Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

sweet thursday
Sep 16, 2012

The people you remember as being "old as gently caress" are now dead

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

SUCK A MALE CAMEL'S DICK WITH MIRACLE WHIP!!

sweet thursday posted:

The people you remember as being "old as gently caress" are now dead

There were still WW1 veterans alive at that point.
And other people born in the 1800s.

SweetMercifulCrap! posted:

“Weird Al” - The Devil Went to Jamaica (very funny!!!).wma

“Weird Al” - big_bird_and_kermit_get_high.wav

I think it was Howard stern - big_bird_and_kermit_get_high.wav when I downloaded that.

Also:
Nirvana and the Beatles - VERY RARE jam_session

Chumbawumba4ever97
Dec 31, 2000

by Fluffdaddy
system of a down - Zelda theme live.aiff

Spinz
Jan 7, 2020

I ordered luscious new gemstones from India and made new earrings for my SA mart thread

Remember my earrings and art are much better than my posting

New stuff starts towards end of page 3 of the thread
I was living the wild life, running a busy lounge, playing high stakes poker and being a selective slut. Good times

sweet thursday
Sep 16, 2012

The song used to be called "Let's Get Retarded" and I don't care what mod knows it

Poohs Packin
Jan 13, 2019

Pretty sure I felt a bewb for the first time in 2001. Now every time I see the WTC I get horny..

I MEAN WISTFUL! I GET WISTFUL!

MakaVillian
Aug 16, 2003

Well, in Whoville they say - that his tiny hands grew three sizes that day.

Spinz posted:

I was living the wild life, running a busy lounge, playing high stakes poker and being a selective slut. Good times

Not that wild, no one was eating your rear end :colbert:

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth

sweet thursday posted:

The song used to be called "Let's Get Retarded" and I don't care what mod knows it

Was the song, like, pulled and rerecorded with a different word or something? I haven't heard or thought about it forever.

Poohs Packin
Jan 13, 2019

Things were clear back then. I mean literally they made lots of things out of clear plastic.

Zugzwang
Jan 2, 2005

You have a kind of sick desperation in your laugh.

Ramrod XTreme
EQ was great. I remember how much of a menace the ogres Zarchoomi and Corflunk were when I was a newbie. And then how satisfying it was to flatten them with one spell after leveling up for a while.

Speaking of MMOs, I was still playing Ultima Online in 2001:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5X1gC3BLq2w

That game was fun. Especially the first summer that it was out, because that's when the SERVER WARS were a thing. The servers would go down for a bit every night around 4-5 am, and roughly 60-90 minutes before that happened, they'd stop saving your progress. There was always an all-out battle with people doing all kinds of crazy poo poo because it would just be wiped away the next morning.

I'm definitely too nice to play UO now though, because a major part of its enjoyment was fighting other players and looting their houses and stuff. Now I would just feel bad if I did that. :unsmith:

Punkinhead
Apr 2, 2015

d0s posted:

somehow managed to avoid everquest but I lost an insane amount of hours to this

I remember being in 8th grade and my friend being frustrated I couldn't figure out how to install his preferred private RO server

I figured it out on my own and levelled a priest while blasting NoFX and to this day I still associate certain NoFX albums with RO

Weka
May 5, 2019

That child totally had it coming. Nobody should be able to be out at dusk except cars.

Poohs Packin posted:

Pretty sure I felt a bewb for the first time in 2001. Now every time I see the WTC I get horny..

I MEAN WISTFUL! I GET WISTFUL!

I too am wistful for the feel of a boob.

Spinz
Jan 7, 2020

I ordered luscious new gemstones from India and made new earrings for my SA mart thread

Remember my earrings and art are much better than my posting

New stuff starts towards end of page 3 of the thread

MakaVillian posted:

Not that wild, no one was eating your rear end :colbert:

Not regularly, true

Chumbawumba4ever97
Dec 31, 2000

by Fluffdaddy

Meme Poker Party posted:

Was the song, like, pulled and rerecorded with a different word or something? I haven't heard or thought about it forever.

The album version remained untouched. It's the radio/single version that was changed.

A Pack of Kobolds
Mar 23, 2007

Don't let time blur the fact that the Black Eyed Peas were and are loving awful

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

A Pack of Kobolds posted:

Don't let time blur the fact that the Black Eyed Peas were and are loving awful

That lady pee herself once.

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

Rewatching "The Sopranos" and the difference between pre-2001 episodes and post-2001 episodes is so loving stark.

Bouillon Rube
Aug 6, 2009

Literally A Person posted:

That lady pee herself once.

it happened way more than once iirc

Mooey Cow
Jan 27, 2018

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Pillbug
More like The Black Eyed Pees :smug:

wait

Adbot