Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

The Breakfast Sampler
Jan 1, 2006

I do love a cupparoni

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sean10mm
Jun 29, 2005

It's a Mad, Mad, Mad, MAD-2R World
Jets Pizza has cupparoni, it's called "bold" or "spicy" pepperoni or something like that.

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

monday...mite order a pizza

gonna make a greek style pizza so the lady (who is oVo-lacto-pesca-vegetarian) can have some

wish dominos had shrimp as an ingredient or some kind of TVP or some veggie protein

numberoneposter fucked around with this message at 01:01 on Apr 20, 2021

Qtotonibudinibudet
Nov 7, 2011

Omich poluyobok, skazhi ty narkoman? ya prosto tozhe gde to tam zhivu, mogli by vmeste uyobyvat' narkotiki
made the cardinal sin of getting an alfredo sauce pan pie without requesting light sauce. poo poo is goddamn cream swamp

Harold Stassen
Jan 24, 2016

CMYK BLYAT! posted:

made the cardinal sin of getting an alfredo sauce pan pie without requesting light sauce. poo poo is goddamn cream swamp

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

CleverHans
Apr 25, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 8 years!
Looks like somebody showed the horse a stegosaurus.

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

Price's in CAD.

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002

Congratulations on being an extremely lovely tipper! That's not even 10% of the total cost that has already been discounted 50% you absolute fuckwit.

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

Chief McHeath posted:

Congratulations on being an extremely lovely tipper! That's not even 10% of the total cost that has already been discounted 50% you absolute fuckwit.
It's take out!!

WEH
Feb 22, 2009

numberoneposter posted:

It's take out!!

Who cares????

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

numberoneposter posted:

It's take out!!

https://i.imgur.com/vX32pTb.mp4

WEH
Feb 22, 2009

lol at all the spit youre hopefully eating from those extra rear end orders you're tipping nothing for

Harold Stassen
Jan 24, 2016
Next you'll tell us you don't even tip your drug dealer!!!

----------------

heehee
Sep 5, 2012

haha wow i cant believe how lucky we got to win :D
americans are freaks. hope the pizzas were dope bro.

WITCHCRAFT
Aug 28, 2007

Berries That Burn

numberoneposter posted:

It's take out!!

like do you'all tip when you get chinese takeout

do you tip when you get a $5 little caesars at the drive through window

I don't like dominoes; they have improved a lot from the era of cardboard crusts but it's still fast food pizza

do you try to tip at the mcdonalds window and hold up the line while the employee rebuffs you and gets upset when the manager comes over and stares at both of you

WEH
Feb 22, 2009

WITCHCRAFT posted:

like do you'all tip when you get chinese takeout

this says it all lol gently caress you

also lol at conflating trying to tip when the employees literally will get fired if they accept it with tipping when it's literally appropriate

WITCHCRAFT
Aug 28, 2007

Berries That Burn

WEH posted:

this says it all lol gently caress you

also lol at conflating trying to tip when the employees literally will get fired if they accept it with tipping when it's literally appropriate

oh no i started a tipping discussion derail (or is it not a derail in a fast food/takeout subforum?)

I can't speak to the laws where you live, but where I am a cashier is a paid position that is not tipped and gets at least minimum wage. They may have a tip jar, but they are not a tipped position. If they are getting paid less than minimum wage and being tipped out, the business owner is breaking the law. If anyone in the kitchen, even the lowly dishwasher, is being tipped out and paid less than minimum the employer is breaking the law.

Employers can find people willing to work those illegal underpaid positions because we live in Hell World, but does that mean you tip when picking up your Dominoes mobile order?

Like a Tootsie Pop, the world may never know...

WEH
Feb 22, 2009

the answer is yes, you always tip. especially now. gently caress you!

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

lmao tipping 4% holy poo poo

----------------

Harold Stassen
Jan 24, 2016

numberoneposter posted:

Price's in CAD.

:ssh: hint: they're making more than two cents an hour or whatever the US considers an acceptable wage

----------------

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
pretty normal to not tip a lot for a pick up order tbh. a flat "few bucks" seems fine. save your impotent rage for ppl that don't tip service staff

heehee
Sep 5, 2012

why would you tip at all for a pizza pickup order. american freaks

Devonaut
Jul 10, 2001

Devoted Astronaut

WEH posted:

the answer is yes, you always tip. especially now. gently caress you!

when you get delivery do you also tip the kitchen?

tetsuo
May 12, 2001

I am a shaman, magician
i'm taking whichever side will make weh prematurely grey faster.

poll plane variant
Jan 12, 2021

by sebmojo

heehee posted:

why would you tip at all for a pizza pickup order. american freaks

If a tip is possible 20% is the minimum basically

----------------

Crusty Nutsack
Apr 21, 2005

SUCK LASER, COPPERS

49% off regular menu price pizzas through May 23rd

https://www.thrillist.com/news/nation/dominos-deal-49-off-pizzas-may-2021

catch: only with car side pickup between 4-9pm

Torquemada
Oct 21, 2010

Drei Gläser

Devonaut posted:

when you get delivery do you also tip the kitchen?

There’s not an elegant way to do this on Deliveroo in the UK. They have a section to tip the restaurant but if you think I’m tipping for the food before I’ve eaten it you’re insane. There exists no mechanism to tip them after the event, unfortunately. The driver gets a tip unless I wait an unreasonable amount of time (like an hour or over).

heehee
Sep 5, 2012

wish i knew the secret university 50% off code for dominos in vancouver. it was UM50 in winnipeg

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug
crispy cup pepps are the only kind i even have time for anymore. i can't go back.

----------------

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

uber_stoat posted:

crispy cup pepps are the only kind i even have time for anymore. i can't go back.

----------------

The Breakfast Sampler
Jan 1, 2006

WTF, Dominos. I ordered a salami/mushroom/well-done pan pizza last night and I got

a regular cooked pan pizza with pineapple and tomatoes.

They redid it but really, I may live in squalor but it is not a sewer. I am not a ninja turtle. Who makes that and is like, yeah, someone is really gonna enjoy this?

(They did comp me some of those bread twists. But this pizza was a war crime. I don't understand, I always tip well and order like twice a month, so honest mistake?)

Pakistani Brad Pitt
Nov 28, 2004

Not as taciturn, but still terribly powerful...

The Breakfast Sampler posted:

a regular cooked pan pizza with pineapple and tomatoes

This sounds like the wettest pizza ever

Crusty Nutsack
Apr 21, 2005

SUCK LASER, COPPERS

The Breakfast Sampler posted:

WTF, Dominos. I ordered a salami/mushroom/well-done pan pizza last night and I got

a regular cooked pan pizza with pineapple and tomatoes.

They redid it but really, I may live in squalor but it is not a sewer. I am not a ninja turtle. Who makes that and is like, yeah, someone is really gonna enjoy this?

(They did comp me some of those bread twists. But this pizza was a war crime. I don't understand, I always tip well and order like twice a month, so honest mistake?)

of course it was an honest mistake. why are you acting like someone has it out to get you? lol have you never had a fast food order screwed up before? :thunkher:

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993

Crusty Nutsack posted:

of course it was an honest mistake. why are you acting like someone has it out to get you? lol have you never had a fast food order screwed up before? :thunkher:

the replacement pizza was healthier so they're actually out to protect you

Oh Don Piano
Nov 4, 2009
last couple times i got dominos, got thin crusts with xtra sauce and It's Never Enough Sauce. its like a micrometer thick veneer of tomato which is essentially Dry By The Time It Gets From Their Oven To My Mouth

The Breakfast Sampler
Jan 1, 2006

Pakistani Brad Pitt posted:

This sounds like the wettest pizza ever

it was so moist I think the rain cycle has to happen for the earth to be back in balance. droughts in the news? yes, I'm sorry everyone. this is why.

Crusty Nutsack posted:

no, this was the first time, everything's always been perfect until now, usually they make everything special just for me

it was godawful, though. it was just such a weird mistake. maybe some deranged person got very sad about the perfectly good and reasonable pizza they got, though. my pizza. who's to say? I don't want to meet the person who ordered it if it was a mixup, but I do believe that person should be incarcerated for public safety reasons

in fairness, they more than fixed it and redid the whole order and gave me a bunch of extra sauces.

The Breakfast Sampler fucked around with this message at 14:24 on May 17, 2021

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

Oh Don Piano posted:

last couple times i got dominos, got thin crusts with xtra sauce and It's Never Enough Sauce. its like a micrometer thick veneer of tomato which is essentially Dry By The Time It Gets From Their Oven To My Mouth
i never get thin crust at dominos but Maybe Today Is The Day

could def go for a bacon + onion /w parm sauce on a thin crust and give it my verdict

Oh Don Piano
Nov 4, 2009
UPDATE: ordered a thin with extra sauce and this time It Was An Enjoyable Amount Of Sauce

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

Oh Don Piano posted:

UPDATE: ordered a thin with extra sauce and this time It Was An Enjoyable Amount Of Sauce

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X1tyybVuSBU

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug

thanks for posting that by the way, i got a new phone and lost that file. now i can make my texts sound proper again.

----------------