Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Vib Rib
Jul 23, 2007

God damn this shit is
fuckin' re-dic-a-liss

🍖🍖😛🍖🍖

I dont know posted:

The federal timetable was supposed to be 20 million doses administered by the end of 2020, estimated doses given at this point is about 4 million. We are only at 20% of where we are supposed to be. If anything, Joe's prediction is looking hella optimistic.
Also in what world is this Biden's fault?
As they're so quick to point out, he's not even president yet.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Matlack Radio
Jun 2, 2006

OAquinas
Jan 27, 2008

Biden has sat immobile on the Iron Throne of America. He is the Master of Malarkey by the will of the gods, and master of a million votes by the might of his inexhaustible calamari.
Thanks, I hate it.

...what, no Garrison chiseled adonis figures, with rippling abs and a taut waistline?

Space Cadet Omoly
Jan 15, 2014

~Groovy~

Apple Pie Hubbub posted:

I'm pretty sure that prediction will hold up.

Yeah, what? Of all the things you could mock Biden for saying, why pick this? He's right, the vaccine probably won't be available for the general population until at least March or maybe even later, that's what all the doctors and other people involved have been saying and it matches up to what's happening in reality.

An insane mind
Aug 11, 2018

Hi new politoons thread, hope this is the year Garrison finally goes full bore crazy and just draws himself surrounded by muscular animals, I think that would make him happier than he is now.

Lodin
Jul 31, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
In an alternate timeline Garrison is the one making bank offa nice paintings of politicians and celebrities with pancakes on their head.

Trapezium Dave
Oct 22, 2012

:australia:

Broelman:

After the cricket test match being played in Sydney they are due to move to Brisbane where they have strict quarantine procedures and sports players have to be in an isolated bubble, some Indian players are objecting to this but the Queensland government won't make exceptions.
The Biloela family are Tamil asylum seekers who the government are trying to deport to Sri Lanka but since the children are Australian-born they have been in legal limbo and kept in isolation on Christmas Island for several years.

Knight:

Spooner:

CAT INTERCEPTOR
Nov 9, 2004

Basically a male Margaret Thatcher

Lodin posted:

In an alternate timeline Garrison is the one making bank offa nice paintings of politicians and celebrities with pancakes on their head.

Woah that guy is STILL doing that? And making a living as well????? Was he the guy that did Faithmouse?

Technowolf
Nov 4, 2009

OAquinas posted:

Thanks, I hate it.

...what, no Garrison chiseled adonis figures, with rippling abs and a taut waistline?

Second to last

seiferguy
Jun 9, 2005

FLAWED
INTUITION

Toilet Rascal
https://twitter.com/jacob_posts/status/1346246392449277952

Pants Donkey
Nov 13, 2011

Speaking of Garrison

Ben Garrison posted:

Ted Cruz, Super Senator and The Justice League

Senator Ted Cruz has stepped up in support of President Trump and our Republic. He could have easily gone the McConnell and Romney route, but instead he’s doing the right thing along with eleven other Republican senators.

“We will together object to certification in order to force the appointment of an emergency commission to perform an audit of the election results. We have an obligation to the voters and the Constitution to ensure this election was lawful,” said Cruz.

Right on, senator. This is all the president and his supporters want. A fair and transparent audit of the votes. It will reveal blatant voter fraud including dead people voting, Chinese fake ballots on pallets, fake signatures and addresses,Trump votes getting shredded, and Dominion voting machine switches to Biden. The evidence will be overwhelming. Biden could barely draw 100 people to his ‘rallies,’ whereas Trump consistently drew enormous crowds. Biden scored a mere six percent in Gallup’s poll of the most admired man. Trump won that poll by a landslide and he won the election by a landslide.

I know I have been tough on Cruz in cartoons drawn during the 2016 presidential election. He didn’t deserve my ridicule back then, but…well, editorial cartoonists can be mean. Let me make amends with this cartoon. My kudos to Senator Cruz and his Justice League of 11 other superheroes. They will be doing the right thing. Let’s hope Mike Pence joins them.
again, it is amazing how Garrison’s opinion of anyone is based on how they’ve treated Trump in the past 24 hours.

Republicans
Oct 14, 2003

- More money for us

- Fuck you

https://twitter.com/real_lil_d/status/1346260138076868610?s=20

Somfin
Oct 25, 2010

In my🦚 experience🛠️ the big things🌑 don't teach you anything🤷‍♀️.

Nap Ghost
drat, Garrison has a way more interesting style when he's drawing someone Trump has told him to dislike

Zulily Zoetrope
Jun 1, 2011

Muldoon

Context I feel is important to understand the role of Keir Starmer:

https://twitter.com/jimcaris/status/1346126594109276161?s=20

Vivian Darkbloom
Jul 14, 2004

https://twitter.com/GrrrGraphics/status/1346282762530013184

This is supposed to make Trump look cool?

F_Shit_Fitzgerald
Feb 2, 2017

Angepain
Jul 13, 2012

what keeps happening to my clothes

Pants Donkey posted:

again, it is amazing how Garrison’s opinion of anyone is based on how they’ve treated Trump in the past 24 hours.

It's not even like, "he has his faults, but on this issue he is doing the right thing", he's actively renouncing any criticism he ever had of the guy previously now ted's done a thing ben likes. This loving guy

Raised By Birds
May 5, 2013

Pants Donkey posted:

Speaking of Garrison

It's simultaneously :cripes: and :allears: that that 'most admired man' poll is being held up as proof that there's no way Trump lost!

The true purpose of Space Force -- assaulting Hillary's Lunar Base.

CAT INTERCEPTOR
Nov 9, 2004

Basically a male Margaret Thatcher

Meet Donald Jetson

Vib Rib
Jul 23, 2007

God damn this shit is
fuckin' re-dic-a-liss

🍖🍖😛🍖🍖

Raised By Birds posted:

It's simultaneously :cripes: and :allears: that that 'most admired man' poll is being held up as proof that there's no way Trump lost!
Frankly it's a pipe dream, Hillary's lunar base is impregnable.

Korthal
May 26, 2011

gently caress your fuckably-handsome Trump, I'll discuss this instead.

Vib Rib
Jul 23, 2007

God damn this shit is
fuckin' re-dic-a-liss

🍖🍖😛🍖🍖

Korthal posted:

drat, all these years and I thought it was just me.

Chamale
Jul 11, 2010

I'm helping!

Do we have a thread for this year's Gaybies yet? Is there someone going to do it? If not, I can.

BonHair
Apr 28, 2007

Pants Donkey posted:

Speaking of Garrison

Trump and Cruz are fascist icons, checks out. Also (illegal) aliens I guess.

Avirosb
Nov 21, 2016

Everyone makes pisstakes

Vib Rib posted:

drat, all these years and I thought it was just me.

Nope, there are plenty of people out there with large feet.

Mr. Squishy
Mar 22, 2010

A country where you can always get richer.
https://twitter.com/GrrrGraphics/status/1346292119174975488

Apologies if this has already been discussed, but I have two questions: why are Hillary and McCain wearing ski-boots (I know why Hillary is missing one shoe), and who is the lady w/ the plane necklace and the redhead with the gun?

I AM GRANDO
Aug 20, 2006

Who’s the lady with the ankle holster?

Moon Slayer
Jun 19, 2007

I'm guessing the woman with the plane is supposed to be Valerie Jarret, who while attorney general briefly met with Bill on her plane in late 2016. It was not a good look because the Justice Department was looking into Her Emails at the time.

CampingCarl
Apr 28, 2008

This political cartoon needs more labels. Unironically for once.

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--
IT WASP ME ALL *BZZT* ALONG!

For all the work Garrison put into this all the feet look weird.
E: not clicking that but I'll bet the hands aren't great either.

Mr. Squishy
Mar 22, 2010

A country where you can always get richer.

Antifa Turkeesian posted:

Who’s the lady with the ankle holster?

Huma Abedin, Hillary's right hand and secret lesbian lover. She's also the wife of Anthony Weiner. Like, still.

Pants Donkey
Nov 13, 2011

Mr. Squishy posted:

https://twitter.com/GrrrGraphics/status/1346292119174975488

Apologies if this has already been discussed, but I have two questions: why are Hillary and McCain wearing ski-boots (I know why Hillary is missing one shoe), and who is the lady w/ the plane necklace and the redhead with the gun?
Either they’re old and frail, or it’s the QAnon idea that these people are secretly under house arrest and that’s one of the security devices to go off when you leave the defined area. The boot is to hide the device.

And this is an older comic (McCain is still alive), so it predates the Biden boot.

DalaranJ
Apr 15, 2008

Yosuke will now die for you.
Sinisterly enjoys a slice of pizza.

F_Shit_Fitzgerald
Feb 2, 2017

Korthal posted:

:lol: I had never noticed that!

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--

Just updated myself on what's what and I'm full of appreciation for Huma, Being married to loving Carlos Danger and not gutting him like a fish.
In addition to all the other bullshit she has to take for Hillary.

Vib Rib
Jul 23, 2007

God damn this shit is
fuckin' re-dic-a-liss

🍖🍖😛🍖🍖
How does the world work for these conspiracy theorists, where all their political enemies will have (or have already had) trials, and are even found guilty by a judge/jury, and get a sentence that mandates house arrest... but somehow they're able to tell the judge "keep this a secret"? Clinton and Biden and whoever else are convicted criminals wearing tracking anklets, but somehow no one ever mentioned that? These judges have the authority to enforce an incredibly strict surveillance and punishment but not to tell anyone?
Makes you wonder how they keep getting away with their deep state shenanigans if they're being monitored 24/7.

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--

As I understand it conspiracy theorists don't actually have a lot (or any) of strongly held beliefs, they pride themselves on "keeping an open mind" and rearranging their entire private little world view to justify whatever makes them feel in control of their lives at the moment.

Pants Donkey
Nov 13, 2011

The whole party runs on cognitive dissonance. You have the president telling people the vote in November was rigged while simultaneously telling them to go out and vote today.

Part of it is pride. The deeper you get into this poo poo, the more of a gullible rube you appear when you admit you got suckered. So you make excuses for why things didn’t work out THIS time, pulling you deeper into the rabbit hole, and putting more of your ego on the line. It’s a feedback loop that ends in Satanic Pedophiles running a pizza store.

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--

Also: If the issues you believe in are global omniscient conspiracies far too powerful to take down you needn't pay any mind to everyday petty injustices you could do something about!

Ex: why protest police immunity when Clinton.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Faustian Bargain
Apr 12, 2014

Garrison takes commissions right? How hard would it be to trick him into drawing obscure fetish stuff?