Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Lumbermouth
Mar 6, 2008

GREG IS BIG NOW

Joey McChrist posted:

sadly the company that owns the rights to it quit video games entirely to make pachinko machines then went defunct so its in limbo for the foreseeable future

Perfect, Tony Khan can buy the rights then.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

:11tea::bubblewoop::agesilaus::megaman::yoshi::squawk::supaburn::iit::spooky::axe::honked::shroom::smugdog::sg::pkmnwhy::parrot::screamy::tubular::corsair::sanix::yeeclaw::hayter::flip::redflag:
Tony Khan: "I have decided to present Evangelion: 3.0+1.0 Thrice Upon a Time in full without commercials instead of AEW Rampage tongiht, enjoy"

Penguin Patrol
Mar 3, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
fridays are the new wednesdays which are the new mondays

Gambit from the X-Men
May 12, 2001

a war boy standing alone in the desert blasting his mouth with cum from a dildo
lol a coworker across the hall from me whose door is always open and whose mask is never on just got a breakthrough case and the institution decided this didn't qualify as close enough contact to inform me directly and specifically

testing tomorrow. Tonite, bring on Mr. Punk

Jordan7hm
Feb 17, 2011

Lipstick Apathy
I’m cooking steak on the bbq for a very late dinner. Only 45 minutes to go

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

:11tea::bubblewoop::agesilaus::megaman::yoshi::squawk::supaburn::iit::spooky::axe::honked::shroom::smugdog::sg::pkmnwhy::parrot::screamy::tubular::corsair::sanix::yeeclaw::hayter::flip::redflag:

Gambit from the X-Men posted:

lol a coworker across the hall from me whose door is always open and whose mask is never on just got a breakthrough case and the institution decided this didn't qualify as close enough contact to inform me directly and specifically

testing tomorrow. Tonite, bring on Mr. Punk

best of wishes on your test, that's very lovely of your employer

it's so weird to hear out of the context of the bulls intro

Jordan7hm posted:

I’m cooking steak on the bbq for a very late dinner. Only 45 minutes to go

post that steak

Gambit from the X-Men
May 12, 2001

IGgy IGsen posted:

My eyes are falling shut. Gotta big time sleep, tho, kick out at two.
I'm not bumpin' for you, brother.
Gotta stay up for Rampage. Fighting Spirit! I can do it!

just start loving running around your place and shouting

Gambit from the X-Men
May 12, 2001

ShallNoiseUpon posted:

best of wishes on your test, that's very lovely of your employer

it's so weird to hear out of the context of the bulls intro

post that steak

I am an emissary of the state apparatus so yeah, lovely and expected. I think the only coworker told was someone they'd had lunch with

BaronVanAwesome
Sep 11, 2001

I will never learn the secrets of "Increased fake female boar sp..."

Never say never, buddy.
Now you know.
Now we all know.
I'm once again confused about watching this fukken show

Everything online says 10:00 eastern start

My cable PVR thing says 11:00

Gambit from the X-Men
May 12, 2001

We did chicken thighs in a mushroom garlic sauce. a small and light dinner

Glass Punkbull 141
Jan 9, 2008

This is the face of a winner. This is what winning looks like.
Wrestling.

ChrisBTY
Mar 29, 2012

this glorious monument

drat it. I tried napping to make sure I'd be fully awake for Rampage. Now it's 9:15 and sleppy.
God drat it me, 10PM is NOT LATE! 10 has been our late afternoon for half my life, WTF?

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

Gambit from the X-Men posted:

We did chicken thighs in a mushroom garlic sauce. a small and light dinner

oh my lawd that sounds delicious

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011

Ziggy Tzardust
Apr 7, 2006

big if true

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pcmNmaXKtX0&t=25s

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5WWudgrJmpY

luchadornado
Oct 7, 2004

A boombox is not a toy!

Wrestling is blood.

Gambit from the X-Men
May 12, 2001

ShallNoiseUpon posted:

oh my lawd that sounds delicious

it was so loving good

https://www.themediterraneandish.com/chicken-mushroom-recipe/ was the base, but we didn't have green onions so used regular ones, cooked appropriately, and added spinach. my spouse spiced the veggies and broth. i remember ginger, and dashes of cinnamon and berbere

Glass Punkbull 141
Jan 9, 2008

ChrisBTY posted:

drat it. I tried napping to make sure I'd be fully awake for Rampage. Now it's 9:15 and sleppy.
God drat it me, 10PM is NOT LATE! 10 has been our late afternoon for half my life, WTF?

I feel your pain.

Gaz-L
Jan 28, 2009

I will cackle with laughter if he drops the GTS in favour of the Pepsi Plunge just as a gently caress you to Hunter.

TealShark
Mar 22, 2004

I shall duck behind that little garbage car.

BaronVanAwesome posted:

I'm once again confused about watching this fukken show

Everything online says 10:00 eastern start

My cable PVR thing says 11:00

TSN? Watch it on the TSN Live app at 10, they're tape-delaying it by an hour on the channel proper.

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
IT'S FRIDAY

SOMETHING SOMETHING RAMPAGE

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

when is the drat code man gonna be on rampage

Barreft
Jul 21, 2014

ChrisBTY posted:

yeah getting old fuckin sucks.

Renaissance Spam
Jun 5, 2010

Can it wait a for a bit? I'm in the middle of some *gyrations*

30 minutes this is killing me

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

Renaissance Spam posted:

30 minutes this is killing me

you could listen to like 1 grateful dead live jam

kidcoelacanth
Sep 23, 2009

just took a huge poo poo. ready for rampage

IGgy IGsen
Apr 11, 2013

"If I lose I will set myself on fire."
Man, 23 minutes.
I can do it. And then an hour.
Easy.

Glass Punkbull 141
Jan 9, 2008

I hope Mox does an action movie someday.

Lid
Feb 18, 2005

And the mercy seat is awaiting,
And I think my head is burning,
And in a way I'm yearning,
To be done with all this measuring of proof.
An eye for an eye
And a tooth for a tooth,
And anyway I told the truth,
And I'm not afraid to die.
Please move this to the main forum, because of timezones i thought i mightve missed the show and agaon had to force an app index update just to see this forum. This is a dumb joke that reduces engagement.

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

time to crack another soju friends cheers

The Stroker Ace
Feb 7, 2007

ChrisBTY posted:

I was out in the sun filming all day and I’m STRUGGLING, I’m right there with you.

Gaz-L
Jan 28, 2009

Stone Pitbull 141 posted:

I hope Mox does an action movie someday.

That 12 Rounds pseudo-sequel he did actually sounded kinda cool. (Instead of it being a tortured reference to the 12 Labours of Heracles, it's Die Hard In A Police Station and Mox's character only has 12 rounds in his gun)

kidcoelacanth
Sep 23, 2009

Lid posted:

Please move this to the main forum, because of timezones i thought i mightve missed the show and agaon had to force an app index update just to see this forum. This is a dumb joke that reduces engagement.

engagement can blow me brah

luchadornado
Oct 7, 2004

A boombox is not a toy!

mods please make a cm punk forum where every post has to be answering the question "where were you when cm punk came back?"

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
I'M SO loving READY

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

cp munk

IGgy IGsen
Apr 11, 2013

"If I lose I will set myself on fire."
I cannot be stopped.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

That Dang Dad
Apr 23, 2003

Well I am
over-fucking-whelmed...
Young Orc
It's a testament to AEW that I, who used to be a CM Punk superfan, stopped caring about him altogether years ago and yet, in spite of myself, am so loving pumped.