Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Frenz
Jan 14, 2009

They should make a ff rpg again instead of action bullcrap.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Kins
Oct 2, 2004

mysterious loyall X posted:

Ninja gaiden 2 also isnt good. And the changes to sigma from ng black are mostly terrible. They hate itagaki so theyre never going to release ngb again tho
apparently the reason they're porting sigma instead of black is because they've lost a lot of the source materials for black over the years so sigma's all they've got

John Romero
Jul 6, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 4 hours!
I have sigma 1 and 2 on my vita maybe i should play them some time

https://twitter.com/zhugeex/status/1397146854773690369?s=21

absolutely anything
Dec 28, 2006

~As for dreams, she has enough and more to spare~
the summer of gaming begins
https://twitter.com/sonic_hedgehog/status/1397220919865659410

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

sony's showing 20 minutes of horizon 2 on thursday. not adding it to the op because it's another western open world pile

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up
they shouldve picked a different day from sonic, no ones gonna pay attention to them

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

i really wanted to like horizon zero dawn, but i could never get into it.

Nutmeg
Feb 8, 2004

Bicyclops posted:

its impressive in its own way to have combat involve fighting robotic dinosaurs and make it boring

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Bicyclops posted:

the best thing they did was give their engine to kojima. it's a really bland game otherwise

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!

Fungah! posted:

the best thing they did was give their engine to kojima. it's a really bland game otherwise

It’s cool that the game about using a bow to fight giant dino-bots ended up being boring while the game about walking slowly across a wasteland to deliver packages was the fun one lol

IdealFlaws
Aug 23, 2005

Lumpy the Cook posted:

It’s cool that the game about using a bow to fight giant dino-bots ended up being boring while the game about walking slowly across a wasteland to deliver packages was the fun one lol

Ziplines ftw

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

Nutmeg posted:

its impressive in its own way to have combat involve fighting robotic dinosaurs and make it boring

yeah, just in general the entire concept seemed good on paper and something in the execution just felt sort of bland

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

I can't believe this western developed open world game was boring as hell

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

has there been any indication when we're gonna learn more about SMTV.

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
Just looked it up and realized that the DQ thing isn't until basically midnight tomorrow. I know it makes sense since they wanna air it globally but I just knew it was Wednesday I wasn't expecting it to be Wednesday at 11:59pm.

Roth
Jul 9, 2016

Horizon has just been sitting in my "I'll get around to it someday" pile but there's always something more immediately interesting to me that I want to play.

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

American McGay posted:

Just looked it up and realized that the DQ thing isn't until basically midnight tomorrow. I know it makes sense since they wanna air it globally but I just knew it was Wednesday I wasn't expecting it to be Wednesday at 11:59pm.

Huh. I was reading at as AM and the PM time works way better for me, actually. midnight DQ hype.

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo

Roth posted:

Horizon has just been sitting in my "I'll get around to it someday" pile but there's always something more immediately interesting to me that I want to play.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DUpPYvELLB8

Roth
Jul 9, 2016

Playing this next now

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

American McGay posted:

Making a big mug of hot cocoa and tucking myself into bed to watch the DQ news.

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003
Theyre not announcing poo poo

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

please get on zoloft or something lyle

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020
oh yeah just what we need, another 63 year old bay area guy starting zoloft and listening to Shpongle

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

lmao

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

https://twitch.tv/monsterhunter

its just stories 2 info rn but 3.0 update info about to start.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

valstrax ftmfw!!!!!!!! thank you capcom

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

so it looks like just valstrax and apex zinogre? and an ibushi/narwa double fight maybe. guess that's not terrible

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

yeah its a pretty light addition. all the apex mons now have solo fights like arzuros/rath/mizu as well. only other thing they mentioned is now they'll be adding event quests every 2 - 3 weeks or so. thank you capcom.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

I wonder if there will be any additional unannounced mons like the last update.

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

i 100% want and fully expect deviljho to come in in this update. or maybe golden rajang

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

thinkin about it, is rise the first monster hunter that doesn't have black diablos? if so that's kind of crazy

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

GU didn't have black diablos iirc

herculon
Sep 7, 2018

it's all new to me and it all kicks rear end

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

dq tonight right when I get home, im hype. more ports more ports

John Romero
Jul 6, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 4 hours!

lmao isn’t guerilla in sweden? this is “our american VAs are already done working and we need to record this scene oh gently caress who here has the least noticeable accent”

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

extremebuff posted:

more ports more ports

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

In Training posted:

valstrax ftmfw!!!!!!!! thank you capcom

hell yeah

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

i'd bet money they stealth add eitehr deviljho or golden rajang too, it just makes too much sense

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

at 8pm eastern tonight, i will find out