Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ass-penny

I'm keeping my 4.

oh but seriously I posted:

honestly i have no idea how this thread works but GaG and Croc look *~fabulous~*

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

itry

4!

By which I mean 24

biosterous

4+2+0 = 6
6+9 = 15, and 1+5= 6

therefore i am picking 6, aka the BYOB number

thank you saoshyant for this sig!!!
gallery of sigs

he/him

Heather Papps

hello friend

i will keep my number and also have learned a valuable lesson about rules and the following thereof

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

Bingo Bango

let's go with 53, a number that probably isn't funny but just feels right to me today

Gross Dude

Gross Dude

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs
36 :sss:

pecan

Stoner Sloth

awww I'd already picked that one earlier

ah well, in the spirit of BYOB you can have it my friend!

sigs by the awesome Manifisto, Vanisher, City of Glompton, Pot Smoke Phoenix, Nut, Heather Papps,Prof Crocodile, knuthgrush, Ohtori Akio, Teapot, Saosyhant, Dumb Sex Parrot, w4ddl3d33, and nesamdoom!! - ty friends!

Shellception

"I'm made up of the memories of my parents and my grandparents, all my ancestors. They're in the way I look, in the colour of my hair. And I'm made up of everyone I've ever met who's changed the way I think"

RickRogers

Woh, is that a thing I like??
32 is a nice number that I believe has potential as long as he applies himself; go 32!

Chewbecca

Just chillin' : )
33!

Thanks to Heather Papps for sweet sig, click for more hot lady action

sigs by luvcow and Khanstant.
Click on Spoonville for a neat surprise

(┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻ #YesNutNovember - add this to your sig if you love and support BYOB's own nut

ChubbyChecker

Stoner Sloth posted:

awww I'd already picked that one earlier

ah well, in the spirit of BYOB you can have it my friend!

hah, sorry, i don't understand the rules

Stoner Sloth

ChubbyChecker posted:

hah, sorry, i don't understand the rules

lol no worries - me either, just responded overly enthusiastically

23 will do for me!

sigs by the awesome Manifisto, Vanisher, City of Glompton, Pot Smoke Phoenix, Nut, Heather Papps,Prof Crocodile, knuthgrush, Ohtori Akio, Teapot, Saosyhant, Dumb Sex Parrot, w4ddl3d33, and nesamdoom!! - ty friends!

Prof. Crocodile

*Theme music plays*

Welcome back everyone to Round 3 of the BYOB Smiley Lottery! As always, I am your gracious host, Goons are Groovy. Before we reveal tonight's winning number, let's meet our contestants.

There aren't any contestants here. It's just you and me.

Ha ha! Okay! Well then... Prof. Crocodile, tell us a little bit about yourself.

All I really remember is waking up in this dress on this game show set. Everything before that is a little hazy. I vaguely remember having a magical spaghetti necklace. Is that even a thing?

We may never gnocchi, because that thread happened four months ago orzo. And besides, it's way pasta time to reveal our 3rd randomly generated lucky number!

You should be ashamed of yourself.

No time for regrets, because we have winners to name. Tonight's lucky number is 76! That means our winners are legendary Philadelphia songsmith Chubby Checker, and byob newbie pecan!

That pecan guy looks so familiar. Did he used to be one of the terrorists on 24 or something?

Who cares about 24? The only number I'm interested in is 76! So Chubby Checker and pecan, come on down to select your smilies! Prof. Crocodile, show them the big board!

There are 19 smilies still available, and you may each pick one to upload. So post your choices, and we'll be back with the reveal right after these important messages!

pecan

ah finally true excellence in posting is recognized i will humbly select whatever is behind curtain number 23 :c00lbert:

ChubbyChecker

holy poo poo i have pick another number!

eh... number 1

Heather Papps

hello friend

ChubbyChecker posted:

holy poo poo i have pick another number!

eh... number 1

:negative:

ChubbyChecker

did i break the rules again?

Heather Papps

hello friend

ChubbyChecker posted:

did i break the rules again?

no i am just realizing i missed the chance to pick my lucky number for the smiley reveal, forever

Prof. Crocodile

Our winners have chosen! Prof. Crocodile, show them what they've won!

Thanks GaG! ChubbyChecker chose curtain #1, and found some :fourloko: just in time to join the Friday night Trashed Crew! pecan chose curtain #23 and let loose a :fart: that will echo across the forums!

Drinking and farting? That's a match made in heaven. And when I say 'heaven' I mean BYOB. And when I say 'BYOB' I mean that we'll BYOBe right back after this commercial break to upload and introduce our newest smilies!

ChubbyChecker

:fourloko:

e: lies!!

pecan

:tutbutt:

soon

Heather Papps

hello friend

Prof. Crocodile posted:

pecan chose curtain #23 and let loose a :fart: that will echo across the forums!

how is this not :tutbutttoot:

pecan

tuutbutt

pseudorandom

WOOOT! :fart: TOOOT! :toot:

sb hermit

I've never had a :fourloko:

ChubbyChecker

:fart::fourloko:

e:yyyyyeaaaaaaaaahh

Prof. Crocodile

Welcome back everyone! The magic buttons have been pushed and we're ready to meet our newest smilies!

Up first is ChubbyChecker's selection, :fourloko:! Created by my lovely assistant Prof. Crocodile, this smiley commemorates both the infamous party drink Big Hemp FourLoko, and its massive resurgence within BYOB's own Trashed Crew. What is fourloko like? Well to quote Prepuce Repurposed: "it's day-glow green. smells and tastes like weed flavored candy. Burns in the throat more than most hard beverages.". Now that drink sounds like something awful!

Next we have pecan's choice, :fart:! I know, I know, it's hard to believe that we went this long without a fart smiley. When I think of all the posts that went unfarted... But no time to dwell on the mistakes of the past, because Pseudorandom has filled the fart-shaped hole in our forums--and our hearts--by making this beautiful animated smiley to commemorate the most-BYOB of bodily functions. And just in time for the chili threads to kick off!

Wow, GaG. This is a momentous occasion for fans of gross things going into and out of the human body.

It sure is, Prof! And there are way more gross things to come when we return for Round 4!

Bingo Bango

:fart:

delightful

Ass-penny

:fourloko:

Stoner Sloth

we need a reverse image :tarf: or something so you can have a butt farting on things from either direction imo

Ass-penny

Stoner Sloth posted:

we need a reverse image :tarf: or something so you can have a butt farting on things from either direction imo

1000%

Rarity

~*4 LIFE*~
Surely :tarf: would be the fart going back into the butt

I'm a pretty pony! Sig credits: How Wonderful!, Heather Papps, MAP20 Gotcha, Plant MONSTER.

Ass-penny

Rarity posted:

Surely :tarf: would be the fart going back into the butt

Not gonna lie, I had the same thought.

ChubbyChecker

:same:

Khanstant

pseudorandom

Prof. Crocodile

:psyboom:

Adbot