Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bearjew
Apr 18, 2017

NO YOU CAN'T POST THAT HERE

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dads friend steve
Dec 24, 2004

ShallNoiseUpon posted:

yeah it's pretty dope it's after imp zone in the list of forums

an actual qcs success story lol

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

:11tea::bubblewoop::agesilaus::megaman::yoshi::squawk::supaburn::iit::spooky::axe::honked::shroom::smugdog::sg::pkmnwhy::parrot::screamy::tubular::corsair::sanix::yeeclaw::hayter::flip::redflag:

Zil posted:

Didn't get to say this before the other thread got locked, but I really like your music 2DCat and I hope you don't leave the forums for good.

oxsnard
Oct 8, 2003

LegoMan posted:

Im having a hard time seeing what exactly the Trump thread regulars actually did.

literally "have a fun time" that's it

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos
Chat spam

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

https://i.imgur.com/ixnLD3J.mp4

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

neutral milf hotel posted:

how old is your little one?

Just turned four months, and she is awesome, babbling like crazy, tracking people, loves little jump scares too :allears:

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 362 days!

Plinkey posted:

i came back today, sorry

WrasslorMonkey
Mar 5, 2012

Pohl posted:

oh great, here we go again...

lol

Harton
Jun 13, 2001

Mayor Dave posted:

They won. It's over. I'm taking a break, be back eventually.

Yeah I mean I’m going to try and bail as well. We’ll see how long I can stay away.

The QCS thread is absolutely insane, like how are any of these people real? They are worse than chuds.

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

Mayor Dave posted:

They won. It's over. I'm taking a break, be back eventually.

Not a bad idea, peace be with you

Me? I'm glad the trump thread is gone. Full of very nasty people. This thread is much better

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

HAIL eSATA-n posted:

i made bread today

here is the bread

would

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

Spergin Morlock posted:

whatever happened to nctv? does anyone go there anymore?

nothing and yeah but mostly at night (in US time zones)

Virgil Vox
Dec 8, 2009

I will never post in fyad or wherever the Trump thread is now

neutral milf hotel
Oct 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

Pohl posted:

oh great, here we go again...

wut

no

just asking cuz 4am is super early for a kid to wake up

WrasslorMonkey
Mar 5, 2012

LegoMan posted:

Im having a hard time seeing what exactly the Trump thread regulars actually did.

Before the invasion of outsiders today it was seriously the most no drama thread ever. Just goofy bullshit all day and all nite

Justin Tyme
Feb 22, 2011

I remember how the doobie thread drove spanish manlove absolutely loving bazonkers insane over the course of a year or so and welp there is a gbs thread about doobie to this day, hth

Also that krusty grilled meats pic was nuclear forbidden for some reason

Aino Minako
Dec 16, 2007

Perpetual rage elemental

WrasslorMonkey posted:

Before the invasion of outsiders today it was seriously the most no drama thread ever. Just goofy bullshit all day and all nite

miss the goofy bullshit. took it for granted.

Bumper Stickup
Jan 7, 2012

Mmm... Offshore Toast!

Grimey Drawer

ShallNoiseUpon posted:

yeah it's pretty dope it's after imp zone in the list of forums

Whip rear end. Gonna check that out later.

TheMightyBoops
Nov 1, 2016

LegoMan posted:

It either happened in other threads in QCS or it happened while I wasn’t paying attention because it seemed like the people who wanted the thread closed in QCS were calling all the regulars pedos. Then I saw the last 2 pages of the thread and it was chaos and then it went away.

Bearjew
Apr 18, 2017

WrasslorMonkey posted:

six years as the vanguard of chill stupid poo poo,

lost, like piss in rain

neutral milf hotel
Oct 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

Good soup! posted:

Just turned four months, and she is awesome, babbling like crazy, tracking people, loves little jump scares too :allears:

aww

my little one turned 1 not too long ago. sweet kid and so far is developing well. he's fascinated with trash cans and table legs, though, which is weird but :shrug:

Harton
Jun 13, 2001

Zil posted:

Didn't get to say this before the other thread got locked, but I really like your music 2DCat and I hope you don't leave the forums for good.

Yeah it was cool posting with you 2dcat

all of you really, this place is kinda toxic though. I always said the Trump thread is the only group of people on this website who would be fun at a party.

Chard
Aug 24, 2010

HAIL eSATA-n posted:

i made bread today

here is the bread

nice lookin bread, good work

FUCK SNEEP
Apr 21, 2007

TheMightyBoops posted:

It either happened in other threads in QCS or it happened while I wasn’t paying attention because it seemed like the people who wanted the thread closed in QCS were calling all the regulars pedos. Then I saw the last 2 pages of the thread and it was chaos and then it went away.

if you call a character in an image underage they will call you a pedophile in response. quite amazing actually!

WrasslorMonkey
Mar 5, 2012

Bearjew posted:

six years as the vanguard of chill stupid poo poo,

lost, like piss in rain

Yeah just like that alanis morissette song, well put.

Justin Tyme
Feb 22, 2011

Just pretend the trhead got closed for routine bloated postcount, easy peasy

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

lol

https://twitter.com/KeeneRoz/status/1398319485698912256

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ
people really need to learn not to take the bait

Squinky v2.0
Nov 16, 2006

Behind you! A three headed monkey!

College Slice
this is exactly why Florida is making mods illegal

Yossarian-22
Oct 26, 2014

multiple cartoons and x's here, dunno if i like where this is going

BigWeirdSashimi
Jul 10, 2019
lmao fyad hates mods unless they're banning pol forum regulars

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

:11tea::bubblewoop::agesilaus::megaman::yoshi::squawk::supaburn::iit::spooky::axe::honked::shroom::smugdog::sg::pkmnwhy::parrot::screamy::tubular::corsair::sanix::yeeclaw::hayter::flip::redflag:
e:nvm

Salt Fish
Sep 11, 2003

Cybernetic Crumb
This is no longer a lawful gathering. Return to your homes. Gas will be deployed in 5 minutes.

TheMightyBoops
Nov 1, 2016

neutral milf hotel posted:

aww

my little one turned 1 not too long ago. sweet kid and so far is developing well. he's fascinated with trash cans and table legs, though, which is weird but :shrug:

Hey mine turned one and a half recently and they’re super into just turning devices on throughout the house if they can and trying to climb on tables.

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

LegoMan posted:

Joe Biden is president b*tch. SAY HIS NAME

FUCK SNEEP
Apr 21, 2007

BigWeirdSashimi posted:

lmao fyad hates mods unless they're banning pol forum regulars

they wont rest until no one is posting on these forums anymore

Salt Fish
Sep 11, 2003

Cybernetic Crumb
My parents, unprompted and without knowing what cspam is, named their cat plinkey.

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LegoMan
Mar 17, 2002

ting ting ting

College Slice

WrasslorMonkey posted:

Yeah, thats what I thought. Some shithead fyad posters thought it would be funny to poo poo in the punch bowl at a chill party of dumb people and the cops came and broke it up.