Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020
Ask me about shitposting in SAD to get the attention my parents never gave me

lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020
bump

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020
bump

absolutely anything
Dec 28, 2006

~As for dreams, she has enough and more to spare~
looks like we need some bumpage

loopsheloop
Oct 22, 2010
if u beat the game on proud with all 99 dalmations, u even get to see mickey take a steamer. And it's not mouse-sized

absolutely anything
Dec 28, 2006

~As for dreams, she has enough and more to spare~
yeah im thinking a bump is in order

John Romero
Jul 6, 2003

John Romero got made a bitch

Plutonis posted:

john you made some classic games, i expected better than you to have this attitude regarding sunk cost in gaming

perhaps it would have been better to say I heard the ending was decent so I wanted to see it through

anyway aside from that I have been playing Tony hawk 1 and 2. It is probably my favorite game from last year and many other years. The ps5 upgrade is great it feels very nice and looks amazing. The loading is fast and makes restarting levels extremely snappy. I wish they would make more of these

Songbearer
Jul 12, 2007

Fuck you say?
The Imp Zone was very rude to me when I posted a Dead Rising 2 screenshot into their screenshot thread and it really hurt my feelings so I'm not their friend anymore :smith:

PotU
Jul 5, 2009

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Songbearer posted:

The Imp Zone was very rude to me when I posted a Dead Rising 2 screenshot into their screenshot thread and it really hurt my feelings so I'm not their friend anymore :smith:

imp zone ftmfw!!!!

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

John Romero posted:

perhaps it would have been better to say I heard the ending was decent so I wanted to see it through

anyway aside from that I have been playing Tony hawk 1 and 2. It is probably my favorite game from last year and many other years. The ps5 upgrade is great it feels very nice and looks amazing. The loading is fast and makes restarting levels extremely snappy. I wish they would make more of these

All right you are in. 8 more slots.

Skeezy
Jul 3, 2007

Plutonis posted:

On name alone I would have let him in lmfao

Skeezy
Jul 3, 2007

Bump

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020

Skeezy posted:

On name alone I would have let him in lmfao

??????

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020

Songbearer posted:

Sounds like you deserved it

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020

loopsheloop posted:

if u beat the game on proud with all 99 dalmations, u even get to see mickey take a steamer. And it's not mouse-sized

alright you had potential but you took it too far and ruined it. Try again next year. Bump!

Skeezy
Jul 3, 2007

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Songbearer
Jul 12, 2007

Fuck you say?

That Little Demon posted:

Sounds like you deserved it

I just wanted to make people happy :(

Desdinova
Dec 16, 2004
I had to be on my toes, like a midget at a urinal!
ive been playing heroes of the storm after it got a balance patch and was no longer christmas in may gg blizz

i have been bronze 5 (the lowest of the low) for many a year and yet i still play ranked in the hope that i will finally become something better than the worst. still, i play, on and on, until entropy of the universe sets in and i may or may not make it to bronze 4.

maybe ill go back to doom 2

Skeezy
Jul 3, 2007

pog boyfriend
Jul 2, 2011

bumping this.

Robo Turnus
Jul 12, 2006

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit
Replaying through dead cells. Insanely responsive feeling game and they manage to make almost every weapon type feel strong in its own right. There are no stinkers to give a wide berth to, which is a powerful gaming achievement. Reinstalled hades recently to beat the last few heat settings. Another excellent game. Smeper games.

Robo Turnus
Jul 12, 2006

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit
also, hell, this could use a bump.

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Robo Turnus posted:

Replaying through dead cells. Insanely responsive feeling game and they manage to make almost every weapon type feel strong in its own right. There are no stinkers to give a wide berth to, which is a powerful gaming achievement. Reinstalled hades recently to beat the last few heat settings. Another excellent game. Smeper games.

Good enough. 7 Slots.

John Romero
Jul 6, 2003

John Romero got made a bitch

Plutonis posted:

Thank you. I will do my best.

free hubcaps
Oct 12, 2009

currently replaying legacy of kain: soul reaver but im stuck on the second clown boss

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020
Bump

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020
bump

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020
bump

pog boyfriend
Jul 2, 2011

7 slots. its any ones game now... who will be the 4th..?

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020
bump

mycophobia
May 7, 2008

free hubcaps posted:

currently replaying legacy of kain: soul reaver but im stuck on the second clown boss

sounds like you're the clown boss

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Slots are filling up fast, folks... here’s a bump

Skeezy
Jul 3, 2007

Bumoipo

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020
Bump

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020
Bump

dangerburrd
Feb 20, 2013
I’ve been playing katamari forever and I think a thread about what you would do if you saw a katamari irl could be funny in a “how would gamers react to irl glitches” sense

free hubcaps
Oct 12, 2009

mycophobia posted:

sounds like you're the clown boss

ouch, my sense of self worth. you imps are brutal

little munchkin
Aug 15, 2010

dangerburrd posted:

I’ve been playing katamari forever and I think a thread about what you would do if you saw a katamari irl could be funny in a “how would gamers react to irl glitches” sense

let's hear an example

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020
Bump