Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Kazzah
Jul 15, 2011

Formerly known as
Krazyface
Hair Elf
Man, I wish something exciting would happen. My generation deserves some sort of great crusade to give us purpose and meaning. I make a hundred and twenty thousand dollars a year and I'm just miserable.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

yippeekiyaymf
May 16, 2002

You seriously have issues.

Go catch more racoons in a net and step away from the computer.
Gotta buy concert tickets so I’m going to the Robinsons May in Santa Monica that has a small Ticketmaster counter in the back that not a lot know about. Going to get there early and put my name on the list for two tickets so when the salesperson places the order she puts in the one for everyone there instead of doing each one individually. Then I’ll stop by Tower Records and pick up some CDs.

yippeekiyaymf fucked around with this message at 12:08 on May 9, 2021

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD
Watching Teenaged Mutant Ninja Turtles 2: The Secret of the Ooze and wondering which turtle will win the Oscar this year or if they can all share it.

Funky Valentine
Feb 26, 2014

Dojyaa~an

*buys into the Death Row vs. Bad Boy feud without realizing how insane 2pac's beef with Biggie is*

HAmbONE
May 11, 2004

I know where the XBox is!!
Smellrose
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=qVwL1uqesZw

Tugging to the 90’s

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

AmbassadorofSodomy posted:

I can't wait for my favorite band Nirvana to release their next album!

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD
I'd like to discuss what I call the "Joey Archetype" that inexplicably survived well into the mid 90s. The denim clad tough guy with a New York accent that wore fingerless gloves that kept on appearing in television and movies well past the time they stopped existing (if indeed they ever did) in the real world.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ujClVx9w9lE

titties
May 10, 2012

They're like two suicide notes stuffed into a glitter bra

I really think the war is going to be over soon guys

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

I don't practice Santeria,
I ain't got no crystal ball

You Are A Werewolf
Apr 26, 2010

Black Gold!

Funky Valentine posted:

*buys into the Death Row vs. Bad Boy feud without realizing how insane 2pac's beef with Biggie is*

True story: I walked into Sam Goody with my friends at the mall to peruse new CDs (because it was 1997, you see), and this high as a kite employee walks up to us and asks, “East coast or west coast?” without context.

I was like, “...Huh?” and he explained “Rap, dude. East coast or west coast?” I listened to both Biggie and Tupac, and I wasn’t interested in beefs enough to give a gently caress about whose record label was better. I told him “neither,” and we all left for Best Buy because their CD selection was goddamn amazing in the ‘90s and cheaper than all other stores.

Most of my CDs I still own came from Best Buy in the ‘90s and ‘00s.

Funky Valentine
Feb 26, 2014

Dojyaa~an

So here I am
Doing everything I can
Holding on because I am
Pretending I'm a Superman

rap music
Mar 11, 2006

This thread had 64 unread posts when I clicked on it :dukedoge:

Zeluth
May 12, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

rap music posted:

Boy, you should have known by now.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=estxPDWdyzg

Kazzah
Jul 15, 2011

Formerly known as
Krazyface
Hair Elf
I sure love being an uncontacted hunter-gatherer on Sentinel Island, think I'll go fishing today

naem
May 29, 2011

I can’t wait for life to be exactly like the television show F.R.I.E.N.D.S when I grow up

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

SUCK A MALE CAMEL'S DICK WITH MIRACLE WHIP!!
Yo, check it out, I got these sweet shoes that you can PUMP UP!!!

rap music posted:

Would've been pretty NICE! If you had waited a bit longer for there to be 69 new posts.

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

rap music posted:

I can't wait for Superman 64!!

Funky Valentine
Feb 26, 2014

Dojyaa~an

*has vicious internet fight over Joel vs. Mike, slurs are used*

Chrs
Sep 21, 2015

Funky See Funky Do posted:

I love watching The Simpsons. Every week's episode is better than the last.

I missed it last night I guess I’ll have to wait a couple months and hope I can catch it on repeats :saddowns:

Moon Slayer
Jun 19, 2007

ohnobugs posted:

Heh Leno made a Monica Lewinsky joke

[4 months later] Ha! It's still funny.

carry on then
Jul 10, 2010

by VideoGames

(and can't post for 10 years!)

let's eat at taco bell.

taco bell:

rap music
Mar 11, 2006

Time to to online

beep beep boop beep boop boop

EEEEEEEE OOOOOO EEEEEEEE AAAAAAAAA BONG BONG XXFFXTXFXYXGFXGGYXGTTTT

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

I can't wait for this new Woodstock concert to happen! Its going to be even BETTER than the one in 94!! Limp Biscuit is going to be there, gently caress yeah!!

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002
Anyone wanna skip third period and go smoke under the bleachers?

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

Chief McHeath posted:

Fuckin right I do!

I'll bring my Walkman (cause in this post its 1991) and we can listen to the 2 Live Crew As Nasty As They Wanna Be tape. I just turned 16 so I'm old enough to buy it now!

neato burrito
Aug 25, 2002

bitch better have my chex mix

Chief McHeath posted:

gently caress yeah, a pack of cigarettes is about two bucks, even a child can afford one!

Armitage
Aug 16, 2005

"Mathman's not here." "Oh? Where is he?" "He's in the Mathroom."
who's up to go to Media Play? I got disposable income and I want to spend it on the latest games and movies!

Chumbawumba4ever97
Dec 31, 2000

by Fluffdaddy

LimaBiker
Dec 9, 2020

gently caress, my parents are gonna kill me for spending so much time on the old information superhighway! Unbelievable that there are more than a million web sites you can visit, but it sure drives up those phone bills. But they don't know i'm actually making money with this. Who wants some diskettes with sexy lady pictures on them? :fap:
Meet me behind the school buidling at lunch break.
For a premium, i can even burn you a CD-ROM with more than 75 pictures on it, with a 1 minute video clip for free! But you must have RealPlayer for that.

EDIT:
Gosh darnit, just wasted two CD-ROMs and an hour of my free time. Stupid buffer underrun errors.

EDIT2:
NO MOMMM IT ISN'T WHAT IT LOOKS LIKE! I SWEAR! THE COMPUTER HAS A VIRUS!

LimaBiker fucked around with this message at 18:14 on May 9, 2021

rap music
Mar 11, 2006

$80 blockbuster late fee gets sent to collections

Bronze Fonz
Feb 14, 2019

Just went to the mall so a middle-aged stranger I met on the internet would sell me 3ds max 1.2 on a CD-R for 15$!

Totally worth the price because those goddamn multi-part uploads on usenet are always missing a piece.

naem
May 29, 2011

https://youtu.be/VcMZMjxydWQ
https://youtu.be/fAHNihB_kzY

temple
Jul 29, 2006

I have actual skeletons in my closet
Maggie!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3mZKoejwKOs

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

My cousin's friend's brother's friend has an uncle that works for Nintendo. Guess what new game is coming out?

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free
which pair of JNCOs will I wear on my trip to the mall today, I wonder

and will today be the day I buy that full finger goth ring from the little kiosk on the skybridge between the mall and JC Penney's?

Animal-Mother
Feb 14, 2012

RABBIT RABBIT
RABBIT RABBIT
I wonder when they will finish The Pirates of Dark Water.

Funky Valentine
Feb 26, 2014

Dojyaa~an

Boy this Game of Thrones book sure is something, I can't wait until the trilogy is finished! I bet they'll make a cool movie out of them in like 2005.

chocolateTHUNDER
Jul 19, 2008

GIVE ME ALL YOUR FREE AGENTS

ALL OF THEM
* Logs on to MPlayer using 28.8k modem to play Red Alert online *

*Gets rear end kicked repeatedly on custom maps by people build-crawling tesla coils across the map because I'm 11 years old*

Spinz
Jan 7, 2020

I ordered luscious new gemstones from India and made new earrings for my SA mart thread

Remember my earrings and art are much better than my posting

New stuff starts towards end of page 3 of the thread

Code Jockey posted:

which pair of JNCOs will I wear on my trip to the mall today, I wonder

and will today be the day I buy that full finger goth ring from the little kiosk on the skybridge between the mall and JC Penney's?

You poser

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Laslow
Jul 18, 2007
You can pinpoint the moment of when western society peaked was when Suge Knight dangled Vanilla Ice out of a window of the Chrysler building.