scalp and the worst fake tan in the world and that didn't stop them from projecting the image of an alpha male on him

Giga Gaia
May 2, 2006

Paradoxish
Dec 19, 2003

Will you stop going crazy in there?
biden's clean

:sad:

oxsnard
Oct 8, 2003

Jewel Repetition posted:

Edit: wrong thread

all cspam threads are the same now

dead gay comedy forums
Oct 21, 2011

suddenly chaos looks very reasonable

The REAL Goobusters
Apr 25, 2008
lmao get hosed trump ya fat bitch

frankenfreak
Feb 16, 2007

#bastionboogerbrigade

dead gay comedy forums posted:

suddenly chaos looks very reasonable
yeah, it rules, you could say, reigns, even

BillyC
Feb 19, 2013

everythin' under heaven is in utter chaos, cloud

Bread Liar

Ash1138 posted:

lol

lmao

lmbo

Lady Militant
Apr 8, 2020

The history of all hitherto existing society is the history of class struggles.
https://twitter.com/W7VOA/status/1312090353319784448

Mr. Lobe
Feb 23, 2007

... Dry bones...

It would be disappointing but also pretty funny if Trump, like a schoolkid playing hookie, just figured this was a way to get a 10 day vacation in the middle of all of this bullshit he probably isn't enjoying.

Flunky
Jan 2, 2014

just realized that if trump dies from it everyone is gonna spend the next decade arguing if biden would have beaten him or not, like kids arguing if spider man could beat up batman. yeah huh! nuh uh!

That Spooky Witch
Jun 16, 2017

All hail the triune god

Flunky posted:

just realized that if trump dies from it everyone is gonna spend the next decade arguing if biden would have beaten him or not, like kids arguing if spider man could beat up batman. yeah huh! nuh uh!

just decade...?

Maximo Roboto
Feb 4, 2012

Flunky posted:

Since Biden isn't sick another debate is gonna be people arguing whether if Bernie or Kamala would have been his replacement at the top of the ticket

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

space uncle
Sep 17, 2006

"I dont care if Biden beats Trump. Im not offloading responsibility. If enough people feel similar to me, such as the large population of Muslim people in Dearborn, Michigan. Then he wont"

xposting this MS paint piece of poo poo meme I made:

mystes
May 31, 2006

Flunky posted:

While meanwhile the Republicans steal the election and get the electors to vote for Pence.

Thoguh
Nov 8, 2002

College Slice
Owned.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

taco_fox
Dec 14, 2005

Ash1138 posted:

lol

lmao

lmbo