Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: Smugworth)
Do u eat eggs
gently caress off Derpies
What an eggcellent thread
Goku fusion dancing with an egg
CHICKEN CAME FIRST
View Results

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel
I made bubble and squeak a few months ago on the suggestion from a goon of what to do with my leftover corned beef and cabbage that I was eating for 3 days. It turned out amazing and I made possibly my first over easy eggs without breaking the yolk or overcooking it.

It was super good and I'm going to make that every time I make corned beef and cabbage again.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Derpies
Mar 11, 2014

by sebmojo

Pennywise the Frown posted:

I made bubble and squeak a few months ago on the suggestion from a goon of what to do with my leftover corned beef and cabbage that I was eating for 3 days. It turned out amazing and I made possibly my first over easy eggs without breaking the yolk or overcooking it.

It was super good and I'm going to make that every time I make corned beef and cabbage again.

Plz tell me your secrets of how you learned not to burn egg so I can inform wife no cook egg good.

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel

Derpies posted:

Plz tell me your secrets of how you learned not to burn egg so I can inform wife no cook egg good.

I set them on the porch for a few days.

Porched eggs.

Derpies
Mar 11, 2014

by sebmojo

I set them on the porch for a few days.

Porched eggs.

LOL nice callback

pacerhimself
Dec 30, 2008

by Fluffdaddy
Are porched eggs like sun tea?

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
oeuf

Derpies
Mar 11, 2014

by sebmojo

rip chinatown had too many eggs had a stroke

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

NURSE... is a EGG! with a 'HOOK'

Derpies
Mar 11, 2014

by sebmojo

BIG TIT LIL NIP posted:

NURSE... is a EGG! with a 'HOOK'

beware the egg slut

pacerhimself
Dec 30, 2008

by Fluffdaddy
My lawn needed mowing and it was really distracting me. Got it mowed and now I'm back to thinkin about eggs.

Egg.

Away all Goats
Jul 5, 2005

Goose's rebellion

If the yolk ain't runnin' then I'm not comin'

Revins
Nov 2, 2007

tune the FM in to static and pretend that its the sea
*sensual whisper*

my yolk is always runnin'

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth
I like when a little bit of syrup gets on my eggs. The touch of sweetness is great with the salty savory of the egg.

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
Idea for a fridge feature:

in-door Egg dispenser

Revins
Nov 2, 2007

Derpies posted:

low and slow is the way to go

especially with egg, keep the burner on medium-low at most

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

Derpies posted:

beware the egg slut

we are all the egg slut

Waterbed Wendy
Jan 29, 2009
https://i.imgur.com/iPofHM7.gifv

egg dogg

gleebster
Dec 16, 2006

Only a howler
Pillbug
Y'know, I've lived all my life and never cracked open a double-yolked egg.

Derpies
Mar 11, 2014

by sebmojo

gleebster posted:

Y'know, I've lived all my life and never cracked open a double-yolked egg.

Coward

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

Who What Now posted:

I like when a little bit of syrup gets on my eggs. The touch of sweetness is great with the salty savory of the egg.

One time I had a bite of breakfast that contained sausage, bacon, egg, and a touch of maple syrup.

I still think about it sometimes.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

pacerhimself posted:

Are porched eggs like sun tea?

Yeah but then you put em in the compost pile for a while like potatoes.

Derpies
Mar 11, 2014

by sebmojo
So a McGriddle?

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

if you dont mix your all star from Waffle House all together into a breakfast slurry then wtf are you even doin at Waffle House

Derpies
Mar 11, 2014

by sebmojo

BIG TIT LIL NIP posted:

if you dont mix your all star from Waffle House all together into a breakfast slurry then wtf are you even doin at Waffle House

If you know how you got to the Waffle House what are you even doing at Waffle House

Traxis
Jul 2, 2006

I had thai cashew chicken for dinner and it came with a fried egg on top.

egg.

Derpies
Mar 11, 2014

by sebmojo

Traxis posted:

I had thai cashew chicken for dinner and it came with a fried egg on top.

egg.

egg.

gleebster
Dec 16, 2006

Only a howler
Pillbug
I'm eating a couple of fried eggs and some fried slices of tongue right now. Eggs.

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002

Derpies posted:

If you know how you got to the Waffle House what are you even doing at Waffle House

Eating delicious food you idiot, you loving moron. Waffle House doesn't pretend to be what it isn't, embraces what it is and is loving eggcelent. Suck my eggs (nuts testicles) you fuckman.

Spinz
Jan 7, 2020

I ordered luscious new gemstones from India and made new earrings for my SA mart thread

Remember my earrings and art are much better than my posting

New stuff starts towards end of page 3 of the thread
I've never eaten at a Waffle House

Is it like Denny's or IHOP?

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
any breakfast place that fucks up eggs benny should be burned to the ground

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993

Spinz posted:

I've never eaten at a Waffle House

Is it like Denny's or IHOP?

kind of, now imagine if one of those was whittled down to the sheer limit of efficiency

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Aardvark! posted:

kind of, now imagine if one of those was whittled down to the sheer limit of efficiency

Nah, apples to oranges. If all the 2am patrons and staff of a Waffle House got into a fight with all the 2am patrons and staff of a dennys the Waffle House would KICK THE poo poo out of the dennys.

Derpies
Mar 11, 2014

by sebmojo

ClamdestineBoyster posted:

Nah, apples to oranges. If all the 2am patrons and staff of a Waffle House got into a fight with all the 2am patrons and staff of a dennys the Waffle House would KICK THE poo poo out of the dennys.

I think just a single line cook at a waffle
House could take on the entire staff of 30-50 feral Denny’s

Snake Dance
Jan 5, 2020

by Azathoth
Years ago I added a fake dish called "Eggs Muldoon" to the wikipedia page on Egg Dishes. It stayed up for like 8 years with a "citation needed" tag until a year or two back when they finally caught on. However, some algorithm or something pulled it off the page and linked it to a photo of some other egg dish and apparently classified it as an Irish dish. I'm coming clean now- it's not real and it never has been. I'm sorry for all the hurt I've caused.

Brutal Garcon
Nov 2, 2014

Snake Dance posted:

Years ago I added a fake dish called "Eggs Muldoon" to the wikipedia page on Egg Dishes. It stayed up for like 8 years with a "citation needed" tag until a year or two back when they finally caught on. However, some algorithm or something pulled it off the page and linked it to a photo of some other egg dish and apparently classified it as an Irish dish. I'm coming clean now- it's not real and it never has been. I'm sorry for all the hurt I've caused.

I just checked, and an entirely fake piece of information a friend of mine put on Wikipedia in like 2005 is still there. The trick is to make up a citation that no-one will check.

Revins
Nov 2, 2007

I have never been to waffle house while not being either drunk or hungover or some combination thereof

waffle house rules

gleebster
Dec 16, 2006

Only a howler
Pillbug
I nearly went into a Waffle House, but it was full and I was already hungry, so I ate somewhere I could be seated immediately.

Eggs Muldoon sounds like a Dick Tracy character, one with a pointy bald head who is always eating hard-boiled eggs.

Egg.

whose tuggin
Nov 6, 2009

by Hand Knit
https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3970384&pagenumber=3&perpage=40&userid=0#post515398948

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth
One of my favorite ways to eat eggs is french toast

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fluffy Bunnies
Jan 10, 2009

Oh, this looks great

also happy to see you posting because you disappeared from covidhellthread and I was a bit concerned.

one of my ducks laid a double yolker and it was so much egg it overfilled a 1c measuring cup.