Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Homestar Runner
Oct 9, 2012

This is the best videogame
I have ever played!
Drew Lock is by far the worst starting QB in football. He has no technique, no vision, he constantly stares down receivers, he has no touch, no accuracy, he airmails it off his back foot into random space at least three times a game for absolutely no reason, and his decision making is so bad that he makes post-Texans Matt Schaub look like a genius.

He's like a combination of the worst aspects of both Tim Tebow (no ability) and Jay Cutler (no brains).

Dude sucks lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

Grittybeard posted:

I'm sure this will turn into a small thing fans will bring up, I'm not sure who it is more insulting to.

Broncos fan complaint is obvious and they hate the Raiders too. If I'm a Raiders fan I take this as an opportunity to claim Kelce's worried about them, but at the same time he's comparing them to the 2020 Broncos and they 100% should have lost to the Jets today.

I don't think there are any winners here other than the Kelce's a dumbass who happens to be a dominant tight end crowd, which probably includes a solid 40% of Chiefs fans.

I guess I'm a winner

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

Homestar Runner posted:

Drew Lock is by far the worst starting QB in football. He has no technique, no vision, he constantly stares down receivers, he has no touch, no accuracy, he airmails it off his back foot into random space at least three times a game for absolutely no reason, and his decision making is so bad that he makes post-Texans Matt Schaub look like a genius.

He's like a combination of the worst aspects of both Tim Tebow (no ability) and Jay Cutler (no brains).

Dude sucks lol

have you watched a bears game this season

PupsOfWar
Dec 6, 2013

drew lock is at worst the fourth-worst starting QB in football

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

Homestar Runner posted:

Dude sucks lol

Remember when Denver fans kept getting mad when nobody was respecting Drew Lock in the offseason because I remember many "Uh, ACKTSHUALLY,"s

Homestar Runner
Oct 9, 2012

This is the best videogame
I have ever played!

R.D. Mangles posted:

have you watched a bears game this season

lol no

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Aw hunny, these came out GREAT!
this is good

https://twitter.com/ChargersHype/status/1334677826885148672

Strobe
Jun 30, 2014
GW BRAINWORMS CREW

2020 has been really weird but I'm glad it's getting a little bit back to normal.

sweet thursday
Sep 16, 2012

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

look its incredibly normal for a cornerback from Bemidji State University named Gunner to become the new Designated Patriots White Guy Wide Receiver.

Barudak
May 7, 2007

Alaois posted:

look its incredibly normal for a cornerback from Bemidji State University named Gunner to become the new Designated Patriots White Guy Wide Receiver.

You see I am not the original White Guy Wide Receiver. I inherited it from a man named Edelman who himself inherited it from someone else. The original White Guy Wide Receiver is 15 years retired and living like a king in Patagonia

DC Murderverse
Nov 10, 2016

"Tell that to Zod's snapped neck!"

Barudak posted:

You see I am not the original White Guy Wide Receiver. I inherited it from a man named Edelman who himself inherited it from someone else. The original White Guy Wide Receiver is 15 years retired and living like a king in Patagonia

More like coaching WRs in Santa Clara

King Hong Kong
Nov 6, 2009

For we'll fight with a vim
that is dead sure to win.

The Pats fans I watched games with when Edelman started his career called him “Fake Welker.”

Eifert Posting
Apr 1, 2007

Most of the time he catches it every time.
Grimey Drawer
If the Browns win a playoff berth they're gonna be the team 90% of people without a postseason team are gonna bandwagon.

That will go well I predict.

Eifert Posting
Apr 1, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Barudak posted:

I saw a lady with a Jordan Shiply jersey the other day. That's inherently suspicious because he had one pretty decent rookie year and then basically had a career ending injury his 2nd year. So you're a fan of a team that's prob top 10 in league history for WR talent and you're wearing charitably a one year wonder's jersey from over a decade ago...

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

Eifert Posting posted:

I saw a lady with a Jordan Shiply jersey the other day. That's inherently suspicious because he had one pretty decent rookie year and then basically had a career ending injury his 2nd year. So you're a fan of a team that's prob top 10 in league history for WR talent and you're wearing charitably a one year wonder's jersey from over a decade ago...

maybe she went to UT

Eifert Posting
Apr 1, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Alaois posted:

maybe she went to UT

Posible, he's somehow the highest profile player we got from them. Let's just say there were a looooooooooot of people who apparently went to UT for a while there in Cinci.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

IT'S DUE TO RACISM. DON't know if you knew that. seemed like you were "in knowledge" of it as they say, but being coy as humor. But if not then i said the reason

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

Someone asked yesterday where the 2010 Chargers team that were like #1 in offense and defense but missed the playoffs due to wretched ST play ranked on worst ST play and here's the answer, 5th worst:

https://twitter.com/FO_ASchatz/status/1335974344959422464

Hot Diggity!
Apr 3, 2010

SKELITON_BRINGING_U_ON.GIF
lol later loser

https://twitter.com/AdamSchefter/status/1335979435380629507

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

Good riddance, gently caress gregggggggg

mastershakeman
Oct 28, 2008

by vyelkin
Wentz has to be the worst starting qb in the league. Mitch and foles look nowhere near as bad as him

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

bone shaking.
soul baking.

mastershakeman posted:

Wentz has to be the worst starting qb in the league. Mitch and foles look nowhere near as bad as him

He is. He's been at the bottom of the statistical pile all year long. I remember every week the advanced stats charts from twitter would have wentz way worse than anyone else.

Here's where I think various QBs in the NFCE stack up:

Alex Smith
&e
Colt McCoy
Daniel Jones
Jalen Hurts
Garrett Gilbert
Carson Wentz

CyberPingu
Sep 15, 2013

If you're not striving to improve, you'll end up going backwards.
Wow Cowboys fans have already forgotten about Dak

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

THE HELL IS WITH THIS ASS!?

Vigil for Virgil posted:

Wow Cowboys fans have already forgotten about Da Nooch

D-LINK
Oct 1, 2007

I was talking to peachy Peach about kissy Kiss. He bought me a soda.

Gatts posted:

Could we trade OBJ you think? Injury yes but I'd like to think we could get a 1st. I don't think he'd be happy on the Browns.

Idk what he'd bring in trade but definitely not a 1st. He's really tanked his value in Cleveland. Like, a lot - whose ever fault it is

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Aw hunny, these came out GREAT!
https://twitter.com/danielrpopper/status/1336006154833383424?s=19

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

bone shaking.
soul baking.

Vigil for Virgil posted:

Wow Cowboys fans have already forgotten about Dak

I was only referring to people who might actually play. You notice I didn't list Dwayne Haskins, either, because he's not gonna play again this season.

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

I'm certain the Jet's doing this now, piecemeal, one coach at a time, rather than a clean sweep, to show that they're serious about the organization, rather than just plucking heads out of spite, will show the players, fans, and remaining staff that they're a serious and competitive organization.

I mean, you COULD wait for the end of what is obviously a failed season, and decapitate your entire coaching staff and start fresh and show that you seriously mean business, but why? Why not start picking apart the organization one coach at a time and let them cannibalize each other for the entire off season leading to what, surely, will lead to more...stability moving forward.

What a great franchise.

Eifert Posting
Apr 1, 2007

Grimey Drawer
:lol: A poll on a bengals fan site has 90% of voters saying they should fire Zac by 2021 and 62% prior to the end of the year. 2000+ vs ~200.

Eifert Posting fucked around with this message at 19:35 on Dec 7, 2020

Shimrra Jamaane
Aug 10, 2007

Obscure to all except those well-versed in Yuuzhan Vong lore.
So over the last two weeks Cam has thrown for 84 and 69 yards and won both games.

Pungry
Feb 26, 2011

JUST PICK ONE. ANY ONE.

Kalli posted:

Someone asked yesterday where the 2010 Chargers team that were like #1 in offense and defense but missed the playoffs due to wretched ST play ranked on worst ST play and here's the answer, 5th worst:

https://twitter.com/FO_ASchatz/status/1335974344959422464

Thank you

20 Blunts
Jan 21, 2017

the Chargers football team is an EPA superfund site, good to know

Sono
Apr 9, 2008

Looks like that blitz did lead to a hit.

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

Shimrra Jamaane posted:

So over the last two weeks Cam has thrown for 84

Well that's not g-

Shimrra Jamaane posted:

And 69 yards and won both games.

Nice

Master Stur
Jun 13, 2008

chasin' tail
The playcall seemed fine to me, it was working until it didn't because of a bad read but the same can be said for prevent which doesn't cause as much outcry. But gently caress greggggggg he shouldn't be in the league.

The browns are going to win the SB but forever have an asterisk for being frauds in a year that shouldn't count

Mega64
May 23, 2008

I took the octopath less travelered,

And it made one-eighth the difference.

Master Stur posted:

The playcall seemed fine to me, it was working until it didn't because of a bad read but the same can be said for prevent which doesn't cause as much outcry. But gently caress greggggggg he shouldn't be in the league.

The browns are going to win the SB but forever have an asterisk for being frauds in a year that shouldn't count

To be fair what team isn't a fraud right now?

Eifert Posting
Apr 1, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Master Stur posted:

I'll have you know prevent causes me to literally cry out. I am very loud. During the Eagles game my neigbor came over with a shotgun to finish off the mortally wounded coyote he assumed was in our family room.

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

bone shaking.
soul baking.

Mega64 posted:

Chiefs are pretty loving legit.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Guze
Oct 10, 2007

Regular Human Bartender

Mega64 posted:

The Jets.

Fraud suggests they appear to be something they're not. They look like garbage and are garbage