Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

SRQ
Nov 9, 2009

quick move gbs to fyad so we can start at zero again.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

limaCAT posted:

Imagine making an actual good post and it's the 5th millionth post, imagine the shame!

imagine being a GBS poster and having the ability to feel shame

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

can't believe shrek is fucking dead. rip to a real one.

Dumb Sex-Parrot posted:

maybe it ½ worked?

To be fair Lowtax (may demons make xylophones of his ribs) also had a "merge forums" button available to mods that he never disabled, which was used by an FYAD mod to merge every single SA thread together, crashing the forums lol

Lowtax was not a smart man

Dumb Sex-Parrot
Dec 25, 2020

Absurd Pox Term
Rad Buxom Strep

Retard Ox Bumps
Borax Dumpster

Dares Box Trump

low key sex master posted:

To be fair Lowtax (may demons make xylophones of his ribs) also had a "merge forums" button available to mods that he never disabled, which was used by an FYAD mod to merge every single SA thread together, crashing the forums lol

Lowtax was not a smart man

lmao

signalnoise
Mar 7, 2008

i was told my old av was distracting

man, gently caress this poo poo right off

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

limaCAT posted:

Imagine making an actual good post and it's the 5th millionth post, imagine the shame!

I'm not able to imagine making ANY good posts so I'm not too concerned

Dr. Gojo Shioji
Apr 22, 2004

signalnoise posted:

man, gently caress this poo poo right off

That's how you'd type it if you speak each letter, like "an Eff-Why-Aye-Dee mod." Do you pronounce it as a word, like FYE-add?

Blurry Gray Thing
Jun 3, 2009

Dr. Gojo Shioji posted:

Is that when GBS came back after being temporarily removed? I was gonna say, 5M posts from 1999 to now is around 622 posts a day, which seems a little low.

You can still find the old GBS in the archives, or at forumid=1

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

signalnoise
Mar 7, 2008

i was told my old av was distracting

Dr. Gojo Shioji posted:

That's how you'd type it if you speak each letter, like "an Eff-Why-Aye-Dee mod." Do you pronounce it as a word, like FYE-add?

I don't pronounce it tbh