Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Chuka Umana
Apr 30, 2019

by sebmojo
actually i changed my mind. Gazi is the closest thing we have to Malcolm X today.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Alhazred posted:

Malcolm X: "The so-called black British middle class have been used as pawns in Cameron’s war against the poor. You might wonder why I keep using the word “so-called” to describe the black middle class. There are two reasons. First, even though many of you feel comfortable being called “Middle-class”, the reality is that most of you are just one, two or three pay cheques away from poverty. If you lose your job today, would you still be able to pay your mortgage or send your children to those private schools that you brag about? Second, when God created mankind, he made us all equal, but the human race decided to create a classification system which put the rich and influential at the top and left the poor at the bottom of the so-called social ladder. This classification has contributed to the denial of humanity to the poor. Even though you have more in common with the poor than the rich, you think you are superior to your poor brothers and sisters."
Goons: "Is this class analysis?"

what are you even trying to say here. He's completely correct.

Atrocious Joe
Sep 2, 2011

gazi and tariq have the same fbi handler

anyway

little munchkin posted:

anyways please close thread

miniscule12
Jan 8, 2020

HAHA YEAH HE PEED IN HIS OWN MOUTH I'M GONNA KEEP BRINGING IT UP.

Atrocious Joe posted:

gazi and tariq have the same fbi handler

anyway

isn't it a bit racist to assume that all black assets have the same handler?

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

no meds = f4

miniscule12 posted:

isn't it a bit racist to assume that all black assets have the same handler?

he is their handler.

miniscule12
Jan 8, 2020

Smythe posted:

he is their handler.

drat the fbi is racist, that's crazy

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Anyway please gas before more moderator-brained liberals try to poo poo talk one of the few leftist American heroes, Malcom X

Chuka Umana
Apr 30, 2019

by sebmojo

Larry Parrish posted:

Anyway please gas before more moderator-brained liberals try to poo poo talk one of the few leftist American heroes, Malcom X

Malcolm X was a leftist for like 10 months before getting shot. Read his stuff from 1963 and before.

crazy eyes mustafa
Nov 30, 2014
Chuka Umana, New Independent Group

crazy eyes mustafa
Nov 30, 2014
Liam Neeson staggering out into the street holding a "cosh" (???), looking for some random buck to break

Anime Bernie Bro
Feb 4, 2020

FUCK MY ASSHOLE, LOL
oh my god someone says "malcolm x" you say "based" how is it this hard

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Anime Bernie Bro posted:

oh my god someone says "malcolm x" you say "based" how is it this hard

Durrr he hated white people and didn't want to work with liberals. Seems like he should be canceled and also ignored forever.

crazy eyes mustafa
Nov 30, 2014
is there a desus and mero thread or can this be it

I love how the one guy talks in front of a backdrop of shoes. something about that really speaks to my sensibilities

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy

crazy eyes mustafa posted:

is there a desus and mero thread or can this be it

I love how the one guy talks in front of a backdrop of shoes. something about that really speaks to my sensibilities

lol remember when they interviewed AOC

coathat
May 21, 2007

Gas immediately

Big Mad Drongo
Nov 10, 2006

Breaking Uncle Buck, John Candy's little known and ill-advised foray into blackface

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
What level of buck breaking was it when geordi had sex with a hologram of the woman who designed the enterprise, and then like two seasons later she turned up in person and found his sex hologram

crazy eyes mustafa
Nov 30, 2014
You cant make an uncle tomlette without breaking a few bucks

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
Morpheus, getting sucked and hosed by all the agents: you think that's buck you're breaking?

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy
Sneed's Feed and Seed (formerly Tariq's)

Chuka Umana
Apr 30, 2019

by sebmojo

Larry Parrish posted:

Durrr he hated white people and didn't want to work with liberals. Seems like he should be canceled and also ignored forever.

I can tell you're white. The fundamental thing white leftists don't understand about Malcolm X was that Islam, and not politics, informed his worldview and ideas.

Zero_Grade
Mar 18, 2004

Darktider 🖤🌊

~Neck Angels~

Atrocious Joe posted:

the sahara was green until not that long ago. there's cave art in the middle of what is now desert showing hippos and giraffes
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Saharan_rock_art
This was a cool & interesting thing to learn about!

Chuka Umana
Apr 30, 2019

by sebmojo
That it why climate change is good since it'll turn the sahara back into pastoral land.

Bouillon Rube
Aug 6, 2009

The Atomic Man-Boy posted:

The real loving conspiracy is why did the gay white illuminati censor the lyrics:
"Let's start a war.
Start a nuclear war.
At the gay bar, gay bar, gay bar"?

Seriously does anyone have the answer to this? It’s literally been bugging me for years

little munchkin
Aug 15, 2010

gradenko_2000 posted:

first good post in the thread

Neurolimal
Nov 3, 2012

Bouillon Rube posted:

Seriously does anyone have the answer to this? It’s literally been bugging me for years

I assumed the idea was that sex & being gay shouldnt be censored, violence & bloodshed should be, so in the music video where a hamster is implied to go up a guys rear end in a top hat 'war' is censored

Toph Bei Fong
Feb 29, 2008

Chuka Umana posted:

I can tell you're white. The fundamental thing white leftists don't understand about Malcolm X was that Islam, and not politics, informed his worldview and ideas.

Yes... the famously non-political religion of Islam...

F Stop Fitzgerald
Dec 12, 2010

Bouillon Rube posted:

it was because the iraq war had just started on its release lmao

crazy eyes mustafa
Nov 30, 2014
Ben Gazi ain't goin away!

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

more like a Barking Dog, woof!

gradenko_2000 posted:

Mr. Sharps
Jul 30, 2006

The only true law is that which leads to freedom. There is no other.

Chuka Umana posted:

That it why climate change is good since it'll turn the sahara back into pastoral land.

I have bad news about the particular direction desertification in Africa (and globally lol) is trending

Maya Fey
Jan 22, 2017

https://twitter.com/HeerJeet/status/1423325937731506179

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold
gas thread perma migf

The Atomic Man-Boy
Jul 23, 2007

F Stop Fitzgerald posted:

it was because the iraq war had just started on its release lmao

Lol

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Chuka Umana posted:

I think it goes without saying that you're a moderator-brained dipshit.

miniscule12
Jan 8, 2020

someones mad that they are a construct of clay created by yakub the big brained scientist and as a result do not have a soul

Toph Bei Fong
Feb 29, 2008

miniscule12 posted:

someones mad that they are a construct of clay created by yakub the big brained scientist and as a result do not have a soul

Wait, so because I'm a science demon who is going to hell no matter what, I'm essentially absolved of any behavior?

Chuka Umana
Apr 30, 2019

by sebmojo

Larry Parrish posted:

I think it goes without saying that you're a moderator-brained dipshit.

you're really calling me a pedo huh? sad

crazy eyes mustafa
Nov 30, 2014
more like Fuka Umumma

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Buck Wildman
Mar 30, 2010

I am Metango, Galactic Governor

miniscule12 posted:

I absolutely am way to half rear end it yakub